*20* Jimin 'Stalker' Twoshot!

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

Jimin walked with you to school. It was 20 minutes left till the first lesson and you’re friend already texted you asking where you were. You were at the school gates.

-                            We’re here! I have to go because my friends missed me!

You both laughed.

-                            Well… bye then!

-                            Bye, oppa~

-                             Oh… wait!

He grabbed your arm right before you ran away. He then kissed your forehead.

-                             Good luck! Hwaiting!

He raised his fist. You also raised your fist and smile before running away.

You went inside your school and the first person you saw Minsuh. Minsuh was actually a big fan of BTS. You always tried to stay away from her.  But today when you walked through her she gave you this weird look. You felt kind of guilty like you did something wrong.

But the bell rang and you were late for class…You tried to not think about that stare Minsuh gave you for the rest of the day.

When school finished you went straight home. While walking down the street you heard someone running, you tuned around but you didn’t see anyone.

‘Well that’s weird…’

You continued to walk and you heard the footsteps again. You knew someone was definitely following you. You didn’t want them to follow you home so you decided to text Jimin and go to his place.

It was a long walk so you decided to take a bus. You got into the bus and went to the end of it and started looking around for someone that also just got in. No one looked suspicious.

When you were already close to Jimin’s house you stopped hearing footsteps and everything was quiet. You thought maybe you were imagining and no one was actually following you. You got into the house and shouted.

-                            Oppa!!! I’m here!!!

Jimin came and hugged you.

-                            How are you?

-                            Fine.

-                            Why did you want to come here right after school?

-                            I thought someone was following me but I guess not…

-                            What do you mean?

-                            Well I heard someone running behind me but when I turned around no one was there but after I got into the bus it stopped.

He shrugged.

-                            I don’t know… So should I take you home? Or do you want to stay here?

-                            I’ll do my homework here. I also need some help with math…

-                            Let’s go!

He dragged me to the living room and I sat on the sofa.

*After 1 hour*

-                            So do you understand now?

-                            Well… Kind of… I think…

-                            Try to do this exercise yourself.

-                            Ok.

He went to the kitchen and when he was searching for something for you two to eat he heard a squeak. It was coming from the outside. He looked through the window and saw a girl smiling, jumping and looking at him. He felt confused. Then he heard you call him.

-                             Oppa! Come here! I’m done!

-                             I’m coming.

He looked through the window again. She was still there…

She looked like a fan but he didn’t want fans to find out where BTS lived. He wanted to call the manager but decided to talk with you first.

-                            Hey… ______-ah… Were you waiting for someone?

You looked at him and he looked confused and kind of scared.

-                            No, not really. Why? Did something happen?

-                            There’s someone outside…

-                             Who?

-                             I don’t know...

 

To Be Continued...