His Evil Plan

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

After 30 minutes had passed, most of which Onew and Key spent hugging and comforting each other, the guards opened the door and shoved them into the hall. Key supported his hyung by the arm and helped him to walk through the large house, and into the hall that lead to the dining room.

As soon as they were spotted, everyone quickly ran to Onew, hugging him and asking about his health. Jonghyun cupped Key’s face and pulled him into a hug, almost in tears. “Do you have any idea about how worried I was?” Key bit his lip, he wasn’t sure of he should tell Jonghyun about what he and Soo-Man talked about. It could make things worse.

“When you are all done with your mushy hugs, go in and take your seats. Soo-Man and your friends will be with you shortly.” The guards opened the doors to reveal a large room with dark wooden floors, and red wallpaper, the room almost looked like it was from a royal palace.

The singers awed at the grand room and sat at one end of the long wooden table, looking at the empty seats at the other end of the table. Jonghyun looked around and blinked a few times. “Seriously, how can this guy be this rich but this mad?” Minho stomped on Jonghyun’s foot, making him yelp out in pain.

“Hyung shut up! Don’t mock the guy who has our Taemin’s life in his hands, not to mention Jaejoong’s too!” Minho spat at Jonghyun, who looked down.

“Do you think he’s serious about keeping us here forever? I mean won’t SM be looking for us?” Changmin looked at Onew, who shook his head and sighed.

Onew gulped as he saw everyone’s eyes on him. “He sounded pretty serious when he spoke to me. He’s planning something big, he didn’t say what, but I know we have to try to stop him somehow!”

“And how are you planning to do that?” Soo-Man walked through the doors nearest to the empty seats, causing everyone to turn around in shock. “Forgive us for being late, but we had a few attitude problems from the brat.” Two guards walked into the room behind Soo-Man, with Jaejoong and Taemin being dragged by the arms.

Minho quickly jumped out of his seat, seeing the cut on Taemin’s lip. “HOW DARE YOU EVEN LAY A FINGER ON HIM!” Soo-Man smirked as a guard quickly took out a gun, aiming it at Minho’s head. Taemin’s eyes widened as Minho stood still in fear, looking at the guard.

“I’d sit the down if I were you Minho. Don’t want any accidents now do we?” Soo-Man took a seat on the edge of the long table, further away from the idols, which were at the other end. Taemin and Jaejoong were forced to sit in the seats next to him, one either side. Yunho’s heart became heavy again, watching Jaejoong who had his head low, hiding his tired and beaten face.

“Why did you bring us here?” Yoochun finally spoke, struggling not to yell in anger.

Soo-Man smiled as the guards brought the food to the table, placing a plate each in front of them. “That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I suggest you eat while we talk, it’s the only food you will be getting until tomorrow.” He started to eat the meal, watching the idols pick at the food. “It’s not poisoned if that’s what you’re all sceptical about. I need you all alive so you have nothing to fear.”

Yunho took a bite out of the meat and nodded to his friends, telling them that it was safe to eat. Trusting his word, everyone started to eat the food. “What makes you think we will go along with whatever you have planned?” Minho started at Soo-Man who put down his knife and fork, taking a sip of his wine.

“Not like you have much choice anyway. Plus don’t want anyone getting hurt do we?” Soo-Man placed and hand on Taemin’s head, slowly patting it in an evil way. Taemin whimpered and flinched at the sudden contact with Soo-Man.

Minho’s fists clenched as he saw the terrified Taemin. If he was close enough, he would lunge out at the man, but he knew the bullet would reach his head before he reached Soo-Man.

“So the reason I gathered you all here. Well, I’m sure you know about Jaejoong’s little stunt he pulled a few years ago.” Soo-Man reached out and slapped Jaejoong around the head, causing him to bow his head in shame. The fact that it was his fault was mentally destroying Jaejoong.

“We are quite aware...” Junsu replied as he ate some more of the food.

“Due to that silly incident, I was put under trial, fired from SM, my wife left me, and I lost most of my money! But now I plan to get back some revenge on that damned company.” Soo-Man smiled wickedly as the idols looked at him concerned.

“S-So what do you want us for?” Changmin stuttered as he took a sip of water.

“You’re going to help me get my revenge. Now that they have no money to fight back with, it’s the perfect time to strike.” The whole room fell to silence as they waited for him to continue. “We are going to place a lawsuit on SM under the breach of human rights for the harsh contracts that they have placed on the artists, having them permanently closed for good.”

“W-What, isn’t it bad enough that SM is trying to deal with the scandals~” Onew suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked at Soo-Man with a glare. “You set up the scandals didn’t you?”

Soo-Man clapped sarcastically. “No Sherlock!” You think all of this was just a coincidence? I’ve been planning this for years!” Everyone looked at each other in shock. Now that they thought about it, it was so obvious, but in their blind panic of the events, they had over looked that detail.

“You may have this planned out, but we won’t help you ever!” Yoochun shouted at Soo-Man, who shrugged.

“If you don’t want to help, that’s up to you. I can always use the SHINee brats.” Soo-Man looked at Key, who looked away in shame.

“You’re mad if you think we will help you!” Jonghyun slammed his fork on the table and gave a dirty look to Soo-Man.

Soo-Man pointed at Key and smirked. “You have no choice, Kimbum here already made the deal that if TVXQ doesn’t take part then SHINee would.”

Taemin looked at Key with sudden anger, slamming his hands on the table and standing up. “YOU DID WHAT? HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD LOSE THEIR JOBS?” Taemin shouted at Key, who tried to reason with him.

“Their careers are just about over anyway... I made the deal to protect~”

“TO PROTECT YOURSELF, YOU HAVE NO SHAME AT ALL! I DONT BELIEVE YOU!” Taemin pushed himself away as he stormed out of the room. The guards waited for the order to prevent the maknae from leaving, but Soo-Man ignored Taemin’s leave, focusing on Key, who was on the verge of breaking into tears.

“Looks like the Umma made a selfish mistake... If only you didn’t break down like the pathetic weakling you~”

“We’ll do it.” Yunho spoke up, having enough of seeing SHINee suffer something that they shouldn’t have been involved with in the first place. Jaejoong nodded at Yunho; finally he could do something to protect his friends.

“Glad to hear. SHINee will spend their time in the basement for now. I will keep them alive as long as you do as I say, don’t want you pulling any tricks on me.” Soo-Man snapped his fingers, and the guards brutally pulled the struggling SHINee members from their seats, dragging them forcefully out of the room. “And find that Taemin brat too; I think he’d like to spend time with his family.”

The SHINee members were forced out of the dining room, leaving behind TVXQ with Soo-Man. All eyes focused on Soo-Man who folded his arms and glared at the band. “These rules apply starting from now; you may use this house as your own home for now, all phones are locked away so don’t try phoning, there is no internet here, my office and personal quarters are out of bounds, and you’d be mad to try to escape. I will get the paper work prepared tomorrow, and you will then have to study what you are to say in court. Any attempts to give me problems will be dealt with. Understood?”

“Yes Soo-Man hyung.” The band responded in perfect sync. Soo-Man waved his hand for them to leave the room. Jaejoong couldn’t get up fast enough, relieved that he wasn’t stopped, and ran towards his band, which surrounded him as they left the room.

The five stood in the hall in silence for a moment, until Changmin quickly cuddled Jaejoong in his arms, not bothering to fight the tears that ran down his checks. Yoochun and Junsu joined in on the hug as Yunho stood and watched the beautiful scene. He wanted to join in with the hug more than anything, but he didn’t deserve Jaejoong’s affection after being so harsh to him.

“I thought I’d never see you again hyung!” Changmin squeaked into Jaejoong’s dirty gray shirt, stained with dirt and small drops of his blood. Jaejoong kissed the top of his maknae’s head and hugged him tightly, fearing that he could be taken away from the band any minute now.

“Hyung, you’re in such a state! If you want to, we can swap clothes so you’re more comfortable.” Junsu fussed over him, but Jaejoong told him he was ok.

“Do you hurt anywhere? Do you need some medicine or something?” Yoochun felt Jaejoong’s forehead as the older shook his head.

“I’m fine guys. I’m just sorry I got you into this mess.” Jaejoong bit his lip as everyone hugged him. The truth was he was hurting everywhere. It hurt, it hurt like a , but he wasn’t going to let his friends know he was in pain; it would make them feel worse.

Yunho swallowed and bit his lip, trying to prevent the tears from escaping his eyes, but it was mission impossible. The group quickly pulled away from the hug and looked at their weeping leader. It was killing him, he wanted to hug Jaejoong so badly, to feel his body heat again to tell his body that he was alive, but he must be a fool to think that Jaejoong would want to be near him again.

Jaejoong’s and Yunho’s teary eyes meet for a brief moment, before Yunho looked down and bowed his head in shame. Understanding his feelings, Jaejoong quickly walked to Yunho and took him into his arms, embracing Yunho as the younger wept into his arms. “Jaejoong I’s so sorry! I wish I could take everything back! I should have listened! I was such an to you! I’m sorry~”

Jaejoong put his finger over Yunho’s lips and shushed him. “You have nothing to apologise for Yunnie, and even if you did, I’d always forgive you!” Jaejoong hugged the younger as tight as he could, if anything he was just happy to see Yunho again. Yunho broke into sobs at Jaejoong’s forgiveness and held onto his hyung as they walked down the hall.

“Hyung if there’s anything we can do to help you, let us know ok?” Yoochun helped Jaejoong to walk, as his legs seemed weak from being tied at an awkward angle for so long. Jaejoong stumbled a little, being held by Yunho and Yoochun at both sides, while Junsu and Changmin walked behind them, protecting their hyungs from any attacks from behind.

“I just want to rest...” Jaejoong bit his lip as a sharp pain spread across his leg, forcing him to lean on Yunho to stop himself from falling. Yunho put Jaejoong’s right arm behind his own neck, and carried him bridal style down the hall. Jaejoong let his head rest on Yunho’s chest, watching Changmin and Junsu run in front to lead Yunho to their guestroom.

The band went in the room where Yunho was in before dinner, and prepared the bed for Jaejoong, fluffing the pillows and pulling back the covers. Yunho gently and carefully placed Jaejoong on the bed, his hair, as the older singer closed his eyes and breathed slowly, finally relaxing. “I’ll watch over Jae for a bit. Why don’t you find SHINee and see how they are coping.” Yunho gently tucked Jaejoong into the covers

Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin nodded in agreement. They desperately wanted to stay and care for Jaejoong, but they knew it was best to leave Yunho and Jaejoong have their YunJae moment. “The guards dragged them to the basement; we just have to find out where that is.” Changmin recalled, looking at Jaejoong, who stuttered with his remaining energy.

“I-It’s on the far right side of the house, at the end of the l-long hall...” Jaejoong’s voice began to fade, tired from the dramatic incident he had experienced. Yunho placed his hand in Jaejoong’s soft dirty blonde hair, massaging his head.

“Don’t waste your energy hyung, we will find it. Just relax for now. Yunho look after him for us ok?” Junsu quickly ran out of the room, followed by Yoochun and Changmin, who closed the door, leaving Yunho sitting beside the weak Jaejoong.


“YAH LET US GO!” Jonghyun squirmed around as the guards dragged the SHINee members down the stairs, into the dark basement, lit by only a single hanging light, and the small window. Onew felt sick being dragged back into this awful room.

The guards threw the band on the floor, in the middle of the room. Key’s eyes widened at the sight of the cages and chains in the room. Was this a basement or a dungeon? “W-What are you gonna do to us?” Key’s voice came out high-pitched in fear, making a few guards laugh in amusement.

“We are just restraining you for now. Behave and you won’t get hurt. If anyone steps out of line, punishment will be dealt to all of you.” One of the guards replied before grabbing Onew by the collar, forcing him quickly to his feet, and pushed him against the wall, chains on either side of him. Knowing what was to come, Onew placed his hands above his head, biting his lip to silence grunts of pain, as his wrists were cuffed tightly, with only a few centimetres on chain in-between the wall.

Key held on to Jonghyun, as Minho was the next one to be pulled up, and thrown to the wall. “This is a violation on our human rights!” Minho complained as he was cuffed in the same manner as Onew.  Minho was a little taller than Onew, meaning his hands weren’t stretching far up the wall, but it was still very uncomfortable.

The guards separated Key and Jonghyun, ignoring their desperate struggles to get to each other again. “YOU CAN’T KEEP SEPERATING ME FROM HIM! HE NEEDS ME!” Jonghyun kicked and struggled as he was dragged to a cage in the corner. Jonghyun continued to protest in rage, hearing the whimpers of Key as his thin wrists were also chained to the wall, above his head.

“Be thankful, if you weren’t so short we would have you chained up too, but Soo-Man told us we had to make sure you don’t suffer until he gives the word.” The guards pushed Jonghyun in the small cage, locking the door as Jonghyun tripped over his feet, falling on his side. Once SHINee was chained up, one of the guards spoke thorough a radio, trying to find out where Taemin was.

Minho’s eyes widened when the man over the radio reported no sign of the young maknae. Only one thought rang thought his brain; Taemin had escaped. The guards quickly ran out of the room to find Taemin, leaving SHINee alone.

Onew turned to his band mates, his mind flooded with concern for the young singer. “Y-You don’t think he’s~”

“Tried to escape? I’m sure he has... He said something before about wanting to become ‘Taeman’. Care to take the blame for this one Onew?” Minho glared at Onew, who looked down trying to compose himself.

“I don’t know what you mean by~”

“I heard you! I heard you outside your room door when we were unpacking! You know Taemin takes these things seriously! He was the one who sneaked in, and I bet he’s tried to escape now, just so he can prove he’s not a kid anymore! HE’S RISKING HIS LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID COMMENT!” Minho exploded at Onew, who hung his head in shame, almost in tears.

“Don’t you dare, this isn’t his fault, nor mine, Key’s, or yours! Taemin is just trying to do what’s best for us!” Jonghyun stood up in the cage and glared at Minho. “Why are you acting like this? Because Taemin doesn’t see how much you care for him, and it’s killing you?”

Minho pulled against his chains in anger. “SHUT UP ABOUT THAT! I JUST WANT HIM TO SEE ME AS SOMEONE WHO CARES! HE ALWAYS LOOKS UP TO YOU GUYS BUT NOT ME, IT’S NOT FAIR!”

“EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP RIGHT NOW, OR ILL REMOVE YOUR TOUNGES PERMANATLY!” Key screamed, shutting everyone up. The whole room was silent for a few minutes, until the silence was broken by footsteps running down into the room.

Yoochun, Changmin, and Junsu ran into the room, attending to their chained friends, making sure they were all ok. “He chained you up in here?” Changmin pulled at Key’s chains as Minho rolled his eyes.

“No, we chained ourselves up for the hell of it... YES HE CHAINED US UP IN HERE!” Changmin jumped back in shock by Minho’s sudden explosion. Minho quickly bowed his head in apology, why couldn’t he just keep his flaming charisma under control?

“Taemin is missing; they think he made a run for it.” Jonghyun informed the three, who turned and looked at him in the cage. He rolled his eyes as the TVXQ members looked at him in confusion. “...I was too short for the chains ok...”

Junsu snorted, earning a forceful elbow in the gut from Yoochun. Everyone smiled; they couldn’t hide the fact that Jonghyun’s height was amusingly small. “Well screw you guys, at least I’m not chained up to a wall!” Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at everyone and folded his arms, pouting at them.

“You guys just stay put... Not like you have much choice anyway, and We’ll find out what’s going on.” Yoochun instructed them and ran out of the room, followed by Junsu and Changmin, being careful not to be seen.


Taemin grunted as he crawled down the pipe, leading from the pool to outside of the house. He quickly checked behind him, looking to see if anyone was following him. He sighed, noticing that he was alone, and continued to crawl.

“Just wait a while longer hyungs, I’ll save you all, I promise!” Taemin quickly pulled back as a rat ran over his hand, causing the singer to squeal and jump up, hitting his head in the process. “I hate those freaking rodents!” Taemin rubbed his head as he continued down the pipe, grinning as he saw daylight not for far from him, which was shining through the hole of the pipe.

After doing a quick scan of the area, Taemin pushed himself up, out of the pipe, and onto the forest grass, taking beep breathes of fresh air. He’d done it. He was out. Taemin laughed to himself, feeling pride rush all around him. He quickly ran in the direction of the van. He didn’t have a permit, but he knew how to drive. The police wouldn’t arrest him for driving without a permit if he was saving many lives right?

His face suddenly turned pale as he heard the guards shouting at him from behind. Taemin turned around to see some of Soo-Man’s guards, and quickly ran towards the van. He pulled furiously at the door before realising. “! I don’t have the key!” Taemin ditched the van and ran down the road, shouting at the top of his lungs for help.

Taemin ran in the direction his feet took him, ending up only a few inches away from a deep slope. He would have attempted to run down, but all he would get out of it was a few broken bones, not worth it. He changed direction, heading deeper into the forest. “GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU ING BRAT!” The guard’s shouts caused Taemin to increase his speed. He had to get away no matter what.

Taemin was too busy looking ahead, to realise the terrain was full of tree roots sticking out of the dirt, and stumbled with great force, sending him into the side of a tree, and rolling onto his back. Before the guard had a chance to grab Taemin, he kicked out at the men, surely breaking one man’s wrists. Taemin used his hands to flip himself back into his feet, and kicked out at another guard who tried to grab him from the side.

He fought with all the strength he had left, but after a while, he was grabbed from behind while his guard was down, allowing the guards to force Taemin’s wrist behind his back, and up to the shoulder blades, forcing the singer to collapse to his knees in pain. “Thought you could get away from us?” Taemin shook his head with tears in his eyes, begging them to let him go free for a price, but it changed nothing.

The tall man bound Taemin’s wrists and lifted him over his right shoulder. Taemin could already see his future, his very short future. “Please I beg you! If you let me go the police will go easy on you for helping me!” The maknae was silenced by a slap across the cheek, given to him by the man who was walking behind, telling him to give up.


“How are you feeling Joongie?” Yunho Jaejoong’s hair, as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Yunho couldn’t help but smile at his hyung. Being with Jaejoong again, even under these circumstances, was a great feeling. Yunho’s peaceful thoughts were soon cut off by the sound of Jaejoong yelping, holding his stomach in pain. “Joongie, what’s wrong?” Yunho quickly put his arm around Jaejoong to support him.

“It’s my stomach, it hurts so much Yunnie!” Jaejoong began to tear up as the pain grew worse. The pains would come and go; caused by the beatings he had received from Soo-Man’s guards.

Yunho quickly made Jaejoong lie on the bed again and carefully pulled his shirt up to his neck, revealing many bruises on his nicely toned abs. Yunho looked at the blushing Jaejoong and smirked. “I see you’ve kept in shape then, very nice too I must say.”

Jaejoong playfully hit him and laughed at his playful attitude. “Shut up Yunnie...” Yunho gently let his fingers pass over the bruises, making Jaejoong hiss in pain. “YUNHO AISH, THAT HURT!” Jaejoong lost control as tears escaped his eyes. Yunho leaned close to him and wiped his eyes, using his sleeve.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m just checking how tender they are.” Yunho pulled down Jaejoong’s shirt and pushed the soft hair out of Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Let me tell you how tender they are; really bloody tender!” Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a slightly annoyed glare, but soon eased up when his hair was pushed from his eyes. “I’m glad we are together again. I wanted to tell you something~”

The couple’s talk was interrupted by Soo-Mans guards, who pulled the pair out of the room and lead them down the hall.


Minho looked around nervously. They had all be called to the dining room, which had the table and chairs moved to the side, to make room for the whole group of idols to stand apart from each other, separated by guards in-between each prisoner, holding onto their arms. They were formed in a semicircle, facing the door that Soo-Man had used previously to enter the room during dinner.

“What’s going on?” Key bit his lip as he looked around at his confused friends. Deep down he knew for whatever reason they were called here it wasn’t a good thing, but he tried to convince himself otherwise.

“I-I don’t know, I was in the guestroom with Jaejoong when we were dragged here.” Yunho looked at Jaejoong, who was slightly leaning forward in pain. Jaejoong put on a brave face as everyone instantly starting asking about his health.

The door suddenly swung open, and a furious Soo-Man walked into the room. “Well, it seems no matter what I say; you guys don’t take the hint. When I say you are to stay here, I expect you to follow rules!” Minho instantly knew what Soo-Man was talking about and muttered “oh ” under his breath.

Two guards followed Soo-Man, dragging Taemin by the arms. After they were in the centre of the semicircle, they threw the shaking maknae to the floor. The four SHINee members instantly started to fight against their holders, trying to get to Taemin, who was kneeling on the floor with his head hung low ashamed.

“So at dinner this little brat tried to play a trick on me.” Soo-Man walked behind Taemin, grabbing his hair and yanking him onto his feet. Taemin yelped in pain and scrunched up his face, grabbing onto Soo-Man’s arm to add support as he stood up.

“LET HIM GO! HE WON’T TRY ANYTHING AGAIN WE PROMISE!” Onew cried out as Soo-Man gripped Taemin’s hair tighter, causing the young idol to cry out in pain.

“Rules are set for a reason. Fail to follow the rules will result in punishment.” Soo-Man kneed the back of Taemin’s knee, causing him to fall forward. As Taemin tried to get back up, Soo-Man sent a sharp kick into Taemin’s back, smirking as everyone yelled and begged for him to leave Taemin alone.

“STOP IT PLEASE! STOP HURTING HIM!” Key screamed as Taemin’s body hit the floor, caused by another kick by Soo-Man. Taemin looked up at Key with watery eyes; his cut on his lip had been reopened, and was bleeding again.

“I’m sorry...” Taemin looked at Key, shaking in fear as he heard Soo-Man get closer to him again.

“Let me tell you something. I’ve been here for a few years.” Soo-Man pulled Taemin by the hair again and threw him towards the back wall. Everyone stood silent, but still struggling in the hands of their captors. “And while I’ve been here, I’ve had a few people refusing to listen to me. They all said I was crazy, not to be trusted. Maybe they were right...” Soo-Man placed Taemin by the wall, walking towards the frightened and struggling idols.

Taemin leaned against the wall and clenched his fists in anger. How could have been so stupid. He was free. He had that chance to escape, but in that one moment he had completely screwed up. Taemin looked at Soo-Man who was talking casually to his hyungs.

“But one thing that I’ve learned in my years of being here is that people who defy me...” Soo-Man quickly pulled out a gun and aimed it at Taemin’s head.

Taemin’s eyes widened in fear, he would move out of the way but his body had gone completely stiff with the shock. Everyone instantly started to scream and beg for Soo-Man to stop what he was doing. This was their worst nightmare come true.

“PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!!!” Key screamed and cried as he watched Taemin shake in fear.

“...They all end up dead!” Soo-Man smirked as his finger pulled tightly on the trigger, sending a bullet towards Taemin’s head.


WOW THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER! This is 4,697 words long, taking up 6 /12 pages of word!

Told you this was the best cliffhanger ever!

I hope you enjoy!

ALSO LOOK IN MY FOREWORD FOR DETAILS OF MY AWESOME POSTER DESIGNER!