Learning Their Place

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

Soo-Man smiled wickedly as his thumb firmly pressed down on the button, sending a shock into Jaejoong, who hissed in great agony. Everyone shouted in protest, watching as Jaejoong yelped suddenly, his knees were shaking due to the pressure.

“Now let’s make it the last time this happens shall we?” Soo-Man let go of the button and his heels, heading to the stairs. “I wish to talk to you all in the dining hall. Jaejoong will spend time to recover.” Soo-Man disappeared up the stairs.

As soon as he was let go, Yunho ran to Jaejoong, who was almost dangling from his chained wrists, his legs had completely given in, and his eyes were slowly closing in exhaustion. “Jaejoong, are you ok? Please don’t close your eyes ok? Just keep looking at me!” Yunho put his left arm around Jaejoong, lifting him best he could to relive his wrists from the stretch. The used his right hand to lift his head upwards, to allow him to breathe better.

“I-I told you to leave Yunho. You shouldn’t have come here!” Jaejoong took deep breaths, looking at his friend who began to sob. “I told you that I’d protect you all, so don’t cry for me ok? Just stay strong.”

Yunho quickly pulled Jaejoong close to him, kissing him on the cheek. “You could have died... Why won’t you understand how much we don’t want to see you hurt! You don’t have to play hero to impress anyone! We love you the way you are: alive mainly!” Jaejoong laughed, resting his head on Yunho’s.

“You heard the boss. He wants to see you all in the meeting room. Don’t keep him waiting.” The guards forcefully pulled Yunho away from Jaejoong, laughing as Yunho fell backwards into his band members. They quickly unchained Jaejoong, and one of them carried him bridal style.

“W-Wait, can’t I go with him? Please have some mercy!” Yunho tried to get close to his friend in the man’s arms, but Yoochun and Junsu pulled him away, not wanting their hyung to hurt by the guards. As much as it pained them, it was best to let them carry Jaejoong away, he needed the medical help.

“He wants to see all of you, no exceptions! Maybe he will allow you to see him after the meeting.” The guard carried Jaejoong up the stairs, while the remaining guards unlocked the SHINee members from their chains.


The whole room was silent; the idols stared at each other, waiting for Soo-Man to appear. They couldn’t help but to worry about Jonghyun and Jaejoong, who had both been taken to the recovery room. When was this monster going to stop hurting them? Was he ever going to stop hurting them?

The doors suddenly opened, allowing Soo-Man to enter, linking arms with Jonghyun, who was walking with a crutch. Everyone’s mouth dropped in shock, it wasn’t the fact that Jonghyun was walking with a crutch that shocked them, it was the fact he was linking arms with that despicable person.

“Sorry we are late, poor Jonghyun was having some struggles getting around. But he’s ok now.” Soo-Man helped Jonghyun walk to the table, and pulled the chair out for him to sit on. No one said a word, it was truly unbelievable. How could Jonghyun be comfortable and trustworthy towards Soo-Man?

Taemin placed his hand on top of Key’s squeezing it in fear. “Hyung, what’s with Jonghyun? Why is he like this?” Taemin whispered into Key’s ear, but Key was too stunned to even reply, he just started at his hyung.

Jonghyun placed his crutch by the table and quickly looked at the idols, staring a hole in Key’s heart. A guard placed a glass of water in front of Jonghyun, probably to keep him hydrated. Key bit his lip and looked at his friends, who were just as confused as he was. “J-Jonghyun, are you ok? Why are you with that monster?”

Soo-Man looked at Jonghyun and rubbed his back, smiling as Jonghyun glared at the idols with hatred in his eyes. “Jonghyun, don’t you have anything you want to say to Key?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Nope, nothing I should say in front of baby Taemin that is.” Everyone stared at him in shock. Since when was Jonghyun that cold?

“Quit the stupid games Jonghyun! Why are you suddenly acting so close to Soo-Man? Have you forgotten what he’s done to us?” Minho spat at Jonghyun, who shrugged his shoulders and smiled at Soo-Man.

“Do you have a problem with this Minho? Maybe you’d like to spend a few days with Jaejoong in the recovery room. I can arrange that if you wish?” Soo-Man raised an eyebrow at the rapper, who sheepishly looked down at the table. Minho really wanted to deal some damage to this bastard, but he wasn’t prepared to risk Taemin or anyone else getting hurt.

Key looked at Jonghyun and took a breath before speaking to him again. “J-Jonghyun, are you ok?”

Jonghyun quickly turned his head, firing lasers with his eyes at Key in anger. Everyone sat back in the chairs in shock, they knew nothing good was about to happen. “No, I’m not ok Key! I pass out and you have nothing to say to me? What you don’t give a anymore is that it?” Jonghyun spat back in fury, picking up his crutch and lifting himself off his seat.

Soo-Man watched in concern, making sure Jonghyun didn’t fall as he got up. Jonghyun grabbed his glass of water, walking towards Key, who was very close to tears. He did care very much, but Jonghyun just couldn’t see that fact for some strange reason.

“Jonghyun please believe me, I care for you a lot! I was too upset, I wasn’t thinking straight! Please forgive me, I’m sorry!” Key watched as Jonghyun towered over him, the glass in his hand. Key slowly stood up, looking his hyung in the eyes. “Jonghyun, see sense. Please come back to us! I’m sorry!” Key pleaded as Jonghyun shook his head.

“I’m sorry too. I don’t know what I was thinking.” Jonghyun responded making Key think his hyung had snapped out of the weird state of mind he was in. “I’m sorry I ever let you in my life!” Jonghyun’s face turned into a frown of anger and he threw the glass of water in Keys face, throwing the empty glass at the wall in anger. “You’re dead to me!”

Key dropped to his knees in shock, sobbing into his hands as Jonghyun left the room. “JONGHYUN I’M SORRY! DON’T GO! I DO CARE!” Key gasped in-between his tears, getting a quick taste of the water. There was something strange about it; it was bitter, dirty tasting. Key didn’t have much time to think before Taemin, Minho, and Onew crowded around him, embracing the singer warmly.

“Don’t cry hyung! I’m sure he didn’t mean it! It’s all a misunderstanding!” Taemin tried to comfort Key, but it didn’t help. It was too late to deny it now. Jonghyun had told Key that he was dead to him, how could have that been a misunderstanding?

Minho watched in fury as Soo-Man shrugged and took a sip of his drink. Something was definitely wrong. Taemin had walked away in an attempt to escape yesterday, so he expected Soo-Man to try to stop Jonghyun from leaving, but not even the guards did anything.

“I can’t believe Jonghyun did that to Key! What the hell is wrong with him?” Junsu looked at the SHINee members, and then at Soo-Man. “What did you do to Jonghyun?”

Everyone turned to face Soo-Man, who leaned back in his chair and smiled. “I just spoke to him and passed the messages on like I promised. How is it my fault that this happened?” Key suddenly looked down as Soo-Man fixed his wicked eyes onto the upset idol. “Key brought this on himself, but I didn’t expect him to cry more that the baby! Take it like a man!” Soo-Man giggled to himself and lifted the glass to his lips again. “Oh wait I forgot... Key is anything but a man!”

Onew finally snapped, and quickly stood up and slammed his hands on the table, causing the TVXQ members to jump in shock. Soo-Man didn’t flinch though, almost like he was expecting it. “Insult my family again, I ing dare you!” Onew suddenly changed from the smiling, fun-loving guy he was, it was like he became possessed by a very angry demon.

Soo-Man laughed and shook his head. “Or else what, you want to try to boss me about? Go ahead, see where it gets you. You’ll end up just like pathetic Jaejoong!”

Onew clenched his fists and tried to walk towards the horrible male, but Minho quickly stood up, blocking the leader’s way. “Hyung, don’t try anything stupid! We have to stay calm remember? I know you want to protect us, so don’t put anyone in danger, and that includes yourself ok?” Onew sighed in frustration and unclenched his fists to Soo-Man’s amusement. He knew that Minho was right, as much as it pained him.

Taemin took a deep breath and looked at the man who was enjoying the scene. “Are you going to kill us?”

Soo-Man’s lips curled evilly as he set a wicked gaze on the maknae. “Indeed I am.” Onew and Minho quickly fell to Taemin’s side, hugging their band members protectively. Yunho suddenly felt sick with worry. What if Soo-Man was going to kill them all? What if they were never getting out? “I’m going to kill you from the inside, just like I’ve done to Jonghyun!”

Yoochun quickly stood up, staring at Soo-Man in the eyes. “I don’t know what you have done to Jonghyun, but I promise you that once we find out, we will bring him back and~”

“You won’t get him back. He’s mine now.” Soo-Man turned his gaze to Taemin who was still being guarded by Minho and Onew. “He’s my new son.”

Junsu almost chocked on his own breath. “Like hell he is! You have no right to call him that! He’s just a kid that you’ve taken hostage and forced to be your son! Where’s the justice in that?”

Soo-Man stood up from his chair and slammed his hands on the table, keeping an eye on all of the idols that stared terrified of him. “Use your eyes you fool, Jonghyun is with me now. Now here are some new rules; no one leaves the house without a guard, TVXQ must only go where allowed, and SHINee...” Soo-Man took a pause to smile wickedly and look at the band. “SHINee will be put to work as servants. There’s no use in just locking you up when you can be put to work.”

SHINee looked at him in disbelief. Was he being serious? Even though it would mean being free from the chains and out of that dark horrible room, the last thing they wanted to do was get on their hands and knees, and serve this ignorant pig!

“From now on you are to refer to me and Jonghyun as ‘Master’. We own you now, so don’t even try to escape or fight against us.” Soo-Man turned around and walked to the door, smiling as the band attempted to protest in panic. “I’ll be in your room soon, so make sure you have your uniforms on when I check on you.”

“Wait a second!” Yunho pulled his chair away and ran towards Soo-Man, who turned around in curiosity. Yunho gulped in alarm as the guards quickly walked near him, making sure that the singer didn’t try to attack their boss. “I-I was wondering if I could go to the recovery room. I just want to make sure that Jaejoong is ok. Please, I’ll do anything you ask if you let me check up on him!”

Soo-Man raised his eyebrow at Yunho, and then converted his gaze to the TVXQ members. He could have been despicable and denied them the access, but if he wanted them to co-operate he would have to loosen up on his guest, well TVXQ at least. “Very well, I will grant you the permission to go into the recovery room and look after Jaejoong. Any funny business and you’ll be restricted physically!”

Yunho filled with happy relief, he was desperate to see Jaejoong and check up on him. He desperately wanted to look after his hyung, but Jaejoong always insisted on protecting others before himself, and Yunho couldn’t afford that instinct to put Jaejoong in danger again. “T-Thank you hyung, I won’t try anything I promise!” Yunho smiled in joy as Soo-Man turned away and walked out of the room. First things first; check on Jaejoong, and then hope for a chance to escape from this mad man.


“Yah, loosen your grip!” Minho struggled against the guard that was dragging him forcibly down a hall on the second floor of the large house. The other three members were dragged behind him, also trying to get the guards to loosen a bit, but their cries were in vain.

The head guard stopped a door that had “Attendants bedroom 1” written on it with golden lettering. “From now on you sleep here during the night time. If you disobey any rules from the boss we will place you back in the basement. Your uniforms are on your beds, they have been tagged so don’t worry about getting mixed up. The boss will be here very shortly, so don’t mess about.”

Without any warning, the guard opened the door, and harshly shoved the for SHINee members into the small room, laughing as the band tripped over themselves and fell in a heap on the carpeted floor. The door was quickly locked, leaving the band to look around their new surroundings.

The room was a little smaller than the one they slept in last night, having room for only four beds, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, and a small bathroom attached to the side of the room. Something bothered the band; the fact that only four beds were placed in the room meant that Jonghyun wasn’t planned to rejoin them anytime soon.

“Well I guess we have no choice, I’m not risking another second in the foul basement!” Key sighed and got up, helping Onew to his feet, who was unfortunately at the bottom of the pile.

Minho watched as Taemin walked to one of the beds, reading the label and picking up the uniform that was now his. “At least the clothes are better than theses tatty rags” Taemin commented, pulling at the white pants and shirt. The uniform was quite neat; a white shirt, black pants, black dress shoes, and a black bow tie.

Onew walked over to the beds, a certain uniform caught his attention and ran up to it, bursting into fits of laughter once he realised what the uniform was. “Key, I just found your uniform!” Everyone’s heads quickly snapped up, looking at what their leader was so giddy about. Onew knew it wasn’t the right time to be this excited, but he couldn’t help it.

“What are you talking about Onew, and what are you so excited about... What the hell is that?” Key stood, staring wide-eyed at what Onew held up. His uniform was indeed different from the others, very different. Instead of a set of uniform for a male, Key’s was for a female; it was a classical maid’s outfit, complete with the headband, apron, black tights, and black dolly shoes.

Everyone but Key was soon in fits of giggles, but Key didn’t see the funny side of it. “It has your name on it Key, you have no choice.” Minho bit his lip, trying to stop himself from laughing further, but it didn’t work.

“This isn’t funny! Is this jerk actually serious? I’m not wearing a bloody dress! Whoever thought of this idea should be hit with a brick!” Key grabbed the dress, reading the label attached. “To SHINee’s Umma, wear it with pride.” Key yelled in frustration, he didn’t want to put the stupid outfit on, but of course he didn’t want to be sent into that prison, otherwise known as the basement, again!

After 10 minutes, the band members were all sat on the beds waiting for Soo-Man. Key pulled at the rim of the dress, pulling it down as far as it would go. It wasn’t very short, it stopped at his knees, but it was still embarrassing. He suddenly started to wish that he didn’t play the role of SHINee’s umma, as selfish as it seemed, he hated to be put through this,

The door suddenly opened, revealing Soo-Man and his guards to the startled idols. Key’s face turned bright red as Soo-Man walked to his bed, leaning over to who his smirking face to Key. “Aren’t you looking precious?” Soo-Man mocked Key, pinching his cheeks to add extra humiliation to the sight. Key looked down and whimpered in pain and embarrassment as the guards laughed at him.

Taemin clenched his fists, he wanted to desperately take Soo-Man out with his bare hands, but he knew what price he would pay, and it wasn’t a pretty one. Minho watched as Soo-Man messed up Key’s hair, and continued to mock him, making his guards grin in entertainment. “Hey, leave Key alone you !” Minho suddenly spoke up, causing Soo-Man to stand straight and stare at Minho from behind Key.

Soo-Man turned to his guards and pointed at the SHINee members. “Put the ankle bracelets on them.” Without saying anything in response, the guards separated and simultaneously held the idols down, putting a think black ankle bracelet around their right ankles. They were very similar to the chains that the band had on through the night, having a little back box with a red blinking light where the device locked. Taemin’s face went pale once he noticed the similarity.

“Why are you putting these things on us?” Onew bit his lip as Soo-Man took out a remote, looking at the buttons. Everyone sat silently, looking at their wicked master. They were truly terrified of this insane man.

“It’s just a litter precaution to make sure that we don’t have any issues. I figured that you were all so startled about what happened with Jonghyun and Jaejoong that you would finally behave yourselves. Of course they can also track where you are, so don’t try to be sneaking off anywhere.” Soo-Man looked at Minho who glared back at him in anger. “Don’t think that your little outburst won’t go unpunished either.” Taemin suddenly yelped and fell forward, landing on the floor in a heap, clutching his ankle.

“Taemin, are you ok?” Onew quickly got off his bed and ran to Taemin’s side, hugging the maknae close to him. Minho looked at Soo-Man and gritted his teeth. He hated Soo-Man for putting so much pain on Taemin, but he could only blame himself, he knew Soo-Man would hurt Taemin, so why didn’t he keep his stupid mouth shut?

“I told you I would hurt him if you didn’t co-operate Minho, so why did you try to rebel? Could it be that you don’t care all that much for Taemin?” Soo-Man asked, watching Onew hug the young idol in his arms. Everyone looked at the rapper, who lowered his head in guilt. It wasn’t that he didn’t care for Taemin, he cared with all his heart, but Taemin wasn’t going to trust him after he caused him pain.

“I-I’m sorry... I was wrong to try to rebel against you hyung.” Minho had to force the words out of his mouth; he hated showing respect to a monster such as Soo-Man. Minho bit his lip as Soo-Man walked close to him, pulling his head back by his thick hair.

“Yes you were, and don’t you ever forget it!” Soo-Man threw Minho’s head back, smirking as the rapper’s body fell backwards onto the bed.

“Appa, you wanted to see me?” The guards separated, allowing Jonghyun to walk in using the crutch. Key’s eyes quickly shot down to the floor as Jonghyun smirked in entertainment. “Nice dress Princess.” Key’s face began to burn in embarrassment again. The one thing he hated more than Soo-Man seeing him in a dress was Jonghyun seeing him in the dress.

Soo-Man walked to Jonghyun, putting his arm around the singer’s shoulders and handing him a spare remote from his pocket. “Just a little gift for you, I’m sure you know what it is for.” Soo-Man watched in amassment as Jonghyun eyed the device and read the names of his band members on the remote, next to small black buttons. Jonghyun’s face was much different to how he was before, an evil grin formed on his lips, showing the thirst for revenge. “Have fun.”

"Hyung, please listen to us! You gotta snap out of it! You're not like this, you're kind, funny, and our best friend! Don't listen to Soo-Man!" Taemin begged Jonghyun in between his sobs, but Jonghyun replied by giving the maknae a shock through the ankle bracelet.

Taemin yelped again as his ankle suddenly jolted from the shock, causing Minho and Key to run to the maknae a side to comfort him. Jonghyun smirked at the watched them panic over the younger idol. "Let's get something straight; I'm not your friend anymore, I'm not the Jonghyun you once took for granted, I've changed!"

Onew glared at Jonghyun, standing up to face his younger member. "How could you do that to Taemin? What the is wrong with you?!"

Jonghyun looked back at the remote in his hand, smiling to himself wickedly. "Are you talking down to me?  Because if you are~"

"I DON'T GIVE A ! IM NOT LETTING YOU PUSH ME ABOUT!" Onew took a few steps closer to Jonghyun, ready to hit his band member in the face, but Soo-Man quickly sent a shock through Onew's ankle bracelet.

"How dare you try to harm my son, your master? Have you learnt nothing?" Onew hissed in pain as he fell to his knees. He couldn't believe this was happening, he wanted to smack Jonghyun right in the jaw for betraying them, but he couldn't even get close to him because of his new overprotective “Appa.

“Since when did you start calling him Appa? Have you totally forgotten what he’s doing?” Minho glared at Jonghyun, who put the remote back in his pocket and slowly advanced towards them.

“When he started to show some affection to me I soon realised that he cared more than you have. So then I decided from then that he will be the one I look up to. Why would I choose a life where I’m dragged down by you when I can live a great life with Soo-Man Appa?”

“But we love and care for you Hyung! Stop it and open your eyes! Snap out of it!” Key pulled Taemin close as the maknae tried to get through to their brainwashed friend.

A cloud of desperation loomed over Key’s head. All he wanted was to be as a band again, away from this nightmare, away from Soo-Man. “Jonghyun listen to us! We do love you desperately! I can’t live without my best friend, so please come back!”

“Yeah I felt the love through that heart-warming message you left me when I was in the recovery room. What was it you said again?” Jonghyun looked up as if to think, before glaring back at Key with a cold stare. “Oh I remember; NOTHING!”

Key felt his heart snap in two. Tears were quickly building up in his eyes as Jonghyun leaned forward, allowing his cold breath to hit the idol’s face. “Jonghyun... I wanted to talk to you in person, not send a message through some guy that had kidnapped us!”

“Bull...” Jonghyun spat back at Key, causing him to look down and bite his lip, in an attempt to block away his tears.

“IT’S TRUE! I DIDN’T TRUST THAT , AND YOU SHOULDN’T EITHER!” Key yelled in Jonghyun’s face, causing Taemin to jump in Key’s arms due to the shock of his loud voice.

“Don’t disrespect my Appa like that!” Jonghyun grabbed Taemin by his shirt collar, pulling him onto his feet, and harshly throwing him to the side. Jonghyun raised a fist to Key, his face scrunched up with anger. “Admit it Key, you never did care for me? You just care for yourself!”

Key looked down in disbelief. He couldn’t get through to his friend no matter how hard he tried. “You’re wrong Jonghyun Hyung... Please stop this and come back to your senses.

“STOP IT HYUNG!” Taemin quickly leaped forward, grasping Jonghyun’s arm, stopping him from striking Key. Jonghyun quickly pulled his arm free and looked at the maknae; his gaze could have burned a hole in the strongest of metals.

“Get off me you freaking brat!” Jonghyun quickly raised his hand, sharply backhanding Taemin on his left cheek, making him squeak in shock and trip backwards into Minho, who quickly got up to catch him.

The whole room when silent as Jonghyun stared at Taemin who was shaking in Minho’s arms. No one said anything; they all just exchanged glances at each other. “Jonghyun...” Minho spoke up as he patted Taemin on the back to comfort him. “You’ve changed and I don’t want anything to do with you.”

Jonghyun’s eyes slightly widened as the singer felt himself coming back to his senses. He knew what he had done, but he couldn’t stop himself. “Taemin... I didn’t~”

“JUST STAY AWAY FROM US JONGHYUN! WE’RE NO LONGER FRIENDS! YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A COWARDLY TRAITOR!” Minho shouted at the top of his lungs, glaring at his ex-friend. Jonghyun’s eyes changed, building up tears; something that didn’t go unnoticed by Onew.

Soo-Man was already aware of his son’s change in attitude, and ran to Jonghyun’s side. “That’s enough for now Jonghyun. You need to rest.” Soo-Man took hold of Jonghyun’s arm, pulling him out of the room, making sure he didn’t fall over from rushing out with his crutch.

Jonghyun couldn’t believe what was going on. He had just hit Taemin! His Temin! Now the whole band hated him... but that was ok, because they were below him now. Jonghyun blinked a few times, allowing his mind to be lost again, a wicked smile formed on his lips. But he didn’t want this... But something was telling him that he did.


 

Jaejoong slept silently on the single bed, surrounded by his worried band members. Yunho had his head in his hands, praying for his hyung to wake up. Junsu had his arm around Changmin, watching as the maknae held Jaejoong’s hand and shook it, hoping to wake him.

“Jaejoong Hyung, wake up. You gotta wake up Hyung!” Changmin shook Jaejoong’s hand again, hoping that the movement would awaken his sleeping hyung. It was becoming hard not to show tears, all he wanted was for the band to be back together, but it wasn’t looking too hopeful right now.

“H-He isn’t looking too good...” Yoochun thoughtlessly commented, sending the two younger singers into slight panic.

“Yoochun think before you speak!” Yunho looked at his friend beside him and slapped him over the head. “He’s going to be fine! He’s just resting that’s all!” Yoochun bowed his head and apologised, but from the way Yunho was acting, he knew that his hyung was far from alright.

Junsu bit his lip and looked at Yoochun. “But what if Jaejoong~”

“He’s going to be fine Junsu. You and I both know that Hyung is a strong fighter. He won’t give in this easily. If he was here do you know what he would say?” Yoochun rubbed Junsu’s back, and comforted the two younger singers.

“He’d tell you to shut the hell up because you’re too freaking noisy!” Jaejoong suddenly spoke up, blinking his eyes as he woke up. Yunho looked up, as soon as his brain registered that Jaejoong was awake he ran to the other side of the bed to hug Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong thank god you’re ok! I was worried sick about you! Never scare me like that again ok?” Yunho cupped Jaejoong’s face as his hyung smiled back at him. It was such a relief to see Jaejoong finally waking up.

“I’m fine Yunho. I’m glad he didn’t hurt you guys.” Jaejoong allowed Yunho and Yoochun to help him sit up, hissing in pain as he put pressure on his wrists.

Yunho’s eyes widened as he saw Jaejoong’s wrists, red with electric burns and bruising up his arm from his previous beatings. “Hyung be careful! You need to get your wrists bandaged up or something!” Yunho carefully took Jaejoong’s left wrist and examined it.

“Just take it easy for a bit. You need to rest and look after yourself.” Changmin suggested to Jaejoong, who shook his head and pulled the covers off himself.

“There’s no time for that Min! I can’t rest until I know that Soo-Man isn’t hurting anyone else!” Jaejoong tried to get out from his bed, but Yoochun shook his head and held his hand up to stop Jaejoong.

"We will take care of that. You need to rest and look after yourself for once." Yoochun gently pushed Jaejoong back into the bed, pulling the covers over him.

Jaejoong groaned, annoyed that he couldn't hell his friends. "But~"

"No buts Jaejoong Hyung!" Yunho raised his eyebrows as Jaejoong pouted, trying to push the covers off again. Changmin and Junsu mentally turned into 5 year olds and giggled amongst each other, catching Yunho's attention. "What are you two laughing at?"

Changmin smirked as he looked at Junsu, before looking at Yunho. "You said no butts..." The two cracked up again, but soon stopped when Yunho leaned over the bed and hit them over their heads.

"Will you guys grow up? Don't worry Jaejoong; we'll go check on the other five ASAP." Yoochun reassured Jaejoong, who bowed his head in agreement.

Junsu rubbed his head, nodding in agreement with Yoochun. "Good idea. I really want to find out about what happened to Jonghyun."

Jaejoong looked up, mentally pondering if he should tell them what he saw of Jonghyun, unaware that they knew about both matters. "Well... He got injured and was brought here, but I haven't seen him around."

"We know that Jae. I'm on about when he when crazy mad on Key. He even called Soo-Man~

Junsu was interrupted by another hard smack across the head by Yoochun. "YAH, you're gonna get him all worked up again!"

Sure enough, Jaejoong went into panic mode and threw his covers off himself again, edging closer the edge of the bed. "Jonghyun did what? I have to find him and talk to him!" 

Yunho quickly placed his hands on Jaejoong's shoulders, looking him in the eyes. "Jaejoong please rest! If you won't do it die yourself, then at least do it for me!" Yunho begged his Hyung with pleading eyes. Eventually, Jaejoong nodded and allowed Yunho to tuck him into the bed.

Junsu smiled, relieved that Jaejoong had finally agreed to stay and rest. "We'll try to get you some food too. Just stay where we left you this time!" Everyone smiled as Jaejoong blushed with awkward embarrassment.

"We will also try to get you something to eat. Let's just hope Min doesn't eat it all before it gets to you." Yoochun joked, brightening up the mood as Jaejoong giggled.

"I may eat like a pig, but at least I don't show it!" Changmin stick his tongue out at Yoochun, who quickly stood up, chasing the maknae out of the room and down the hall.

Junsu followed them, making sure that they didn't rip each other into pieces. "Yah! Wait up you two! Yoochun let go of Changmin, you know he bruises like a peach!"

"I see they haven't changed much..." Yunho laughed with Jaejoong, who lowered his head after a while.

"I'm sorry for disappearing before, I really gave you all a scare huh?" Jaejoong looked at a Yunho with his puppy eyes. Yunho sighed and playfully messed Jaejoong's hair with his hand.

"You have no idea Jae... I was worried sick about you! Do I have to put a bell on you?" Yunho joked, making Jaejoong blush again.

The two sat in awkward silence, looking around the room as if they were waiting for something to happen. Jaejoong bit his lip as he looked around the room, hearing no one come down the hall. "I-I don't think they will be coming back for a while..." Yunho hummed and nodded his head in agreement. "Can I ask you something Yunho?"

"Sure Jae. What's on your mind?" Yunho looked at Jaejoong, giving him his undivided attention.

Jaejoong bit his lip, it was the perfect opportunity, but it could still go wrong. "YunJae."

Yunho tilted his head in confusion and shock. "What?"

"YunJae is on my mind... Ever since I left it has been on my mind for all this time, and I need to know~"

"I really hoped that you hadn't forgotten! I wanted to tell you before, but I was too scared to try." Yunho entwined fingers with Jaejoong, who was smiling greatly.

"Yunnie... I was wondering if YunJae could maybe be a thing again..."

Jaejoong's heart sank as Yunho shook his head. "It still is a thing you Pabo! We never spilt up, just had time apart."

"YUNNIE!" Jaejoong leaped towards Yunho, wrapping his arm around his friend in a warm embrace. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that!" Tears of happiness escaped Jaejoong's eyes.

Yunho pulled away after hearing Jaejoong sob. "Why are you crying Jae?" Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face, wiping the fresh tears with his thumbs.

Jaejoong blushed and looked at Yunho in the eyes. "I’m crying because I'm so happy!" Jaejoong wasn't sure on how to express himself through words, so instead he came up with a plan B. Before Yunho could protest, Jaejoong cupped Yunho's face, and leaned in quickly, planting a kiss onto his lips.

Yunho blushed in joy and looked at Jaejoong. "W-Wow..." Jaejoong smiled, followed by a yawn. Yunho helped his Hyung lie in the bed comfortably, fluffing his pillows and his hair. "Maybe you should rest some more."

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, pouting cutely and batting his puppy eyes. "I would, but I get lonely..."

Yunho laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ok, I'll just get Min, he would like a cuddle up to you!"

"YAH, YUNNIE!" Jaejoong moaned at him, causing Yunho to laugh at Jaejoong's cuteness.

"I'm kidding Hyung! Of course I'll give you a cuddle!" Yunho pulled the covers back and climbed into the bed, back hugging Jaejoong who had turned around in a huff.

"Maybe I don't want a cuddle now..." Jaejoong teased, but Yunho turned his around and winked at him.

"We both know that you're lying! Get over here you!" Yunho pulled Jaejoong close to him, smiling as Jaejoong placed his head on Yunho's chest. Yunho couldn't help but to kiss Jaejoong on his forehead, regretting it when he tasted his dirty, uncleaned hair. Jaejoong laughed as Yunho made weird noises from the experience.

"Yunnie... What if Soo-Man tries to spilt us up?" Jaejoong suddenly tensed up, worrying about the wicked man.

"Let him try. I'm not leaving your side ever again!" Yunho snuggled into the covers with Jaejoong in his arms.

"Saranghae Yunnie!"

"Saranghae, my little Hero!" 


I updated the final parts on iPhone so dirty if there are errors.

It's late so I better sleep now!

Saranghae!