Game Plan

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

After Yunho had spoken to Key (mostly crying on his shoulder) and composed himself he met everyone up in the living room. Taemin and Changmin were sat on the sofa being cuddled by Yoochun and Minho while Junsu, Onew, and Jonghyun were talking alone in the kitchen. Taemin turned around to the sound of the two returning from upstairs and forced a smile on his face. “Is Yunho hyung ok now umma?”

“He’s coping. I’m just worried about you. From now on you’re not to leave me sight got that mister? I’m not having my baby being taken by those selfish basta~” Yunho quickly elbowed Key in the ribs to stop him from swearing in front of the younger singer.

“I know you’re mad but try to control that mouth of yours Kimbum.” Yunho snapped at him pulling his arm to lead the diva him into the kitchen.

“Yunho hyung, how are you feeling?” Junsu got out of the dining chair and let him sit down by Yoochun and Onew.

“How the do you think I’m feeling!? Jaejoong has been taken by a sicko and we can’t even call for help!” Key bit his bottom lip in frustration and mimicked punching Yunho behind him. How is it that your elders can tell you not to do something then a few seconds later do it themselves?

“Calm down Yunho, Onew and Jonghyun have an idea. Junsu placed his hands on his hyung’s shoulders and rubbed then slowly to get him to relax a bit. They all leaned in to make sure the other four, mainly Taemin and Changmin couldn’t hear them.

“Well as you know SM Entertainment always kept track of their idols by putting a ‘line and location tracker’ into their phones and when they called someone their location would be saved into the drive and visible to the one with the tracker.” Yunho nodded understanding their plan.

“So we get a tracker from our manager’s office, we know the password to the office and everyone will be too busy to notice, come back, put it on Yunho’s phone and track down the call. Then we find out the address, scope out the place, and get Jaejoong back.” Jonghyun looked at Yunho and Key for a response. Yunho showed a slight smile and nodded in agreement.

“If it can get him back let’s do it. I can’t stand the thought of him being trapped alone somewhere with those horrible people!” Key shook his head in worry.

“It could be dangerous. What about the two maknaes of the bands? I don’t think Changmin and Taemin could handle the stress of this. I’m not letting you put them in danger.” Key looked over at the four sat in the living room and signalled Yoochun and Minho to join them. “Did you know about this?” Key whispered to Minho who looked around at the two sitting down then back at Key.

“Neh. We came up with the plan when you went to see Yunho.” Key looked at him with wide eyes. He knew that Minho loved Taemin like he was his own brother so how could he be so calm about this?

“Key...” Key’s head quickly turned to Jonghyun who put his arm around his shoulders and looked him in the eyes, although it was a serious moment Key couldn’t hold back a smile. “We were thinking that you should take the two into TVXQ’s dorm just in case thinks get kinda ugly over the phone call. It’s best to have the SM umma look after them. “Key nodded in agreement and they all went into the living room, Key kneeled in front of the two to look at them both in the eye.

“Boys, we were just talking and we are going to get hyung back. However we also think that its best if you go to TVXQ’s dorm and spend the night there or until the matter is resolved. Understand?” Onew looked at the boys who looked up at him confused.

“Why? I was his band member too, I should be one of the one to rescue him!” Changmin looked at his hyungs hoping they would agree with him. Key took hold of Taemin’s hand.

“Tae I’m going to take you and Changmin to the dorm and we will stay there for a bit ok?” Taemin pulled his hands away in protest.

“That’s not fair! I want to help too!” Taemin moaned and folded his arms in a sulk. Lovingly Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin’s neck and rested his head on his.

“Come on Taeminnie!  It could be dangerous and you know that you and Changmin and both very important to us. I promise I’ll spoil you rotten when we get Jaejoong back ok?” Taemin’s head shot up causing Minho to yelp as he accidently bit his tongue, he quickly backed away and put his hands over his mouth holding back tears.

“Spoil me!? You convinced me!” Taemin pushed past the shocked hyungs and ran to his room to pack a small bag for the night. Onew laughed at Taemin’s sweet innocence and scratched his head.

“Aren’t you spoiling him already?” Onew folded his arms and shook his head. Why did Minho always want Taemin to know how much he cared for him? Changmin looked at Yunho with wide eyes hoping for some sort of offer.

“You’re too old for gifts...” Changmin pouted.

“No fair! He gets gifts!”

“I’ll clean your bedroom for a week but that’s it.”

“Month” Changmin smiled and raised his eyebrow.

“3 Weeks” Yunho looked him in the eye. He didn’t want to waste time with silly games right now. Changmin nodded and walked to the door ready to go, soon followed by Taemin who was carrying a small yellow bag.

“Come on umma! We will see them tomorrow with Jaejoong hyung!” Taemin smiled brightly and ran out of the door excited to see his hyung again tomorrow. He trusted his hyungs with his life so he was convinced that they wouldn’t fail to save Jaejoong. Key smiled and hugged his band members before putting his coat on and following the pair out of the door.

“Now that they are gone I’ll go with Onew and Minho to the office and get the tracker. Stay here and tell us if anything happens ok?” Junsu put his coat on and looked at Yunho who was slowly tearing up again.

“W-We will Junsu.” Yunho wiped his eyes with the palm of his hand. Seeing this Jonghyun and Yoochun both wrapped their arms around him and cuddled him until they three left. They weren’t too sure if it was going to work, but at least they had a plan and that’s better than nothing. Now it was just hoping that the game plan went smoothly.


Jaejoong sat on a rather uncomfortable wooden chair alone in the middle of a dark room with only the light from the small window near the top of the wall to give him a source of light as the only electrical light was turned off. Looking around as much as his restraints allowed him to, he could see a few cages behind him, a few chains attached to the wall to the left of him, and a table with various objects to his right.

His wrists and waist were bound behind the chair back and his legs were forced to slightly spread to allow his ankles to reach the back legs of the chair where they were tied tightly with rope. Jaejoong sighed and attempted to loosen his bonds for the umpteenth time. He accidently pulled on his wrists too hard and the rope starched and rubbed his wrists surely drawing blood this time.

At the sudden and unbearable pain Jaejoong flung his head back and yelled out in pain. The sound of a door opening and footsteps coming down into the basement soon followed. Jaejoong held his breath as two guards came down the wooden steps and turned the corner to enter the room, as soon as they were in his view Jaejoong began to struggle again helplessly.

“What the hell was that noise you little punk?” The tallest of the guards quickly grabbed Jaejoong’s hair and yanked it back forcing him to look at him in the eye as he whimpered in fear and pain. Jaejoong couldn’t bring himself to talk to the guard. He wasn’t sure if he even had the right to talk in this situation. The grip tightened on the frightened Jaejoong’s untidy hair and a tear escaped his eye.

“P-P-Please just let me go... I can pay you as much as you demand!” The guard threw Jaejoong’s head forward, making him lean with the motion, and causing the rope to rub his wrists deeper.

“Listen kid. You could pay us all the money you have made in your shambolic career but it still wouldn’t be enough to satisfy the boss’ thirst for revenge. You brought this on yourself. Now you pay the price for your selfish actions.” Jaejoong’s head shot up as he gave a death glare to the two guards. But deep inside of him he knew they were right but he wasn’t going to admit that.

“If he wants revenge so badly then why doesn’t he kill me!?” Jaejoong yelled hoping they would shoot him right there. He didn’t want to live a moment longer in this condition. One of the guards quickly placed his foot on the seat of Jaejoong’s chair in-between his two bound legs making him flinch and leaned in so he was face to face with the terrified singer.

“Don’t try to get out of it that easily. Besides he needs you for his plan. Pretty soon we are headed out to get your friends that went to TVXQ’s dorm so you won’t be so lonely. Isn’t that good news?” The guard mocked Jaejoong and laughed in his face.

“Don’t you dare hurt anyone, I’ll personally kill you and that’s a promise!” Jaejoong yelled in the man’s face earning himself a quick backhand on his cheek. But he didn’t care about pain now; all he cared about was making sure no one ended up in pain like he was in.

Jaejoong was too busy looking at the guard in front of him to realise the other had gone to the table and picked up a think piece of cloth. Without warning the fabric was quickly pulled over his mouth and tied tightly only allowing Jaejoong to make muffled noises. Not like he tried to talk anyway, the cloth was already stretching the sides of his mouth so much that he knew any movements would cause pain and discomfort.

The guards left Jaejoong to cry to himself in the dark room. He hated being in this horrible place and the last thing he wanted was for his friends to be in the same situation. He dreaded the thought of Yunho, his Yunho being abused and tied up like he was now.

Jaejoong went over different plans in his head as best as he could. He couldn’t lose hope now. “Don’t worry Yunho. Somehow I’ll warn you about his plan. Even if it means serious pain for me, it can’t hurt as badly as it does being away from you.”