Bet

A Friend in the Mirror

"Still with old perspective, aren't we, Linus-sshi?"

"Don't call me by that name.", she hissed hrough gritted teeth.

"Sure. You don't have Jun.K hyung now. So what about a little bit more tease, huh?"

"Sorry for interrupting s that are happening now but we have a deal to be done. Of course if you guys still wanna have a race."

"I'm the one who have honor to challenge her."

"You want to back away, Seolhyun-sshi?", Namjoon asked.

"Why should I?", she said coldly and ignored Zelo and Hyejeong death glare.

"Okay. What do you want if you win?"

"He has good vehicle. It must be quite pricey. I want it."

"Well, Suga-sshi?"

"Good eyes that you have, pretty. It really does cost quite good amount of money. And I know that yours is limited edition one with modification here and there. So it's quite pity if you have to let your baby go."

Seolhyun practically could hear Zelo growled behind her when Suga stepped forward and traced her cheek lightly with his index finger.

"So rather than your motorbike, I would like to seal my grand winning..."

Suga smirked as his finger inched closer to her lips.

"With your lips."

"NO!!!"

Zelo launched himself and grabbed Suga's collar. Advataged by his tall height, he looked down to Suga with intimidated glare.

"Whoa... SLow down, little boy."

"You... Don't you ever dare to lie your filthy finger let alone your disgusting lips to her."

"Can't help it. My prey is too beautiful."

"Cut it out, Junhong. Back off. This is my game."

"There's no game. You're going home with me, noona. Now! No refusal."

"He's right. It's dangerous here. Let's go back, Seolhyun-ah."

"You don't have to worry, Linus-sshi. Just go home if you think this place is dangerous. And it seems that boy doesn't like being here too.", Suga replied lightly.

"Kai, why are you do nothing?", Hyejeong whispered to Kai who only stood like an ice beside Seolhyun.

"Let her be."

"But it's dangerous!"

"It's okay. She knows her risk."

"So, Seolhyun-sshi, are you fine with his proposal?"

"No problem with me at all."

"It's settled then. Race will start in 5 minutes. Please prepare yourself."

Seolhyun hopped on his motorbike and started the engine. Low growl from machine under her made her hummed in contentment. She zipped up her black leather jacket then put on her matching helmet.

"Noona, I swear I'm really going to sell your motorbike this time."

"As if you could snatch it from me. Just go home, Zelo-ya. This is not a place for innocent brat like you.", she said and made her way to start line where crowds had lined along street and cheered.

"Are you just going to stand on side and watch me?"

She asked to Kai who stood beside her. She still could see him although he was a bit blurry now.

"It has been long time since I raced so I think I'll accompany you racing from above."

"You raced?"

"Yeah. But not much. Only once or twice a year when I was really bored and didn't have to study that much. I borrowed my friend's car. Never owned one myself."

"I bet car race is more thrilling than this one. I want to challenge it someday but I need to borrow car too. Maybe Jin oppa can help me.", she mumbled to herself.

"Okay racers, get your horse ready. You'll race 3 laps and there will be 30 u-turns in total. Please be careful since our coast is kinda slippery due to light sprinkle earlier. Now, ready..."

Suga's engine roared loudly. A smirk attached to his lips.

"Set..."

Seolhyun narrowed her eyes and looked straight with body bent forward like hyena. Her grips tightened.

"Go!"

Louder than roar of angry dragons, both of their motorcycle left almost in the same time, leaving trails of white smoke and cheers of audiences behind them.

First challenge was a sharp left turn and that was an advantage to Seolhyun since she was on inner side of course. Suga just cursed under his breathe and tried to beat her but failed to do so.

First lap was neck and neck but Seolhyun led on second lap. Suga had almost slipped on a u-turn before and secured her place on top. Although he didn't fall down and tried to chase her, Seolhyun kept her steady speed and blocked Suga everytime he tried to overpower her.

But the table was turned abruptly. It was the last u-turn before they just had to speed up until finish line. Seolhyun still took the lead only about an inch in front of Suga when a cat appeared out of nowhere. She hit brake as fast as she could and turned wheel to right but it was too late. Her motorbike fell and started sliding until it hit edge hard then made Seolhyun flew and hit concrete ground. Suga, who was also startled, just stopped in time to avoid another crash with Seolhyun's motorbike.

Although she wore strong helmet, her head spun like crazy due to hard impact. Her left arm also twisted into a very strange direction. Judging from its pain, she was sure that her arm was broken and some of her left ribs were lightly fractured,

In state of confused and dizzy, she could hear cheers for Suga's winning and low buzz directed to her. She could also hear Zelo and Hyejeong' shouts from afar.

"Her, Seolhyun, you okay?", Kai asked, lightly slapped her cheek but only felt like small brush of cold wind on her cheek in her opinion.

"At least still conscious.", she grunted.

"Seolhyun-ah!"

"Noona!"

​"Seokin oppa, sorry I disappoint you today.", she said when Seokjin, Hyejeong and Zelo rushed to attend her.

"It's okay. We'll fix your baby later. Are you okay now?"

"I think I fracture some of my bone here and there but other than that, it's nothing that really bad. No severe injuries and no brain damage."

"Just go to hospital. I'll take care of this."

Without any word, Zelo put his arm on Seolhyun's waist and lifted her to stand. She hooked her uninjured hand on his shoulder.

"Can you walk by yourself or should I carry you?"

"No. I can walk. Just help me, will you?"

He nodded calmly but if you looked properly, you could tell that he was greatly disappointed and sad. He just waited for right time to throw all of his anger. And Seolhyun could sense it too so she just shut and let Zelo dragged him to the crowd.

"Wait!"

She turned her head and faced Suga who scanned her up and down with intense glare.

"Pretty bad huh?"

"As you can see."

He smirked and cradles Seolhyun's face carefully. Her expression was smooth and calm.

"I want to claim my prize, dear."

"Do as you please."

"No! Can't you see that she's injured, bastard?"

"Back off boy. I can see that her body is injured, but not her tasty looking lips."

And the reaction was various when Suga suddenly landed his lips on Seolhyun's. Loud cheers and whistles were heard from audiences. Hyejeong widened her eyes until they looked like jumped out of their sockets. Zelo growled and balled his fist. Meanwhile Kai only looked the scene unfolded in front of hi with stoned face. But he also felt something strange boiled inside him although he himself also didn't know what that was.

"I'm right. You're delicious. Soft, plush and sweet. And I would like to taste all of you if you weren't injured.", he winked.

"You son of..."

"It hurts, Junhong. Don't squeeze my waist. It will break.", she whimpered.

"Zelo, let's go. Let's get Seolhyun checked up. She's badly injured, remember?"

Zelo took long breathe and tried to calm his rage down. His face was still stiff but he was able to drag Seolhyun and gritted his teeth in process.

"She's not mentally stable, is she.", Hyejeong whispered with Kai tagged along beside her.

"She's not. That's why I need to stabilize and protect her so she won't make mistake like what I did.", he replied flatly.

Hyejeong raised her eyebrows once she looked at Kai's expression. She smiled knowingly but didn't say anything and hailed a cab.

"Siwon hyung, please tell Kim butler that Seolhyun noona can't make it home tonight."

"Seolhyun? Why?"

"She's involved in accident and admitted to hospital. I'll accompany her so I won't home too."

"Okay. I'll bring your school uniform next morning. Send me the address and tell her to get well soon."

"Ne hyung."

"Who said that I'm admitted to hospital?"

"Me. And I don't give any for your excuses.", he spatted and glared at her.

In situation like this, Seolhyun had no choice except shut and followed all of his orders. Better not make a certain beast let out its anger. And silence fell again inside cab that kept its speed to hospital.

"Well this is awkward.", Hyejeong mumbled.

 


 

A/n: You can kill me because I haven't updated this for more than quarter year but I have my reasons. Yeah I know it's just my excuse but I really hope you can enjoy this. I typed this when actually I had to study hard for my biology exam tomorrow. I know this really bad and I've never written about racing and those all but I just really want to do it. Although it bad, please bear with it. hehe...

EXO is having first concert and I'm really proud of them. They finally achieve their dream ^^ And those tattoos are really hot and suit them well in my opinion.

And although this has happened long time ago, I want to give you a little bit of my mind about Kris. Let's just believe in EXO and Kris. I know Kris doesn't make decision carelessly. I'm sure he has thought thoroughly about this. Whether Kris will stay or withdraw from EXO, let's just keep support him and EXO. We're one remember? Please stop bashing EXO or Kris.

And bye for now ^^

 

Who can ever guess this little cute and innocent boy like this

Can turn into y beast like this