SM Scandals

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

The world of SM entertainment had now fallen on its with no helping hand in sight. One by one, mysterious scandals had flown into the press and caused a huge uncontrollable uproar. Variety shows declined any requests for artists of SM to appear on the shows, Music bank was now cutting various artists from their line up, most radio shows stopped playing SM songs, and to make it worse; SM was losing money rapidly. In the end there was nothing else to do but cancel the upcoming world tour, causing yet another uproar with fans who demanded their money back, and with SM predicted to be broke in the next few months, it only made matters worse when they needed to fish out the money for the millions of refunds.


"Aish!" What the hell is going on with the company and these damn scandals!?" Yunho was literally throwing his clothes to the other end of his bedroom in anger. He had been with SM for almost 10 years, and even when his previous band members Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu left the band, he was still able to recover from it and the last thing he wanted was for the company to throw him out after all he had done. "Who the hell would want to do this to SM? Probably another music company that wanted to pass us in the charts..." He stuffed some clothes in his drawers, not caring about the creases he would leave in them. "ing pathetic bastards" Yunho hissed in between his gritted teeth and pulled another suitcase onto his bed, ready to unpack again.

"Hyung? I just phoned Jaejoong and he said that we could meet for coffee or something..." Changmin poked his head around the door and grinned, hoping to cheer his band member up. Changmin really looked up to his hyung. After all, he was the only one, who besides himself, stayed in TVXQ not wanting to disappoint the fans. Their fan base was said to be the largest in the world, so he didn’t want to disappoint anyone.

"No! I don’t want to talk to anyone right now!" Yunho quickly sent a glare towards Changmin, who backed up his head right into the doorframe and fell to his knees, holding his head in pain. His glare quickly turned into a look of sympathy as he carefully took the shaking Changmin into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Min. I'm just so stressed and upset about the tour... Maybe seeing the guys again would be a good idea." He gently rubbed the back of Changmin's head and sighed. As much as he hated to let his fans down, what more could he do at this moment in time?


"LEE TAEMIN! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO UNPACK THIS BAG?" Key's voice filled the halls of SHINee's dorm, following the sound of his footsteps looking for the maknae. Key took on the role as "the band's mother" and besides keeping the dorm tidy, and the occasional cooking, Key was always putting Taemin in his place, in the loving mothering way of course. Key found Taemin in the leader's bedroom lying on his bed with his face buried in the pillows while Onew was unpacking one of his bags on his desk. Key wasted no time and marched over to the young member and lifted him off the bed. "Aish! I'm not going to unpack it for you! I packed it and that’s enough for me!"

"I'll do it after I help Onew hyung!" Taemin moaned looking at his umma. Taemin knew how to get his way with Key and looked up with his large eyes and cute smile with this lips curled at both ends.

"Aish! Fine I'll unpack! But you're helping make tea tonight!" Key rolled his eyes and walked to Taemin’s bedroom to unpack.

"We love you but sometimes you need to do things yourself too Minnie! There'll be a time where Taemin has to become Taeman!" Onew giggled to himself as Taemin laid down on the bed again and watched his hyung unpack.

"Are you done unpacking yet?" SHINee's master of charisma Minho walked into Onew's bedroom and sat by Taemin’s head, playing with the maknae's hair who let out a giggle with the warm touch of his hyung’s hand. "Or should I say is Key done unpacking for you?"

"Yah! It's not like I don't do anything for you around here hyung!" Taemin looked up at Minho and pouted. Taemin loved him to pieces but never let him off with insulting him.

"I'm helping Key make tea tonight!" Taemin smiled at his hyung expecting him to be pleased with the news but instead Minho got off the bed and walked out to the hall.

"Minho where you going?" Onew looked up to quickly catch him before he left.

"Calling for a takeout. It's the safer option." Minho smiled teasingly as he walked to the living room.

"YAH! What did you just say!? Get back here you jerk!" Taemin jumped to his feet and ran into the hall after his hyung. Onew laughed as the dorm filled with the sound of Taemin tackling Minho to the floor who yelled in shock from the attack from the cheeky maknae.


Key started to unpack Taemin's bags and sorted his clothes into what he may and may not need to wear. "What would this kid do without me?" Key spoke to himself aloud trying to pass the sadness he was hiding about the cancelled tour.

"Possibly lost in a sea of rubbish, struggling to get a girl as he no one to help him style his hair, and living of benefits..." Jonghyun's voice caught Key off guard who hadn't noticed that he had been stood there watching him.

"Yah! You gonna let the umma do all the work or is appa going to put this weight in?" "Key threw one of Taemin’s shirts at Jonghyun who scoffed and ran to his band member, tackling him onto Taemin’s bed and playfully tickled him.

"You sassing your hyung? Yah you need to learn how to respect me?" Key let out a high pitched scream as his sides were tortured by Jonghyun's hands tickling and poking him in his most ticklish spots.

"YAH! JONGHYUN! STOP IT!" Key laughed until he eventually his eyes started tearing up and settled in his hyung’s arms on the bed. He always felt safe and assured that everything was going to be ok when Jonghyun cuddled him. It was a great feeling knowing that you had someone besides you that would never leave you.



Well thats my frist ever chapter done! Let me know what you think and look forward to the upcoming chapters! Fighting! X