Random short stories "Jin"

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

Every day I wake up asking myself, what's the point with my life? I'm always alone. Thou my parents always tried to keep me positive, but... I needed someone. I silently got ready for dance practice. I got dressed pretty quickly because I didn’t cares how I look like. I became kind of shy and quiet. I would always stand in the back of the room.

-          Late again Jin?

-          Sorry… I overslept.

I just went to my place and practiced with the other guys. Quietly…

It was before… before he met her…

His face got red. She giggled.

-          I never seen you blush before.

The moonlight shined on his face as you laid there under the stars. I guess this is why so many girls fall for him. He was so close. I slowly stood up.  

-          Let’s go back. It’s getting cold.

I walked towards the lake. 

-          W-wait!

He ran to me and grabbed my arm. I turned to look at him.

-          Don’t leave me.

He said quietly. You smiled at him, held his hand and you both walked home. I pulled my arm away and continued walking. And out of nowhere he turned around and kissed you. You were shocked. You didn't move. He pulled away. I didn't say anything.

-          What was that for?

-          Well about year ago I was losing my faith in life. I felt lonely. I thought that no one loved me. I felt like this till I met you.

He continued and told you everything he went though. You pulled him towards you and kissed him gently.  You felt his warmth as he got closer and put his arms around your waist while you put yours around his neck. He felt happy and loved. You looked in each other’s eyes for a while. When finally he said.

-          I finally found my someone… my savior. And she is in my arms. I love you.

-          I love you, too.

HEYYY!!!! ^_^
I have 2 very important tests tomorrow O_O SO SCARED!!!
Anyway... ENJOY!!! THERE'S ONE STORY WITH J-HOPE LEFT!!

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, REQUEST & VOTE!!!!! <3