Random short stories "SUGA"

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

SUGA

BTS was preparing for their comeback and of course you can’t have any dates with SUGA, because they’re super busy. And you were left home all alone. It was Saturday so you woke up at 10, made breakfast and watched TV while eating.

You spent half of your day just sitting watching TV or playing games. After a while it wasn’t so fun and entertaining. You just sat and thought.

“What could I do???”

An idea popped up in your head.

“Maybe I should just take a shower?”

Yes… of course that’s what you do when you’re bored. You take a shower. It may sound weird, but you liked showers and if you could you would spend all day just bathing or showering.

You undressed, stepped into the shower and turned the water on. The warm water was relaxing your body.

BTS got some time to rest before their tomorrow’s comeback so they went to your house. SUGA pushed the doorbell, but you weren’t answering.

“Maybe she’s sleeping?”

He had to climb up through the window, because he accidently forgot his keys and then he opened the door and let the other members in. Just when they got in they heard an angelic voice. SUGA walked to the bathroom door and listened. She was the one singing. SUGA just smiled.

Suddenly the door opened and you saw them standing there and smiling. You blushed and you were so embarrassed that you couldn’t look into their eyes. After 2 minutes of silence SUGA dragged you into your bedroom.

-          You have a beautiful voice, jagiya. Don’t be embarrassed.

He said it while hugging you.

-          Thanks…

You looked at him and saw him smiling. He gave you a quick peck and went back to the living room.

HEYYY!!!! ^_^
So I'll be uploading two short stories tomorrow with JungKook and RapMon :D
These stories are too short to be oneshots, but I wanted to post them!!!