*12* Rap Monster "Bad dream"

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

On our knees, we embraced. In this strange world of white as snow trees with golden leaves, I wanted nothing else. He whispered something I couldn't hear, and then, I knew something was wrong. He pulled away. He was gone. I tried to call for him, but my voice was strange and unfamiliar. It was very quiet, like a whisper. The golden leaves blurred around me and everything turned red. I was frightened, I tried to stand up and call him. But still, my voice was weak. I saw a shadow far away. I ran. I heard him call my name behind me so I stopped to look back. He wasn’t there. I ran. Every time I looked back I saw a different and unfamiliar place. The scenery changed every second. It felt like the trees were moving. I was confused and scared. I fell on my knees and cried. I was alone. He had left me, he didn't love me. My heart was so broken. Through my tears, I whispered for him one more time. A hand touched my shoulder...

 -                         Namjoon!

I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I was shaking. I looked at him and realized. I woke him up.

-                         What's wrong?

He asked me. I covered my eyes and almost cried, I was so happy to see him here. Next to me.

-                         Oh oppa, it was terrible!

Tears swelled up and I sniffled.

-                         Why did you leave me? I thought I was going to die! Why didn't you come back for me?

-                         What?

He asked again as he moved closer to me so he could hug me.

-                         What are you talking about? I'm right here!

I felt him place his hands around me, trying to calm me down.

-                         But I saw you! And then you were gone, and everything was moving and changing!

-                         Oh, sweetie, I would never leave you… it was just a bad dream.

I wrapped myself around him, and climbed into his lap. Still frightened by the images that replayed in my head, I took slow and deep breaths that somehow eventually turned into sobs.

-                         Shhhh...

He ran his fingers through my hair.

-                         If you were ever left alone in a scary situation, I would do anything to get you out of it.

-                         Really?

I pulled away slightly to look him in the eyes.

-                         Whoever was in your dream, wasn't me.

-                         It wasn't?

I wiped away a tear that had streaked down my cheek.

-                         No. It wasn't.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

-                         Now, it's still very late. Why don't you lay down and try to sleep. Think about something joyful.

Gently, he laid me back down. I wasn’t ready to go back to sleep again.

-                         Okay?  Go back to sleep.

-                         Oppa?

I whispered.

-                         Hmmm...

He mumbled half asleep.

-                         I can't sleep. What if I have another bad dream?

Rolling over to face me, Namjoon opened up his arms and smiled warmly. I quickly came closer to him and snuggled into his chest.

-                         Is that any better?

I nodded, it was much better. I closed my eyes. I hoped that I could sleep now. Giving me another kiss he whispered.

-                         Goodnight.

Heyyyy!!!
I want to me more active while I can :)
I will probably update tomorrow. ^_^

 

Comment, Subscribe, Request & Vote!