*17* Jungkook 'Dork'

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

Jungkook always felt a little awkward with you. You would smile at him with a bright smile. He though it was cute when you asked him to ‘wait a minute’. You'd go off and do things that took forever but he didn’t care. You would always try to make him happy when he was sad. He would send you texts in the morning asking if you were up so you wouldn’t be late to school. He felt lonely without you there. You were nice, pretty and he liked you more than he wanted to.

One day on the bus he placed his whole hand over yours. When he looked at you, you were staring out the window. He noticed that you weren't paying attention. When you got out of the buss he suddenly grabbed your hand. He pulled you into him. You were shocked.

-                            You were thinking about Jin again, weren’t you?

Jungkook asked. You noticed that Jungkook was jealous of Jin but you and Jin were just good friends so you never felt the need to explain yourself to Jungkook.

-                            Oppa... I wasn't thinking about Jin-oppa...

-                            What? Then who were you thinking about?

I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down.

-                            Well... I-it was... You...

You whispered. His grip loosened.

-                            What?

He said while staring at you with wide eyes.

-                            I'm sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier... I like you... a-and you look so cute when you're happy. Your eyes sparkle and you smile, a-and... I'm sorry...

You stood there in silence.

-                            Is there anything you want to tell me?

You squeezed your shirt in your palm. You were so nervous.

-                            What do you want to hear?

He said teasingly and smiled.

-                            You know something like ‘I love you ______-ah’

You said and tried to imitate his voice. He laughed.

-                            I love you ______-ah.

-                            Really???

-                            Yes! I thought you already knew that.

-                            Well I was… just… maybe…

He laughed.

-                            You're such a dork.

Your cheeks turned red and you smiled.

-                            I love it.

He said and hugged you.

-                            So what now?

-                            What do you mean ‘what now’?

-                            Well can we just stand here like this for about an hour.

-                            Well we could but the ajumma’s don’t look happy. And you have a test tomorrow.

-                            Well you ruined the mood. It was such a cute moment…

It originally was with Jimin but I changed it to Jungkook because I think it fits him better... What do you think?