Location Found

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

The eight singers sat in SHINee's hotel room in silence. The only sound present, were Minho’s fingers tapping the keys on Onew's laptop. He was quite good when it came to technology, so he was determined to try anything and everything to hack into the data of the last phone call made on Yunho's phone to try to find the location.

"Did you sleep well hyung?" Taemin looked at Yunho, who snapped out of his gaze staring into thin air. Yunho put on a brave smile and nodded at the younger idol. It was a huge lie of course. He couldn't stop dreaming about the horrible torture that Jaejoong was going through. Sometimes he would just see his pale beaten body lying motionless on the floor, and no matter how much Yunho tried to wake him up, it was pointless. Most times he woke in hot sweats due to the nightmares.

"What about you guys?" Yoochun looked at Key who smiled and nodded.

"I slept ok. I was mainly up most of the night to make sure Tae was ok." Taemin looked down shyly as Junsu rubbed his hair teasing him.

"At least someone had a good night sleep..." Jonghyun glared at Minho. "Someone kept me up by sleep talking all night!" Minho turned around and smirked.

"At least I know how to close my eyes when I sleep!" Minho turned around and continued to hack as Jonghyun pulled a face at him.

Everyone's mood suddenly lifted as they all made jokes about each other. Key smiled as he looked around at them; although it was a difficult time no one was going to dampen the mood right now. Or at least he hoped.

Yunho's phone suddenly began to ring, catching Minho off guard who jumped as the phone sprung to life. Before he could even see the number, Jonghyun grabbed the phone and answered it. His happy joking side had now vanished and replaced with anger, he was fuming with rage right now.

"WE’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU CHILDISH GAMES! LET JAEJOONG AND ONEW GO!" Jonghyun screamed down the phone at what he thought was the kidnapper. 

"H-He's got Onew too!?" Jaejoong's voice cracked as he held back tears from the sudden shock. When the guards told him that they were going to capture his friends, he hoped and prayed that it wouldn't really come true. There really wasn't a God, or if there was he wasn't paying attention to Jaejoong's cries for help.

"J-J-Jaejoong hyung? Jaejoong is that really you!?" Hearing that it was Jaejoong calling, Minho quickly started scanning the call for details of its location through the tracker that was connected.

"Jonghyun, is everyone ok!? Is Yunho ok!?" Jaejoong started to panic at the fact that Yunho didn't answer.

"Neh he's here. I'll put you on now." Jonghyun handed the phone to Yunho who quickly snatched it away and held it to his ear.

"Jaejoong, I'm glad you called! Are you ok? Where are you? Who took you? Is Onew there with you? How badly are you hurt? Are they feeding you?" Yunho couldn't stop himself from burying Jaejoong in a pile of questions.

"I'm alive. That's all that matters for now, that and your safety Yunho." Jaejoong was already in tears of happiness. He was in pain, bruised, and bleeding in some places, but he didn’t care right now. He was taking to the one that he missed the most and that's all that mattered to him.

"We will be there as soon as we can! I promise you Jaejoong!" Yunho also broke down in tears; he still blamed himself for Jaejoong's kidnapping. He wished he could swap places with him right now.

After Jaejoong had wiped his tears, he gained focus again and began to tell Yunho what he knew. "Yunho listen closely! This guy isn't someone who will give up easily! He has guards, tight security, and a lust for revenge! It's dangerous for you to come!" Yunho shook his head as everyone looked at him curiously.

"I don't care if he had a freaking mutated monster for security! I'm still going to save you hyung!"

"Ok but you must know this: the head of all this is..." Jaejoong’s voice suddenly became muffled as two guards grabbed him from behind, covered his mouth, took the phone from him, and forced him back into the wall, chaining him to it with the metal chains he had seen earlier. Jaejoong was too busy talking to Yunho that he had forgotten all snout the guards, a vital mistake on his part.

"Jaejoong...? JAEJOONG!? Who is it, who’s behind this!?" Yunho shouted down the phone, almost dropping it as the wicked low voice answered his pleading cries.

"Still haven't figured it out yet Yunho?" The mysterious man started laughing as Yunho shouted Jaejoong's name in worry.

Yoochun grabbed the phone from Yunho as Junsu comforted Yunho, who was beginning to shake from the fear. “Leave him alone! He hasn’t done anything wrong! We will pay whatever you want for them!”

“He has done many things wrong, be thankful I’m not taking it out on you as well! Money isn’t necessary. If it was, I would have told you an amount.” The man laughed again as another voice was heard protesting against his holders.

“Is that Onew!? What have you done to him!? Is he ok!?” The members or SHINee quickly focused their attention to Yoochun with wide eyes.

“It is. I was wondering if you would put one of s on the phone. Poor Onew is in a bit of a panic.” In the distance of the call, Onew could be heard struggling and the sound of metal locking together. Jonghyun received the phone from Yoochun and sat down by Key.

“Onew hyung, are you ok!?” Jonghyun struggled not to get too upset as he wanted to be brave for his hyung. He knew Onew must have been terrified by now, so losing it and breaking down over the phone wouldn’t ease him at all.

Onew’s shaken and croaked voice soon replied. “Y-Yeah I’m fine. Just a little scared...” One of the guards quickly raised his fist and Onew’s face, causing him to squeak in fear, and snapped his head back into the wall trying to get away from him. The men laughed as Onew cringed in fear and pulled on the chains that connected his wrists to the wall.

“YAH DONT HURT HIM!” Jonghyun yelled down the phone startling Key who quickly backed into Taemin, and ended up sitting on his lap.

“I’m ok Jonghyun don’t worry about me! You need to warn SM! This guy is planning to~” Onew was quickly cut off by one of the guards harshly sending a punch into Onew’s stomach. Jaejoong yelled in protest at the men who also gave him the same punishment.

“STOP IT! LEAVE THEM ALONE!” Jonghyun shouted until the back of his throat began to ache. He couldn’t believe how harshly they were being treated. It was bad enough they were being held against their will, but to be violently beaten was unforgivable.

The man’s harsh voice returned to the phone and laughed at his prisoners suffering. “These guys talk too much. Looks like I’ll have to teach them a few lessons. You will know of my reasons soon enough.” The man hung up leaving Jonghyun to stare at nothing in shock.

“I’ll kill him... When I find him I’ll rip his pathetic head off his body! I’ll kill that bast~” Key quickly placed his hand over Jonghyun’s mouth and looked at him with pleading eyes.

“I know you’re upset but wearing out your voice will not solve anything!” Jonghyun closed his eyes to hide his tears as Key let him rest his head on his shoulders.

“Don’t be too upset.” All eyes turned to Minho, who was sat at the laptop with a wide grin on his face. He turned the laptop around to show a location of the call. “Owner of the phone: Kim Jaejoong, Date bought: 2012, Location of call~”

“Jaejoong called on his own phone so it didn’t block the tracker!” Junsu stood up as he jumped about in glory, hugging Minho who was laughing in glee at his success.

Yunho quickly ran to look at the screen and noted down the address shown. “Right here’s the plan, we get something to eat, get in the van, and pull a rescue mission.”

Changmin joined Minho and Yunho at the laptop and looked at the address. “Type the address into the internet and find out who owns it, whoever owns the house will probably be the man we are looking for.”

Minho did as Changmin said but sighed when no results came up. “He probably erased all data of his property on the internet. He has high security after all.”

Rubbing the back of his neck, Yoochun paced around the room. “This guy obviously has thought of everything. The only way to get them back is to scope out the house ourselves.”

“Well let’s get to it then. Get breakfast and let’s set off as soon as possible!” Junsu stood up in a good mood and walked to the door. Everyone followed expect for Taemin who stood to wait for Minho.

Minho turned around to see Taemin beaming at him with a cute burst of aegyo. “Haven’t seen you happy in a while...” Taemin ruffled his hair and jumped about on the spot waiting for Minho.

“It’s a good time to be happy hyung!” Taemin sang as he waited for Minho to put the laptop back in the case.

Minho couldn’t understand it; he shouted at Taemin, treated him very poorly yesterday, and yet Taemin was still waiting for him. “Hey Tae... About yelling at you yesterday I’m sorry. I got too worked up and I should have~”

Taemin quickly stopped his hyung by wrapping his arms around his waist in a friendly hug. “It’s ok Minho hyung! We gonna be ok now, we gonna get Onew and Jaejoong back!”

Minho smiled at Taemin’s cuteness. It was almost impossible not to want to keep him forever; Taemin was a cute as a puppy! They both headed out of the room, locking the door, and staying close to each other. At least Taemin forgave him. But Minho still had to get through to him. ‘God damn it Tae why can’t you see I care too? You only look to the other hyungs but not me?’


Onew coughed as the guard sent one final punch to his gut before the boss told him to stop. Jaejoong was pulling against the chains trying to get close enough to the men to kick them away but his attempts were in vain. “I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Jaejoong watched as Onew slumped against the wall, trying to catch his breath.

“What’s the matter leader? Given up already?” The man grabbed Onew by the chin and forced him to look directly into his hateful eyes.

Onew swallowed, trying to regain moisture in his throat. “H-How can you live with yourself? The company looked up to you! Why can’t you let this ing silly grudge go!?” Onew croaked in anger.

Then man simply laughed as he turned to Jaejoong who was still pulling at his chains, his veins clearly showing as he put all of his remaining strength into his attempt to escape. “Don’t try it brat. You may have got out of the ropes easily but this time you’re not getting free. Although I must praise you for escaping so swiftly, I thought it was never going to happen.”

Jaejoong quickly looked up as the man held Jaejoong’s phone in his hand. How could he have been so brainless? He had planned this from the beginning, leaving the phone and knife for Jaejoong to make an escape to call on his phone, allowing the singers to track his location right into a trap.

“You planned this! You knew we would try to track the call and then by allowing him to call on his phone~” Onew almost fell as his legs shook with the petrifying thought of his friends being caught.

“Exactly my dear Lee Jin-Ki, I had this all planned and you and the pathetic groups fell for it! I wasn’t expecting SHINee to get involved with the plan but the more the merrier I guess!” The man laughed as he walked out leaving the two singers to struggle in terror.

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS! DON’T HARM ANYONE ELSE!” Onew shouted until he heard the door slam shut and looked at Jaejoong who hung his head in shame.

“I led them into a trap! They are gonna get hurt and it’s my entire fault!” Jaejoong sniffled as he held back tears. “They hurt you already, so who knows what they will do to the others!?” He kicked the wall with the back of his heal in frustration.

“Jaejoong this isn’t your fault! Just stay calm! We will get out of here alive; I promise you we won’t give in! Just keep the faith!”