*11* V ONESHOT "Heartbreak"

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

He left you…

So easily…

You walked down the street. Your tears mixed with the sour raindrops that were falling and rolling down your cheeks. You never thought about breaking up with him. It seemed impossible, how would you live without each other.

But here you were. You were walking in the dark and it was raining. The weather matched your mood perfectly. Other girls would be scared to walk home alone at night, but you didn’t care about it now. You didn’t even know where you were going. Home? To your friend’s house? To a café or something? Or maybe you should go and visit Taehyung?

Yes… Taehyung your old friend. You would go everywhere together. You were like brother and sister, few years ago you started liking him more than a friend, but you didn’t want to ruin the friendship so you didn’t tell him anything.

While you were walking alone in the city heartbroken, Taehyung was were worried. He knew that you had to go to a date, but you would always call him and tell how it went. This time he didn’t get any calls or anything. It was very late (about 9:30 pm). He knew that your parents weren’t home. They were visiting your grandma. So he had no option just to call you as many times as he could.

10pm he heard a knock on the door. He ran and quickly opened them. You were standing in the rain, all drenched and sad.

-                  Go inside quickly!

He dragged you inside.

-                  Where have you been?

-                  Oh… just…

He saw that your eyes were red from crying.

-                  What happened???

-                  He left me!..

You burst into tears. He hugged you tightly and your head.

-                  Don’t cry. You can find someone who will love you more than he did.

-                  Really?

-                  Really. Maybe he’s one of your classmates, maybe one of your neighbors or maybe even your best friends…

-                  What?

You looked at him but he looked away.

-                  Do you want something _______-ah?

-                  What do you mean? are you saying that you…

-                  I can give you ice-cream…

-                  Don’t change the subject!

Silence…

-                  Do you love me?

-                  Yes… Yes, I do.

-                  For how long?

-                  I don’t know… I think I always did…

You smiled. You could see that he expected some other reaction from you. He smiled too.

-                  Why are you smiling, ______-ah?

-                  Because I love you so much.

HEY!!!! I'm back :)
I've been so busy lately. I have more time now! :D
So just a quick update. ^_^