*18* Rap Monster 'Awkward'

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You loved your boyfriend, but this had to stop. Your parents went out of the country and you decided to live with Rap Monster, of course your parents agreed. But you never expected what happened to happen. You were about to sleep but you heard a loud noise coming from Rap Monsters mouth (of course you weren’t sleeping together, he was sleeping on the couch in the same room). You tried to fall asleep but you couldn’t, you went downstairs to sleep on the couch. Pure, beautiful, wonderful silence.

You didn’t tell Rap Monster anything but it happened the next night too. You slept on the couch again. You tried to bear it but after three days you couldn’t take it anymore. You felt tired and you had a terrible headache.

-                            Oppa...

-                            Yeah?

-                            You snore.

-                            Well… Ok.

-                            How can I love a man who snores so loud I can’t even hear my thoughts?

-                            Seriously _____-ah…

You playfully stuck her tongue out at him, he just rolled his eyes.

-                            Sorry, jagiya.

Rap Monster kissed your cheek lightly.

-                            That’s not enough.

-                            You won’t forgive me?

-                            I suppose there's one way I may forgive you.

-                            So what can I do?

You pointed at your lips. He slowly leaned in and gave you a very sweet make-up kiss. Pulling away, he smiled.

-                            Forgive me now?

He noticed that you were looking behind him. You started to blush. He turned around and saw other members behind him and they were laughing and whispering to each other.

-                            Uh…

We sat there awkwardly.

-                            You’re already back? I thought you will be back late in the evening.

-                            Well, I think we should’ve! You were having some fun.

Jimin said it while smirking.

-                            Well this is awkward…

-                            I’ll just go oppa…