Kiss

A Friend in the Mirror

"Fortunately your rib bones aren't that badly injured and no pieces of bone enters your lungs nor other organs. It wouldn't end well if it really did. For your arm, you won't be able to use it about one or two months until it completely healed.", the young doctor with nametag spelled Sungmin said with sweet smile.

"Okay. Am I allowed to go home now?"

Zelo glared hard at her. Unfortunately, Sungmin frowned and shook his head.

"I think you have to stay here at least for tonight so I can watch over your progress. I mean if your head suddenly spun again because of hard impact earlier, I could attend you faster.

"It's okay, Dr. Sungmin. She will stay until she recovers. At least until her rib bones finish healing.", Zelo quickly cut Seolhyun before she could open .

"And how long is it gonna take?", she carefully asked.

"Judging from your injuries, I will safely say at least one week if your recovery process is fast and there's no other factor that disturb the process."

"One week?! But..."

"It's okay. No problem at all, doctor."

Seolhyun glared at Zelo but quickly cowered when he glared back. She just puffed her cheek in annoyance and blew her bang. All of them muttered 'Thank you' when Dr. Sungmin announced he had another patient to be attended.

"I'll call Siwon hyung for a while. Behave yourself! Hyejeong noona, can you please watch over her for a while?"

"No problem."

"I told you Suga is dangerous.", Hyejeong mumbled but still could be heard by Seolhyun once Zelo left the room.

"I'm sorry for making you worry."

"Racing is bad enough but why you should go against him? What's  your problem?"

"I don't want to talk about it.", she replied coldly and her anger started boiling again.

"It's okay to tell me. I can keep your secret. You need to share your problem so..."

"Hyejeong, stop it. She doesn't want to talk about it.", Kai interrupted when he saw Seolhyun's aura started changing its colour.

"But..."

"Respect her privacy."

Hyejeong sighed in defeat and nodded. She left after quarter past midnight and muttered 'Get well really soon'. Silence that fell between the left ones was thick and awkward.

"Hey."

"..."

"Zelo-ya."

"..."

"Choi Junhong."

"You know how worried I am, right?"

"I'm sorry."

Only two words but they drew Zelo closer and he hugged Seolhyun tightly but tried his best to avoid squeezing her left-side body. He let all of his frustation out by her long hair and inhaling her scent.

"I know I was wrong. I'm sorry, Junhong-ah."

Without her knowing, Kai silently sneaked out of her room to give her more private time to talk.

"Just promise me... Ah no... Just swear that you won't make me worry as hell like this.", He stuck out his pinky finger.

"Okay.", she smiled and hooked their fingers together like children.

Zelo gave her toothy grin but quickly frowned and pouted again.

"What again this time?"

"You! How could you let that bastard stole your lips like that? How could you let your first kiss flew away like that?"

By now, Zelo had been stomping like an angry Hulk and his finger kept pointing at Seolhyun accusingly. Seolhyun waited patiently until he finally tired and sat back with loud huf.

"Calm down, Junhong-ah. That wasn't my first kiss."

"Eh??!!! You have had your first kiss?! When? With who? How? Why do I know nothing about this?!"

"Well I'm also not sure about this. I believe it was either you, Minseok oppa or Junmyeon oppa."

"Me?! I don't remember kissing you."

"Of course you don't, silly. You were still baby back then. I mean really a baby. An infant to be exact."

"That's not included as a kiss then!"

"Why not?"

"Because it doesn't involve any feeling in it."

"Well same as what that Suga guy did then. I didn't think my feeling was involved. So it isn't categorized as a kiss, according to your meaning earlier. It was a force honestly. Don't think too much about it, Zelo-ya."

He nodded when Seolhyun patted his blonde locks. Then she patted his cheek before planted a peck to Zelo's lips, who were frozen even before his lips met Seolhyun's. She shot him her widest smile that made him even stunned more.

"W-what?"

"Since you won't stop sulking, so I kissed you. You also always stopped crying after I kissed you back then."

"I-I think I need to go to restroom.", he stuttered and went in a flash.

"You've stolen so many lips today."

"Can't help it, Kai. I did it to him so many times back then when he was infant and it always worked well to shut his mouth. Why? You want to?"

"Sorry miss. I don't want my pure lips to be tainted."

If Seolhyun could see Kai, she would have been laughing non stop seeing his face a little flushed and flustered. He cleared his throat and mumbled something inaudible for Seolhyun.

"What? I couldn't hear you."

"I said you should rest now."

"Yeah, I think I should. My body doesn't feel like mine anymore.", she slowly closed her eyes.

"Just rest. Not only your body, but your mind too."

"Don't remind me anymore.", she mumbled with closed eyes.

"Good night, Seolhyun."

"Good night Kai.", she whispered lowly.

Kai floated next to her and watched her  face features turned softer and more relaxed. He crouched down and his lips met with her forehead in soft and loving manner. But Seolhyun's emotion which was in level 0 couldn't feel it at all.

"Sweet dream, Seolhyun.", he muttered and Seolhyun's small smile replied him.

"Thank you for everything, Kai. For staying beside me, for understanding me, for not leaving me, everything."

"Can you just shut up and go to sleep now?", he playfully scolded her.

"Arasseo."

"Good night, Seolhyun. Go to sleep for real this time."

"Got it. Good night, Kai. For real this time."

 


 

A/n: Double update :D I can't remember the material at all so I decided to type this chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy it. Please do leave your comment below and let me know your opinion about this chapter. And you can also leave your small wish and maybe I can make a chapter later about it in the future. I always considerate your opinion ^^

 

Super Junior's Sungmin as Dr. Sungmin (He's so sweet and cute. I would go to hospital everyday if there were a doctor like him XD)