*2* JungKook ,,Don't leave me

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You were going back home from school it was a really long and difficult day. The only thing you wanted now was a shower and a bed. It was late so your steps were quick. When you finally arrived home, you went inside and  saw a piece of paper on the table.

<<  Hi dear.

Your grandmother got sick so we will be taking care of her for a week or two. I left some money on the kitchen table. Take care of yourself and be very careful. Love you.

Mom>>

*After 3 days*

-          I’m so bored!!! 

You fell face down on the pillow but still hear you voice echo through the empty house.

You were alone, you didn’t want to bother your parents by calling and you couldn’t call your boyfriend Jungkook, because he was with BTS in their first tour. You didn’t even know where he was. Maybe he’s in Korea, maybe in Japan or maybe somewhere else in the world. You missed him so much. You slowly climbed out of your bed and reached for your phone and texted JungKook hoping that he would answer. You knew that he probably wouldn't but you had to at least try.

*2 hours later*

You stood up from your couch (where you've been sitting and watching TV for the last couple hours) and to your room to check your phone. You saw 3 text messages and 2 missed phone calls.

,,Ahhhhh… Why? Why couldn’t he call me right away when I had my phone with me?”

You tried to call him and he actually picked up.

-          Hello. Oppa~~~

-          Sorry, ________-ah, I can’t talk right now. I’ll call you later. Promise. Bye.

He hug up. You weren't quick enought to tell him goodbye.

-          Ok.

You were a bit disappointed, but you heard his voice again and nothing in this world could’ve made you happier.

You waiter an hour…

Two…

Three…

It was getting really dar outside and you couldn't stay any longer because you had to go to school tomorrow. So you decided to go to sleep but right when your head touched your pillow you heard your phone ring.

,, OH GOD... I was getting comfortable! UGH!”

You tried to quickly run and pick up the phone but obviously you had to trip like 50 times before actually picking it up.

-          Hello?

-          I’m sorry , _______-ah , were you sleeping?

-          No, I was putting my elephants to sleep. Shhhh... Don't wake them up!

You whispered and you both laughed.

-          I missed you, oppa…

-          I missed you, too _______-ah but you know what? I have a surprise for you!

-          Really?!

-          Yes. You'll see it tomorrow. Now go to sleep.  I love you.

The call ended and you went to sleep.

*The next day*

You woke up early and started getting ready for school. Right when you were about to go out you noticed something. You looked at your phone and saw that it was Saturday...you could've slept a little more but at least you knew that the whole day was free. And you were already ready to go and see the surprise JungKook had organised for you. Of course you knew that the surprise won't happen at 7AM so the only thing you could've done was wait... wait... and wait... You did your homework, cleaned your room, made yourself something to eat. You even did the loundry. Your mothe would be proud if she would've been here. You would've died from boredom if you wouldn't have heard the doorbel ring.

-         Oh my God!

You opened the door and you saw Jungkook standing there. You were so happy you couldn’t even talk. You jumped into his arms and buried your head into his shoulder.

-          Hi ______-ah.

You stood there in his embrace for a while.

-          Ummm... ________-ah. I think we should go inside.

-          Oh! Yeah!

You didn't have a lot of time (just less than 4 hours) but you spent it with him. You watched a movie, played games, did a lot of stupid stuff and cuddled. To be honest you spent most of the time just doing stupid stuff, jumping on the bed, tickling each other and running around.

*At about 11pm*

You were so tired you just couldn't stay awake. While watching the movie you found yourself just drifting off to sleep. And surprisingly JungKook did the same (of course on accident). You woke up in the morning and saw that the TV was still on, JungKook was laying on the bed an you were laying on him ( it was a weird view). 

Then you felt him shift slightly and you saw him opening his eyes.

-          Good morning, ________-ah.

-          Good morning.

You hugged him and he kissed your forehead.

-          You know I would really like us to stay like this but if  my parents get back and see us like this. I will probably be dead...

 

REQUEST, SUBSCRIBE & Enjoy~