*22* J-Hope 'Dancer'

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

-             Wow So-Yi you’re really good!!! You really got better at dancing since the last time I saw you.

-             Thanks oppa!!! Can we do it again?

-             Sure.

You heard the music playing again.

‘Who is that So-Yi that he’s talking to? I don’t know anyone with that name… Should I go in? Ummm… No , I’ll wait here’

You sat on a sofa near the practice room J-Hope was in. You were playing some apps when you heard a giggle from the studio and you couldn’t just sit here and wait anymore, you had to look. So you stood up, walked to the door and peeked a little. You saw J-Hope and that girl laughing. You felt jealous even though you have danced with him a few times and it was fun for you too. You watched them as they started dancing all over again. To be honest the dance was really cool. You wished that you could dance that well.

-             That was even better. You’re one of the best dancers I’ve seen in a while.

-             Yay!!! To celebrate that we could go somewhere to eat! What do you think?

-             Sure. I guess…

You quickly sat back where you’ve been sitting before so they wouldn’t notice you peeking. After 15min J-Hope came out with ‘her’…

-             Oh _____-ah! You’ve been waiting? Why didn’t you come in?

-             Don’t worry oppa, I just came here!

You hugged him. With the corner of your eye you saw So-Yi and she looked confused.

-             Oh right. ______-ah this is So-Yi. We went to the dance academy in Gwangju together. And this is my girlfriend _____-ah.

He said while putting his arm around your shoulder.

-             Hi~~

You waved at her smiling.

-             Ummm… I have to go now.

-             Wait! Aren’t we going to eat?

-             No I remembered that I have to do something important so I have to go. Bye oppa!

-             Bye… I guess… That was weird.

-             We can go eat together.

- Yeah. Let’s go!

*After a week*

-             Ok So-Yi, I’ll be there.

He took his jacket and was about to go through the door but he saw you next to the door giving him an angry look.

-             What’s wrong?

-             Why are you going out with that dance academy girl so often?

-             Her name is So-Yi and I’m going out with her because you can’t go anywhere with me.

-             What do you mean?

-             Well you’re always busy with school and I don’t want to bother because I know how important school is.

-             Well…

You knew that what Hoseok was saying was true. You had nothing to tell him so you just lowered your head.

-             I’ll be back soon ok? I’ll help you with your studies! Bye.

He went out the door.

‘He probably likes her more… Why??? Of course she’s pretty, tall and skinny but he always said he found me pretty… He told me not to worry about that…She doesn’t look like she’s nicer than me. She actually looks really mean! Maybe… he said that she’s one of the best dancers… maybe he likes her more because she’s a good dancer?! I should go practice dancing then!’

You ran to grab your jacket and while going back to the door you accidentally ran into one of the doors.

‘Well I guess I should also try to be less clumsy…’

You didn’t know where to go to practice. The only places were either your own bedroom or J-Hopes company’s dance practice studio. You went to the dance practice studio because almost everyone knew you there so it wasn’t hard to get in.

At first you wanted to learn BTSs ‘We Are Bulletproof PT.2’ but you thought that maybe a girl group dance would be better because you just didn’t want to do any of that ing shirt lifting stuff. So you decided to learn Miss As ‘Breathe’.

After like 2h you were exhausted laying on the ground so you decided to rest for 15min and then get back to practicing. While you were practicing J-Hope went back to your house and didn’t find you there. Luckily your mother was already home and told him that she called you and you told her that you’re in the dance practice studio so he went there.

He walked into the room that BTS would always practice and saw you exhausted and it looked like you were going to fall. He ran to you and helped you to sit down.

-             Are you crazy?! What are you doing here?!

-             Well… you were going out… with that girl… a lot… so I thought that… you liked her better… because she was a better dancer…

You said while trying to catch your breath.

-             Are you serious? I don’t care how good you are in dancing! I didn’t start to date you because you were a good dancer!

-             Yeah… but...

-             So why are you doing this? You look like you’re about to die.

-             I tried to… become a better dancer…

-             You don’t need to do that. Come on lets go back to your house. You still have some learning to do!

-             Ok…

-             And when you’re done with all your exams we will go everywhere together! I’ll never leave your side. Ok?

-             Ok!

You hugged him tightly.

-             That’s better! But next time you hug me I would like you to be less sweaty…

Ok I have no excuse for not updating for almost 6 months... I'm sorry... I've been really lazy -_-
But I made this oneshot longer so ENJOY!!! ^-^