Break In

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

Key put the phone down and sighed at the sight of the band’s maknaes. Changmin was sitting on the sofa Taemin’s hair while he was lying down with his head placed on Changmin’s knee for a pillow. The both looked at peace for now and that was all that mattered to Key. He was worried about leaving the others behind to sort the kidnapping out, but he understood the importance of the younger members' safety.

“Aish... Minho should have come along too... I know he can handle himself with that strength of his but he’s the seconds youngest of us all...” Key spoke to himself as he made some simple sandwiches with ingredients he found in the dorm’s kitchen. He would pay Yunho for the food later; he couldn’t let them starve as Taemin hadn’t eaten anything besides breakfast and Changmin was looking skinny like a twig.

A knock at the door broke the silence followed by Minho’s friendly voice. “Did someone forget something?” Taemin instantly jumped up and ran to his hyung wrapping his arms around him. “How could you do this to me Taeminnie? I go out and get you a present and you leave it in the dorm like it was yesterday’s news!” Taemin instantly grabbed hold of the teddy in Minho’s arms and walked back to the sofa where Changmin awed at the cuteness of the present.

“I was in a rush but I do like it Minho hyung! It’s cute and fluffy!” Taemin beamed a smile at Minho as he let his head sink into the bear’s soft white fabric fur. Changmin put his arm around Taemin and had a closer look at the bear.

“It’s like Taemin then! He’s so cute and his hair is fluffy too!” Changmin joked as he played with Taemin’s hair in-between his fingers.

“I made some sandwiches for you guys so eat it well ok?” Key came in with a plate of food and smiled when we saw Minho standing in the living room. “Thanks for bringing it Minho, you know you didn’t have to~”

“Yeah but we can’t have our little Taemin upset now can we?” Minho took a sandwich and sat next to Taemin who was clinging onto the toy like his life depended on it. “Yah, ease up a little Tae! You’ll squeeze the stuffing out of it!” He put the sandwich to Taemin’s lips and watched as the younger happily took a bite and smiled in approval of the food.

Key put the plate on the table and let Changmin pick one up before helping himself and sitting on a chair. “You think it will work? I mean the tracker to find Jaejoong.” Everyone looked at Minho curious about the answer to Key’s question.

Minho nodded and took a sandwich for himself. “It seemed to be working fine when you called. Onew hyung seemed happy so it must have worked well."

“I bet we’ll get Jaejoong back soon! Then we can be happy again!” Taemin took another bite of the sandwich and blushed as Minho ruffled his hair.

“Ah our Taemin is so cute!” Key smiled and finished the sandwich.

“I know although he must be terrified, Jaejoong hyung will have faith in us. He always has faith!” Changmin reassured them all as he took another sandwich.


After 10 minutes all the food at been ate and the two younger idols where watching TV as Key and Minho washed up in the kitchen.

“How long do you think SM will be able to stay open?” Key cut the silence in the kitchen as he washed a plate up. Minho took a pause to think. Secretly he knew that it wouldn’t be very long but the last thing he wanted was to worry the umma. It would take him hours to calm down.

“I’m sure they will be able to settle everything very soon and we will have our careers back on track before you even know it! Plus with only two bands left all the money will go towards us seven! I see a big tour with a new stage, a new car and maybe even an upgraded dorm!” Minho smiled at Key as he put a few plates away.

“I hope so... It’s just...” Key stuttered a few times trying to word his sentence correctly. It was hard to keep your head held high when your whole life’s ambition was on the verge of going down the toilet. “What if it doesn’t work out? What happens to us then?”

Minho wrapped his arms around Key and placed his head on his shoulder. “If it doesn’t then we get a loan, find a nice house somewhere where we can all stay together, and find a new company to sign with. Sure it would be hard but with the amount we will make doing a comeback will be enough to get us back on our feet and repay the loan.”

Key nodded feeling slightly more confident. He was still unsure about Minho’s words but at least they had a plan to put in action as soon as things went wrong. “Y-Yeah, okay. I guess that would work. I mean who’s gonna just forget about SHINee for crying out loud?” Minho smiled at his hyung’s diva side coming through. He never thought he’d see Key smile for a long time.

Suddenly the silence was broken with the horrifying sound of glass breaking, the door being kicked in, and the terrified screams of the two younger singers. Key’s eyes widened as he turned around to see the shadows of at least 6 men and two struggling figures that we unmistakably Taemin and Changmin.

“YAH LET THEM GO!” Without a second to think Minho rushed in the living room and instantly pushed two of the men who were trying to drag a struggling Taemin out of the house. As soon as the grip loosened on his arms Taemin ran towards Key who was fighting against a man that had pushed and pinned him against a wall.

Key struggled as much as he could but the man shoved his hand to his chest causing his head to slam into the wall behind him, his hands gripped around the man’s hands clawing at them but no matter how much the hand bleed the man didn’t loosen his grip at all.

“LET KEY UMMA GO!” Taemin put all his force into ramming the man in his side causing him to fall letting go of Key instantly. He was obviously taken back by the amount of strength that the little maknae had. Taemin pulled Key from the wall and made his way towards the stairs trying to hide from the intruders.

Minho rushed to Changmin who was in a firm headlock by one man, and another sent his elbow into his back causing Changmin to yell out in pain and shock as he lost all strength in his legs, collapsing to the floor. Minho sent a punch to one of the men in order to desperately save his hyung, but another man kicked him in the back from behind causing him to stumble a few steps forward. As Minho turned around to deal his abuser a punch to the face, he was hit in the chest causing him to stumble back and trip over Changmin on the floor. He towered over his hyung to shield him from any danger as the men laughed at the weak couple.

“Come on Tae!” Key had a firm grip on Taemin’s hand as they ran up the stairs, but before they made it to the top, Key lost his grasp of Taemin’s hand as he was grabbed by the leg and pulled down a few steps before being lifted over one of the men’s shoulders. Taemin’s cries of protest caused Key to quickly look back in time to see a pair of hands that reached out, and grabbed his wrists tightly. Key tried to quickly push the man away, but he lost his footing on the steps, and fell back giving the man enough time to grab him by the collar of his shirt, and pull him to his feet as he was dragged down to the bottom floor.

“PUT ME DOWN ! LEAVE US ALONE WE HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING!” Taemin kicked and squirmed around while trying to hit the man in the head, but his attempts were hopeless. Minho looked up to see the scene and quickly got up to his knees, in time to catch the young singer who had been violently thrown to the floor. Taemin cowered into Minho’s arms slightly tearing up absolutely terrified.

Not long after Taemin was thrown on the floor, Key was dragged into the pile being pulled by his collar. He let out a little yelp as his body hit the floor and soon found himself in the arms of Changmin, who was suddenly realising who the men were. “Y-You bastards took Jaejoong hyung didn’t you!? Where is he!? What the have you done with him!?”

The men looked at each other with smirks on their faces and slowly advanced closer to them with ropes and cloth ready to take them like they did to Jaejoong. “Let’s not make a fuss ok brat? Just do as we say and we won’t hurt~”

“YAH LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU SCUMBAGS!” Everyone turned to the front door where a very angry Junsu and Yoochun stood. Junsu quickly grabbed an umbrella from the stand by the door and ran towards the man who was closest to him, giving him a strong and firm hit over the head instantly knocking him out cold.

Seeing this turn of events, three other men ran towards the two but Yoochun rapidly went into action, sending jabs, punches, and kicks to them abusers as well as Junsu handling the weapon sending them into unconsciousness as well.

When it was safer to move Minho quickly swept Taemin up in his arms carrying him bridal style, and ran to the door only to be met with three other figures. “A-Are you all ok!?” Onew and Yunho hugged Minho and Taemin before running with them down the street away from the dorm. Jonghyun ran into the dorm to see Key leaning on the wall in fear, watching Junsu and Changmin struggling with the final guy, as Yoochun checked the men on the floor for any clues as to who they were and where they came from.

“You guys take off down the street! We’ll meet up with you!” Junsu gestured with his head for everyone to escape, and not wanting to waste time, Jonghyun pulled Key close to him in order to give him something to balance on and protect him as they ran down the street to meet Onew, Yunho, Minho, and Taemin.


Jaejoong sat in the same horrible chair again, this time bound even tighter with his legs stretched further around the chair, and a piece of cloth in his mouth held in by another piece tied around his mouth. This was his punishment for misbehaving. Or so he had hoped. His wrists had been bleeding slightly, causing him to want to move about, but that would only made things worse due to how the ropes had tied him into place.

He looked around wondering how long he had been there for. Through the window he could see the sky becoming darker signalling the near end of the day; it must have been around 8:00PM by now. He hated being there but he was happy that he had warned his friends about the danger. If he hadn’t have done so he would have felt terrible if anyone got hurt. Even if he was in pain he was happy to be suffering alone.

The room was suddenly lit by the light on the ceiling as his kidnapper and a few guards came into his prison. “Comfy there Jaejoong?” Jaejoong looked away from the man. He hated him so much right now. He couldn’t believe anyone would do such a terrible thing to anyone. “Hey I’m talking to you!” The man quickly grabbed hold of Jaejoong’s hair and pulled it so he had no choice but to look at him directly in the eye. “You know you deserve everything you’re getting!”

Jaejoong’s gag was removed and the men surround him. All but one that held a camera faced at the poor and defenceless Jaejoong. It instantly hit him; his punishment was going to be having a beating and those sick bastards were going to take pictures of it. He couldn’t control his mouth as it moved on its own in pure shock and anger.

“That’s you’re plan? Beat the out of me and take pictures so you guys can laugh at it later? You’re sick! YOU’RE ABSOULTLY ING SICK!” One of the men sent a punch to Jaejoong’s stomach causing him to yelp in pain as the air to escape from his lungs.

The man held up his hand to the man as he let go of Jaejoong’s hair and took a step back. “Save it until the camera is ready. We don’t want to lose any opportunity. They all smirked and laughed as Jaejoong started to beg for mercy from the man. “Don’t waste your energy.” Jaejoong started to tear up as the camera was held aiming at him and the men got closer to him.

“Smile for the camera Jaejoong. I want take this beautiful memory of this day to my grave.”


Going for a day out tomorrow so if I don't update please forgive me! Comment your thoughts or any thing you want to see in the story and I will try my best! Fighting! X

~Heather X