Flirt

A Friend in the Mirror

"Have you ever thought of relationship?"

"Relationship?"

"Like you with a boy."

"With a boy?"

"Aish, stop repeating my question with question."

Seolhyun giggled when she saw Kai's pouting face through her full-sized mirror which was newly attached in front of her bed. She closed Kai's Japanese notebook and folded her right knee close to her chest.

"Why are you so curious?" You said that I'm your twin sister so you must have already known my answer."

"But I'm a boy and you're a girl. We may have different answer in this case, you know."

"I don't see why there's any difference. We both are human. At least you did."

"Even though I'm not a human now, I still have more human emotion than you."

She scowled when Kai mentioned about emotion topic again. She blew her bangs in annoyance and walked to cupboard, pulled out a jacket and mask then headed out of her room after confirming that her dad hadn't come back from office.

"Where're you going?"

"Coffee shop. Craving for sweets suddenly.", she mumbled behind her mask and walked to her usual coffee shop.

"Hey, you haven't answered my question." Kai asked once she sat herself far on the back corner.

"What question?"

"About relationship."

"Well..."

"Err... Good evening. Welcome to Gate of Sweets and Coffee. May I take your order?"

"Yeah. One tiramise cheesecake and choc-mint milkshake with extra whipcream and chocochip please. I think... Huh? Jimin hoobae!"

Jimin grinned widely and flashed her small bow.

"I've never seen you here before."

"I've just enrolled as part time worker. My station is behind cake and beverage section actually. But since it's quite late already, other workers left the closing part to me since they also have several business and have to go earlier. So I kinda take role as waiter now."

"Really? Wow I don't think that you're mature enough to get your own job. But I wonder how school will react if one of students is caught having a part-time job.", she smirked.

Jimin's face darkened and his heart dropped to his stomach. He clearly knew that students were prohibited having job. But he didn't know that West Wing student could come here since this coffee shop was located not in the center of Seoul. He also had made sure that no one from his class lived nearby. But he didn't know that his senior would visit his workplace.

Seolhyun laughed softly at Jimin's expression. She didn't mean her words after all.

"Hey, don't take my words seriously. I'm just kidding, hoobae-ya. Now can you grab my order? I don't want to lengthen your shift. You still have school and our tutor session will be begun tomorrow at library during recess time and on six until 7 PM everyday. Is it okay with you?"

"Ne sunbae. Then I'll take your order. Please wait for a while."

"Isn't he just so cute with that taken-aback expression?", Seolhyun giggled and stuffed her ears with earphone.

"Cute? Are you sure that you're not interested in him?", Kai asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not. And to answer your question, no. I haven't thought about relationship at all. Not yet. I There are too many things that have to be settled down before having steady relationship with anyone."

"For example?"

"I need to finish my study. Of course if I hadn't died due to these stress first. And I have to find a good job. Oh! And I also have to improve my cooking skill. Then..."

"Wait wait. I did ask you whether you're ready or not for a relationship, didn't I?"

"You did."

"It doesn't mean that you're ready for a marriage or not, you stupid!"

"Isn't it the same thing?"

"Of course not, silly!"

"Sorry sunbae. Here's you order."

Jimin put her order with a smile then bowed a little before fled to his station. Seolhyun raised one of her eyebrows when she spoted two chocolate chip cookies wraped with a pink ribbon and sky blue sticky note attached to it.

 

'In case sunbae need more sweets, this is my treat. I've just baked this choco-chip meringue cookies earlier and it hasn't been sold yet so sunbae is the first customer to taste this. Accept this as a thank you present for becoming my tutor. Please take care of me well, tutor-nim~~ ^-^'

 

"Cute.", she mumbled, stamped the sticky note to her purse and took a sip on her milkshake.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"What?"

"You're blind if you haven't realized it yet."

"Seriously Kai. I don't get what you said."

Kai sighed and shook his head in disbelief. He didn't know whether Seolhyun was simply blind or too dense to not realize situation she was into.

"That boy is flirting at you!"

"Who? Jimin hoobae?"

"And that Zelo boy too."

"Junhongie??!!"

Kai hummed and snickered when Seolhyun's mouth kept opening and closing like a fish gaping for air.

"Crazy! It's impossible! Jimin was only showing his gratitude because I've agreed giving him tutor session and Junhongie is clinging to me because I've been close to him since he was born."

"You do think that he is merely your friend. But what about him? I can see his aura, remember? And he expects more than friendship."

"Listen to me, Kai. I know Zelo a lot better than you. And his flirting type isn't clingy type like he usually does to me."

"What about your hoobae then?"

Seolhyun stopped munching her dessert and tapped her liips with spoon. Well, did Jimin really flirt at her?

"I don't know. I barely know him.", she muttered and slurped her milkshake.

"You're really dense. Once I saw your interaction with him back at library, I clearly know that he has crush on you."

"Really? Ok then."

Kai could only gawked as Seolhyun gobbled down her cake calmly and moaned sometimes. How could she eat calmly when he just told her that someone had crush on her?

"So?"

"So what?"

"What're you going to do with this whole crush thing?"

"Just let it be. I can't force him to stop his feeling, right?"

"Correction. Them. You can't stop their feeling."

Seolhyun rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Fine. Them. Whatever you like, Kai. I can't stop their feeling. Happy?"

"But shouldn't you like... Frantic? That Zelo boy is quite popular among girls. I saw them glanced at him at his class when I stalked him one time."

Seolhyun almost chocked her cake upon hearing Kai's confession. She took a deep breath before shot sharp glare to Kai who grinned sheepishly.

"You stalked him? Psycho."

"It's not like I wanted to. I was just bored since you paid too much attention on Literature."

"I'm 'the perfect student', remember?"

"Well yeah."

And then silence. Seolhyun raised her eyebrows when Kai didn't ask him any question anymore but she only shrugged.

"Hey, that boy is looking at you now. Maybe he's trying to get your attention."

"Yah! Stop it!!!"

 


 

 

A/n: Sorry for not updating. I had my vacation and went back on 17th. I'm waiting to update today because today is special day for me. To know why, you can check my A/n on my other fict Miracle In December. Please kindly check it and give comment there ^^ I also update my other fict EXO Drabble Collection. Kindly check it out too. Thank you ^^

What do you think about this chapter anyway? Leave your comment below, ok?

For next update, it's quite long so do you want me to divide it into 2 separate chapters or should I make a very long one? Bye for now ^^ I love you all <3