Random short stories "Jin"

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You were going to the nearest café to meet your friend. He said that he wanted to tell you something and you were really curious what. Deep inside you hoped that maybe he will finally confess that he loves you. Or maybe just say that he likes you more than a friend…

While you were lost in your thoughts three girls appeared in front of you. They were like the school queens or something like that. You hated them so much… And one of the was in love with your best friend. She never understood why someone like Jin would be friends with someone like you.

“Where are YOU going?”

“It’s none of your business”

“It is my business. You’re going to meet my oppa aren’t you ?!?”

“No… I don’t even know your oppa.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes. Really.”

You pushed her away and walked towards the café.

“That’s why oppa wanted to meet you today!!!”

You stopped.

“So her oppa is… Jin?”

You whispered to yourself. You turned around and looked at her.

“We were talking about you yesterday. And he said “I will get rid of that tomorrow”.”

You felt hurt. Could it really be like that? You felt heartbroken so you ran home as quickly as you could.

Your parents were visiting your grandparents and because you had to go to school they left you alone for a week. You were alone in the house, laying on your bed and sobbing loudly. You wanted to disappear. The only person you could trust and love hurt you so much.

But then the doorbell rang.

“Should I open the door?”

You thought. You decided to open them. You didn’t expect to see what you saw. It was Jin standing in front of your door.

“Can I come in?”

You sighted heavily.

“Ok”

He lifted his eyes up and saw that you’ve been crying. He hugged you. You were really confused. You didn’t understand what was happening.

“I’m sorry that you had to go through all of this. I would never do something like that. Do you understand that? You’re my best friend. What kind of do you think I am? Please tell me something. Tell me you trust me. Please…”

“I don’t know… the way she told it. It can’t be a lie.”

He looked at your eyes.

“I was waiting for you. All these hours.”

You looked at the clock. 5 hours… you had to meet 5 hours ago… he was waiting… for you.

“I wanted to say… that… ummm… ______-ah. I-I-I love you.”

You were shocked. Did he really say that? You felt happy. Really happy!

“So… I guess I ruined everything… huh?”

“Well… you kind of did but you can fix it.”

“How?”

He leaned in and gently kissed you. It was your first kiss and it was with your best friend.

Lots of things have been happening. I've been attending a fan war between Sones and Blackjacks. I'm of course fighting for 2NE1!!!!!!
People say that Sones are so angry at Blackjacks because SNSD comeback wasn't the best while 2NE1 KILLED IT! What do you think????