*10* J-Hope Oneshot

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You weren’t feeling good. You had a runny nose and you were coughing. So you decided to not go to school. Of course you called your mom and told her why. She was in America on a business trip. You called J-Hope.

-          Hi,oppa.

-          HI ______-ah.

-          Could you come over?

-          Ummmm… Later ok?

-          Ok, bye.

-          Bye.

Was it just you or he didn’t seem very happy either. Maybe it’s just your imagination. You laid on your pillow and tried to sleep, but it wasn’t that easy.

After a while J-Hope came home. You went down stair and saw him.His head was down and feet were dragging on the floor. He hugged you and put his head on your shoulder.

-          Oppa, what’s wrong?

He said quietly almost whispering. You backed away a little and looked at his face. He was pale, his eyes were heavy with bags beneath them. He looked weak. Placing a hand on his forehead, you checked to see if he had a temperature. He did.

-          Why didn’t you come home earlier?

Pushing his sweaty hair off of his damp forehead. He shrugged, then leaned his weight on you again, with his head on your shoulder.

-          My stomach hurts, too.

You felt bad for him. You forgot that you were sick too and just tried to make him feel better.

-          Go lay down, oppa. I’ll make you some soup.

You leaned to kiss him, but he took a step back.

-          I don’t want you to get sick, too! And why did you want me to come here?

-          Oh… nothing.

-          Tell me…

-          Well I got kind of sick, too.

-          You should be in your bed then.

He dragged you into the bedroom and laid next to you in your bed. You laid on your side and put your head on his chest. He tangled his legs with yours and put his arm around your waist.

-          I love you

He whispered. You couldn’t help but smile. You always felt so happy when he said he loves you.

-          I love you too, oppa

You whispered back. After a while you heard tiny snores come from his mouth, you slowly opened your eyes and giggled. He was sleeping and he looked so calm and sweet. You just cuddled closer to him and fell asleep.

Heyyy!!! ^_^ It's a short one sorry :-/
Did anyone watch youtube awards live from Seoul ? :D
Why can't I live in Korea :-(

Comment, Subscribe and Request!!! ;P