*1* SUGA ,,When he wants you back

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Oneshots/Scenarios

Two weeks... Two weeks had already passed from your last hug, your last kiss, the last time you talked.

Again you were living in your old apartament alone. You sat on the sofa and cried your heart out while listening 2NE1 – Lonely. That’s how you felt, lonely and empty. You missed him so much...

“Why is this happening to me? Did I do something wrong? If yes, then what? He could've at least told me why he left me!!!”

These kind thoughts and questions were running through your head over and over again.

But today was different, you finally decided to go out and do something productive instead of spending all day sleeping or crying. Your friends were seriously worried about you. They actually bought you tickets to the cinema. They knew you couldn't say no because you didn't like to waste money.While walking to the meeting point the only thing you could think about was him. And the fact that your iPod kept playing BTSs songs wasn't helping the situation at all. The hearache was just unbearable...

If that was not bad enough right when you entered the shopping mall you saw a familiar face. It was JungKook... You knew that if he was here there's no doubt that YoonGi would be here. You looked around to see if there's something you could hide behind. Right when you spotted something YoonGi walked out of the shop BTS members were standing next to and he saw you.

-          Sorry guys, I think I forgot my jacket. Don't wait for me. I’ll get back home by myself.

-          Ok hyung!

Suga waved to the members and walked towards you. You wanted to run away but at this point there was no point to run.

-          Hi _______-ah.

-          Hi...

-          How are you?

-          Fine... I guess...

-          Would you want to drink some coffee or something.

-          No YoonGi-sshi.

-          YoonGi-sshi? I'm still your oppa.

-          Sorry … Not anymore… I just can't...

You turned around and walked away. You tried to control your emotions but tears kept running down your cheeks.

-          Wait _______-ah. Don’t go.

He grabbed your arm and turned you around. He saw your tears and just stopped. He didn't know what to do, what to say. He never wanted to hurt you...

-          I… I didn’t mean to.

-          Seriously?! You didn’t mean what?! To leave me?! Did someone make you or something?!?

You couldn't hold these words inside anymore. When he called you and said he was leaving you the only words you said were ok, that's fine and I understand which was a lie. You certainly weren't ok, it wasn't fine and no you didn't understand!

-          I-I’m… sorry...

-          Sorry… now you’re sorry…

You sighted and just ran away. The further the better. You heard him scream your name, but now you didn’t care anymore.

*At home*

You cried and cried. You wanted to cry yourself to death. Suddenly your phone rang. Of course you weren't in the mood to talk but you still picked up.

-          Hello?

-          _______-ah I really have to talk to you.

-          What? Who is this?

-          Please tell me you're not drunk... It's me YoonGi!

-          Go away!!!

You just dropped your phone on the ground.

“Why is he doing this to me? WHY! Does he like to torture me?!”

*After few days*

You were walking in the park. You had to empty your mind. And he was there too. What a surprise!

“How is he doing this? Can’t he just leave me alone?”

You swiftly turned around and started walking back home, hoping that he didn’t see you. But he did, he ran and stopped you.

-          _______-ah! Here you are! Please don’t go! I missed you!

-          You were the one who left me.

-          Don't do this...

-          Oh now I'm the bad one! You didn't even tell me why!

-          I had to...

-          Oh you had to, well now it MAKES SENSE!

He just looked down.

-          What do you want me to do? I’ll go out of the country, dissapear if that would just help me to forget you. But I know that it won't... So just leave me alone...

-          I won't.

He hugged you tightly.

-          Let go YoonGi-sshi...

You pushed him, punched him, but that didn’t help. You ended up crying and hugging him.

-          I’m sorry for everything I did to you. I'm sorry...sorry...so...so...sorry... I love you. And I will never leave you again.

You looked at him with teary eyes.

  -          I need to hear something from you too. Please...

-          I love you.

You heard clapping and cheering. Just now you noticed that everyone in the park was looking at your little scene. You blushed and quickly ran away. You weren't the person that liked to show affection in public.

*After  a month*

-          Where should I put my clothes?

-          I emptied half of my wardrobe for you.

-          Thanks oppa!

You were living with him again. He made sure to make it up to you for cousing so much pain. He brought you candy, toys, flowers, clothes and everything you wanted. You went on dates almost every day. He was there for you every time you needed him. A month passed and he still did it. You felt so happy. But you were still curious why did he leave you in the first place.

-          Oppa!

-          What?

-          Promise you’ll answer me.

-          Why?

-          Just promise!

-          Ok, ok...

-          Why did you leave me ?

He looked a little scared.

-          Why do you want to know?

-          OPPA!

-          Ok! The company made me.

-          Couldn't you stan up for our relationship?

-          I was too scared that they would throw me out of the company out of the group.

He looked down and felt embarrassed. He should have stood up and never left you.

-          It's ok! Now that we're together again I'm not mad anymore!

He kissed you and you went back to unpacking all your boxes.

               

Subscribe and enjoy~~~ =^-^=