*16* Rap Monster 'Study'

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You were in class dreaming about random things (like always). You knew you had to listen because you had a big test coming up next week. Then someone touched your arm.

-                        Pssst...Hey! Wanna study together???

It was a boy but not just any boy the hot new kid! This guy made your heart go crazy. You have never experienced this feeling before!

-                        Sure. Why not?

He smiled and handed you a piece of paper.

-                        Cool. See you at my house. By the way it’s my number in case you get lost.

You took it with shaky hands and hoped that he didn't notice. Then the school bell rang.

You ran towards the door. A moment later you arrived at your locker. You were getting ready to put your stuff into it when someone bumped into you. The textbooks fell.

-                        Watch it!

You turned and saw Haeju. She was the most popular girl in school also she was feared by many because she had an aggressive friend Soobin that used to beat up everyone that Haeju didn’t like.

-                        Sorry…

Soobin laughed and picked up the piece of paper that somehow fell out.

-                        What's this?

-                        Looks like somebody's number. But who’s?

-                        Can you please give it back?

-                        Wait a minute!

Said Haeju staring at the paper. On the bottom left the name Namjoon was written on it.

-                        You don't think....

Soobin gasped.

-                        OMG! Isn't Namjoon the new kid? The guy you like?

She looked at Haeju. Haeju was smiling. You should have known she liked him. After all she was the ‘queen’ of the school.

-                        Yep! That's him!

She looked at me.

-                        Then how did you get his number?

Soobin asked.

-                        Simple. He gave it to me.

-                        But Haeju was about to get it~~~~

She whined. Haeju ignored her and kept looking at me.

-                        You’re joking!

She said and laughed.

-                        You want us to believe that a guy like Namjoon would give you his number?

-                        Pretty much.

-                        You’re crazy!

The bell rang but the girls didn’t move. You closed your locker and quickly gathered your stuff. You started to walk when Soobin grabbed you.

-                        Where do you think you’re going?

-                        To class. Where else?

You could see the anger in her face. You prepared yourself for a punch. But it didn't come. You opened your eyes. She wasn't even looking at you she was looking at someone behind you.

Namjoon was leaning against your locker staring at all of you. Haeju and Soobin squealed.

He looked even ier than earlier. He looked like he just came from a shampoo commercial.

-                        Namjoon … Wh-What are you doing here?

You have never heard Haeju stutter. Soobin was shocked too. He suddenly pulled you out of her grip.

-                        What the hell are you…

Soobin tried to say but Namjoon interrupted her.

-                        Come on ______-ah I'll walk you to class.

He said ant took your hand. You thought you were about to die! You began walking but unexpectedly Namjoon stopped.

-                        I almost forgot. You have something that belongs to her.

He was talking to Soobin.

-                        Like what?

-                        You know very well what I'm talking about.

-                        No I don't?

He sighed.

-                        In your pocket is my phone number. Give it to me.

Soobin took the piece of paper out of her pocket. You smiled. You had already forgotten about it.

-                        Here!

Namjoon took the number and handed it to you. A second later you were walking down the hallway. People whispering and pointing at you.

-                        ________-ah I hope those girls didn't hurt you.

You laughed. He was worried about you. Could this guy get any better?

-                        I'm fine. Really.

-                        Well… I'll see you later!

-                        Ok!

You said smiling.

You were about to go inside when a hand stopped you. You turned and saw Namjoon staring at you. Then kissed you on the cheek. You blushed and your heart was doing front flips.

-                        See you later _______-ah.