*9* Jin TWOSHOT Pt.2

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You men Jin and after drinking a cup of coffee you went for a walk. You walked around the park, holding hands and laughing. Till suddenly Jin’s expression changed.

-          What’s wrong?

-          Nothing… Let’s just go…

He dragged you out of the park. But you heard someone yell behind you.

-          Jin! Stop!

You both stopped and turned around. It was Jin’s brother, he was walking towards you.

-          I thought you had schedule today.

-          I didn’t.

-          You should’ve visited our parents. But you’re hanging out with HER.

He pointed at you. From his tone you could tell, he didn’t like you.

-          She prevents you from seeing your parents. Just look at her! Short shorts and you can see through her blouse. She’s impolite, too. She should’ve greeted me, but she didn’t. I could find you a way better girlfriend that HER!

You couldn’t listen to this anymore. You were tearing up so you turned around and ran home crying.

-          SEE WHAT YOU DID! SHE WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH ME AGAIN!

-          It will be better for you.

-          NO! NO! IT WON’T! I love her… why can’t you just understand that. You don’t know her. You never talked with her you just… don’t know how wonderful she is… I love her and I always will so just accept that.

Jin turned around and walked away. He left his brother standing there amazed and guilty.

*At your house*

You were laying on your bed and crying your heart out.

“What if he’s right… maybe Jin would be better without me. Maybe I should just stop seeing him.”

Suddenly you heard the bell ring. You opened the door. It was Jin. He saw your wet cheeks and red eyes so he quickly hugged you.

-          He was wrong. Forget what he said. He doesn’t know you. I love you, jagiya. I love you so much.

You just buried your head into his shoulder and sobbed.

-          I’m sorry. He won’t bother us again. I promise.

-          I love you, oppa.

He cupped your face and gently kissed you.

*After two weeks*

You didn’t see Jin’s brother and you were a happy couple again. And Jin didn’t speak with his brother, but his brother still felt guilty. He understood that he was wrong and he wanted to apologize. So one day he followed you and when Jin left he came to you. You were scared.

“What will he do? Will he try to separate me and Jin again?”

He came to you, looked down and started talking.

-          I’m sorry.

-          WHAT?!?

-          I’m … sorry. What I did was wrong. I didn’t have the right to criticize you. I don’t know you well enough to do that. Everything I said just forget it. Jin is my younger brother and I want the best for him. I guess I was too harsh.

-          You were…

-          I think I should know you better, after all you’re my little brothers girlfriend. So are we good?

-          Yup.

-          Thank God. The guilt was eating me alive.

You both laughed when you heard.

-          ______-ah you forgot your… What are you doing here? I told you to leave us alone. Didn’t you…

-          Jin!

You interrupted him.

-          He apologized…

-          Oh… Sorry then, hyung.

-          It’s ok. I’ll leave you now.

He walked away.

-          I didn’t expect that. He actually apologized.

-          And he said he wants to know me better.

You laughed and pecked him in the lips.

New story here -----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/576029
ENJOYY ^_^ and leave comments :D
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!