*19* Jin 'Confession'

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

Jin was surprised that he didn't understand it earlier. To be honest he knew that there was something wrong with him. He was in love.

At the beginning he was confused because the person he fell in love were you. You were really irresponsible and childish usually he didn’t like that kind of people. But you were also really kind and even though Jin hated doing work but he always loved to work with you. He didn't realize that he liked you more than he thought.

Also Jin understood that you didn’t notice his feelings. You would usually greet each other with friendly hugs and he would usually get nervous and start blushing. You probably didn’t notice that because Jin used to wear a lot of makeup. He always smiled when he remembered the time when he bumped into you in a hallway and he accidently fell on top of you. At that moment two members of BTS walked in… They still about that. Of course Jin wanted to ask you out but he never was brave enough to do that.

Until one day…

He felt so unhappy the last few days that he decided that it was time to confess. Jin came to your school and when he saw you coming through the gates his hand gripped your wrist. Some of the students just stared at you two.

-                                Oppa! What’s wrong?

-                                I wanted to talk to you about something.

Jin looked at you, you looked confused.

-                                Sure… Maybe we should go somewhere more private?

-                                No. It’s fine here.

-                                But people are staring…

Jin looked around he saw some students walking by and looking and a crowd was forming near the gate.

-                                I’ll be quick. Don’t worry.

You were looking at him with curiosity. He didn’t know what to say. He scratched the back of his head and finally said.

-                                Aish… I feel something more. I like you more than a friend.  And… Would want to go out with me?

The confession had to be a bit more romantic. Even if it wasn’t romantic enough Jin was still shaking.

-                                Uh… sure…

He looked up at you. He was in shock. He honestly thought you would reject him. He was ready to apologize and walk away.

-                                You want to go out with me? Really?

-                                Well that's what I just said right? I mean… I like you and you always help me…

You looked around again and said.

-                                But you could’ve picked a better place to confess.

Jin still stood there shocked. You laughed at his expression.

-                                You’re funny!

You took his hand. All Jin could do at that moment was to wrap his arms around you. He hugged you. He couldn’t help but smile. You were smiling too.