*3* Rap Monster ,,Smile

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You always looked like a normal, happy student. You had good grades, many friends, hobbies and a loving boyfriend who treated you like a princess. You were smiling, laughing and everyone saw you happy.

But no one knew what was actually happening. Your family was breaking apart…

Your mom cheated on your dad so your parents divorced, but that wasn’t the only problem. Then your dad started drinking and your mom now was depressed. She understood that she loved your dad but it was too late. You lived with your mom and you helped her as much as you could. You felt like life was breaking to pieces. You didn’t go out as much as you did before but you always smiled and tried to look happy like nothing was wrong.

There was one person who could make you feel better. It was your boyfriend everyone called him Rap Monster. Of course he didn’t know about your family problems (you didn't want anyone to know) but when you’re with him you felt better. You didn't want him to be concerned about you, he already was under a lot of stress because he was an idol.

You've started feeling better probably because you've got used to this kind of life. But today for some reason you remembered all the special moments with your family and you felt like you couldn't handle it anymore. Right when you were about to crack and start crying you heard your phone ringing. When you picked up you heard a voice that made you feel better instantly.

-          Hi, _______-ah.

-          Hi, oppa!

-          Are you busy? Do you have anything important you dave to do today?

-          No, not really. Why?

-          Well we got a day odd I I thought we could go somewhere. Like maybe to the cinema.

-          Sure!

-          Great! I’ll pick you up after school.

-          Ok. Bye.

-          Bye.

The call ended and you suddenly noticed that you've got only 10 minutes to get to school. You quickly grabbed your backpack and ran out hoping that you'll be there on time.

*After class*

You were outside and you saw Namjoon standing next to his car. You ran and hugged him.

-          Hi, get in the car and let’s go, go, go~~~

Everything happened very quickly. You drove to the cinema and watched a short and not very interesting movie...

-          Well that was boring...

-          Not only boring but terrible as well!

-          Ummm... I think I should head back home now.

-          Why so early? We could go eat something.

-          Sorry I really have to go.

-          Well ok then. I'll drive you there.

He drove you all the way to your house. You hugged him, waved and went inside.

You had to come back home early because your mom was still very ill. You heard her talking about running away and dissapearing a few days ago so you made sure to never leave her alone. You didn't want to live with your drunk dad or in a foster home... When you came in you went into her room and saw her sleeping. You instantly felt better so you went to your room and started studying.

*After months*

Your mom didn't get better so you stopped going anywhere at all. Her doctors promised that she would get better eventually and the only thing you could do was to wait. But the worst thing was that because of this you stopped going out with Namjoon which hurt him and you. You would still talk on the phone but every time he saked you out you had to make an excuse so you could look after your mom.

Not long after your doctor suggested that your mother should go to the hospital and live there for a week or two. Because your mom wasn't against it (she actually liked the idea because she felt guilty for making you stay at home and clean everything) you sent her to the hospital.

One day when your mom was still in the hospital someone came over. It was Namjoon.

-          Why are you here oppa?

-          I'm concerned!

-          Why?

-          You don’t go out with me, you hardly ever talk to me. What happened?

-          I don't want to talk about it.

-          Seriously? You know you can tell me anything!

-          I know but...

-          Please ______-ah, I need to know...

You told him the whole story, you tried not to cry but that did't really work. After telling him everything (and crying a bit) you felt better.

-          You don't need to worry about her. I fthe doctor told you that she will get better he's probably telling the truth.

-          Well yeah I guess...

After 3 weeks in the hospital your mom finally came home and she actually looked happier. She told you that she made up with your dad but obviously they made it clear to each other that they didn't want to be together anymore, they just wanted to be friends or at least have a normal relationship. 

After almost 6months of suffering you finally were happy. Of course you didn't live like a family anymore but you saw your dad every weekend and that was enough for you.

Subscribe and enjoy~~~