Random short stories "Jimin"

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

You were walking back and forth. You were so excited. You were going on a date! With Jimin! It’s been maybe 2 months from your last date. He was very busy with BTS’s promotions. You heard the doorbell ring. You ran to the door and opened it.

-          OPPA!!!

You hugged him tightly.

-          I missed you so much!

-          I missed you too, jagiya.

-          So where are we going?

-          To the cinema. If you’re ok with that…

-          Yeah, let’s go!

You drove to the cinema. When you got there they said that your tickets were sold and you have to watch some other movie. After long discussions Jimin lost and you went to watch a romantic comedy.

After the movie you were about to go home, but you saw that the weather was awful.

-          Ummmm… let’s go to my house! It’s closer and then I’ll just call a taxi from there. Ok?

-          Sure!

Jimin gave you his jacked and you ran to his house. You had his jacked and you covered your head with it, but when you were finally at his house you were all wet, including your hair. You stepped into the house and took your shoes off.

-          I think you left some clothes when we were having a sleepover.

He quickly ran and brought you some dry clothes.

-          You can change in the bathroom.

When you changed into dry clothes you noticed that Jimin gave you his t-shirt.

“He probably didn’t have mine”

You went out of the bathroom and found Jimin in the kitchen.

-          What are you doing here?

-          Ummm…searching for some food. Oh! And by the way my mom is get back later, so we can watch a movie or something.

-          Ok, I’ll pick the movie.

You ran out, before he opened his mouth. He ran after you.

-          No! I’ll pick the movie.

Finally you were watching HIS movie. Well right from the beginning it wasn’t very interesting, but you watched it for him.

After an hour he felt pressure on his shoulder and soft snores. He turned to look at you and he saw that you were already sleeping.

-          Aish…

He laid you down on the sofa, put a pillow under your head and a blanket on you.

“ She looks so cute when she’s sleeping”

He smiled and kissed your forehead.

HEYYY!!! ^_^
I'll uppload short V storry tomorrow!!! ;D
If I'll be able maybe even today!

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, REQUEST & VOTE!!!!! <3