House Call

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

The van was filled with silence as Yoochun drove down the forest roads; they were now far away from Seoul, 3 hours had already pasted. Junsu checked the map and helped direct while the other six sat in the back. Changmin looked out the window and sighed. “We are heading really far out. How far is it exactly hyung?”

Junsu looked at the map and thought for a moment before responding. “I’d say about another hour at least. Yoochun go down the right road.” Yoochun did as Junsu said and took the narrow road deeper into the forest,

Yunho leaned forward when he saw where they were heading. “Are you sure? This must be going far from the main road. Maybe you should let me look at the map.” He took hold of the map and tried to figure out where they were heading. Sure enough they were heading in the right direction. The van was filled with an uneasy atmosphere.

“Of course it would be away from a main road!” Minho spoke up as he shot a look at Yunho who was suddenly taken back. “If you were holding two idols hostage, would you hide them somewhere that’s easy to see?”

Jonghyun quickly hit Minho in the back of the head as Yunho bit his lip. “YAH, control your tempter or stay silent for the rest of the trip! Got it!?” Minho instantly bowed his head and apologised; he’d just won back Taemin, so he didn’t want to lose anyone else.

“What do we do when we get there?” Everyone looked at Taemin, who was writing down a few ideas in a notebook he had found.

“We didn’t think...” Key shrugged and starched his head trying to come up with a plan. “Well what have you got in mind Tae?” Everyone looked at Taemin who looked over the list.

“Ok first idea: we sneak in under disguise as girls.” Everyone gave Taemin a strange look and shook their heads. Taemin crossed that off the list and looked for a new one.

“We could pull it off but we have no female clothes or wigs, and the store is probably hours away.” Jonghyun looked over the list with Taemin. “Oh here’s a good one; dress up as pizza guys.” Jonghyun smiled in confidence with the idea but Yunho shook his head.

“They’d recognise that it’s us in an instant. Got anything that doesn’t involve dressing up?” Yunho crossed his arms slightly worried about the lack of planning.

“I have one idea that doesn’t involve dressing up...” Taemin looked up with an awkward look in his face. “Not sure if they would like it though...”

“Who cares what they think!? They stole our friends! You think we gonna give them sympathy?” Minho looked over at Taemin who tilted his head to the side in confusion.

“But, it’s kinda illegal...” Taemin handed over the list to Changmin who extended his hand out to take the book.

“They have kidnapped two people. I doubt this will be much to talk about in court, unless we kill someone...” Everyone looked at Changmin who read out the idea Taemin was referring to. “Drive the car into the house...”

Key looked at Taemin in shock. “Are you mad!? I thought I raised you better than this Taeminnie!” Taemin shrugged and looked at Jonghyun, who his hair.

“I told you not to let him play GTA...” Key looked at Jonghyun with a serious glare.

“No, I told YOU not to let him play GTA!” Jonghyun’s eyes widened as he looked down embarrassed. "Oh yeah... Ops...”

Junsu instantly had an idea and turned around to face them. “Hey! It seems what we are heading to this some sort of forest mansion, and don’t most of the mansions have pools nowadays?” Everyone turned around at Junsu, realising he had a good point.

“Plus, if I’m not mistaken, the pools in forests mansions were cut off from the pipe lines after several fungi started growing in the pipes, causing the water to go green.” Minho clapped his hands and yelped out in glee.

Changmin started writing the plan down as the rest plotted on how to get the two singers back. “Every pool pipe was quite large, enough for a person to crawl through. So all we have to do is find the pipe for the mansion and crawl through to the pool area.”

Yoochun suddenly turned the van sharply to the left, hiding in the bushes, causing everyone to slam into the left side of the van with various yelps and squeals.

“Damn it Yoochun, why did you do that!?” Minho rubbed his cheek, which was now bright red with the impact to the window.

Yoochun pointed to the right, he could see a large mansion in the far distance; most likely to be where Jaejoong and Onew were. “I bet my organs that the house over there is Jaejoong and Onew’s prison!” Everyone looked at the mansion and awed at its very generous size and beautiful detail, covered by some weed and vines, indication that it had been unused for a while.

“I think you’re right hyung. So let’s find that pipe and get them back.” Key opened the door and got out; being careful not to make too much noise that would alert anyone.

Everyone followed with their heads down, looking for any signs of old pipe work. The next 20 minutes were pure agony for the eight. No matter how hard they looked, they couldn’t find any clues. Eventually they got the courage to get closer to the house, seeing the large, vine covered, grey wall (that started off as white probably), that surrounded the grand house.

“If we get any closer to the house they will see us!” Yunho slowed down as he looked around in concern, if anyone was to see them now, it would be game over for them.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and carried on walking, pushing tree branches out of the way. He was paying too much attention to the floor, looking for the pipe, that he didn’t realise that he was about to walk into a cobweb handing from a tree.

“Jonghyun be careful!” Key called out to his hyung, but before anyone could do anything, Jonghyun went face first into the web and danced about trying to get it out of his hair.

“There better not be any bugs on that!” Taemin quickly ran backwards to get away from Jonghyun, but he didn’t look where he was going, and fell into a hole. “KYYA!! The sound of the young maknae screaming and hitting a hollow surface caught the attention of the other seven, who ran to check on Taemin.

“Nice work Tae! You found the pipe!” Changmin gave Taemin the thumbs up as the maknae rubbed his backside, which was now aching from the sudden impact. “Since you’re in there, you can be the scope. Go see if you can get into the pool from the pipe and look around the garden ok?”

Taemin pouted annoyed at the lack of concern for his health. Yes, he did want his hyungs back, but some form of worry about him would have been nice too. Key quickly shook his head in protest. “No way is he going in there! It could be dangerous! Can’t we let someone else go down to check?”

“Sure, if you’re volunteering then be our guest Key. But either way we need someone to check out that pipe!” Yunho folded his arms impatiently. Key looked at the others who were backing away.

“I don’t care who it is! Just as long as Taemin isn’t going in! He’s too young and delicate to do this!” Key stomped frustrated as everyone looked at each other, looking for the next hero.

“Key, just give it up.” Junsu put his hand on Key’s shoulder, only for Key to turn around and push his hand off. If looks could kill, Junsu would be dead on the spot.

“And why should I do that? I care for Taemin’s health!” Key protested again in frustration.

“Because he already went in.” Changmin pointed in the pipe where Taemin sat. Sure enough it was empty now, meaning Taemin was already crawling up the dirty pipe.

“LEE TAEMIN, GET BACK HERE!” Minho called down the pipe, But Taemin only responded quickly before disappearing.

“I have to do this for Onew hyung! It’s time that Taemin became Taeman!”


After a long and exhausting climb, Taemin reached the end of the pipe, into the pool. He easily kicked the grate, which was rusted on the sides, into the cracked tiled floor and crawled into the drained pool. He quickly poked his head out from the pool and scoped out the garden. It was uneasily empty, surely such an important place would have guards right?

Taemin pulled himself out of the dry pool and walked around, taking in every detail he could. “Maybe we got the wrong house...” Taemin questioned himself and ran to the house, keeping close to the walls. He looked around the left side of the house to see a large wooden deck that was overgrown with weeds. “This place hasn’t been used in years...” Taemin pulled out his phone and began texting Changmin; the first on his friends lists. Phoning would be too dangerous if anyone heard him speaking.

Before he could finish the text, a strong arm quickly wrapped around Taemin’s body, keeping his upper arms pressed against his body, unable to move. Taemin took a deep breath to yell for help, but before the scream escaped his lips, the other hand harshly grasped hold around Taemin’s mouth, quieting and muffling the screams.

Taemin tried to bite his intruder’s hand around his mouth, but the grip around him got tighter, signalling for him to stay still. “How the hell did he get in here!? I told you to watch over the front gate!” The boss of the operation walked out of the house and in front of the struggling maknae.

“We are watching the gate sir! No one has come in! I’m as surprised as you are!” The man pushed his hand that was holding Taemin’s mouth back forcefully, making the young singer go stiff in fear and whimper in the man’s hand.

The phone was taken from Taemin’s hand by the boss, who smiled and called a few more guards. “Get the other two and bring them to the front of the house. The other seven will be joining us shortly.” Taemin desperately struggled in protest but received another tug of the head by his holder.

“This one is feisty sir.”

The boss laughed and called Changmin’s number. “That will soon change. Guaranteed.”


“Y-Yes... We understand. No tricks sir. We will be there soon.” Changmin hung up and placed his hand over his eyes, hiding tears that were forcing their way out of his eyes.

Key instantly knew something was up and fell to his knees, crying into his hands. “I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HIM GO!” Jonghyun was rapidly at Key’s side, hugging him from the side, trying to calm him down.

“What are his demands?” Minho looked over to the house where he knew Jaejoong, Onew, and now his Taemin were being held. “Whatever he wants, we have to do it. We can’t leave them now!”

Yunho nodded as he put his arm around Changmin, who was wiping his watery eyes. “H-He said we h-have to go to the house. N-No tricks, n-no police... H-he wants us there n-now or... or he’s gonna kill Taemin!” Changmin sniffled as he buried his head into Yunho’s shoulder.

“So this is it? We come all this way just to be caught?” Junsu followed as everyone started walking towards the mansion.

“We have no choice now Junsu. Let’s face the facts; we can’t be heroes. We have to give in and surrender or else we lose something very important to us. Yoochun held Changmin’s hand and wrapped his other around Junsu’s shoulder as they all walked towards the house, home to some unknown sicko.

The only one that wasn’t holding onto anyone was Minho. Instead he wanted to look brave for Taemin, even though he was dying inside. He couldn’t break down in front of his Tae; it would make him look like a weak fool.

After a walk that seemed to take forever, they arrived in the front drive of the house. Guard’s quickly surrounded behind the group to make sure that no one could escape. The singer’s looked around at the mansion; sure enough it was a gorgeous home, shame about the overgrown plants.

“Well, well. Long time no see!” Everyone looked in front of them to see a group of guards; each pair had hold of Onew, Taemin, and Jaejoong. The source of the voice wasn’t yet visible, making everyone feel even more anxious.

Yunho and Jaejoong’s eyes met for the first time in a long time, they both started tearing up at the sight of each other. Yunho couldn’t control his lips as he called out to his hyung. “JAEJOONG HYUNG! I’M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!” Yunho felt sick at the sight of his poor hyung. Jaejoong’s face was ruined by ugly cuts and bruises.

Taemin caught sight of Key and tried to fight the guys who were holding him. “KEY UMMA! JONGHYUN APPA!” Key put his hand over his mouth in an attempt to suppress his tears but it failed.

Jonghyun looked at his hyung in concern. Onew wasn’t looking as bad as Jaejoong, but he was still looking a little roughed up. “ONEW HYUNG! ARE YOU OK!?” Onew nodded weakly as the guards parted to make way for the boss to finally show his face.

The guards quickly took hold of the singers, who were now struggling and yelling in anger, to stop them from trying to harm their boss. "Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, and little Changmin. How nice to see each other again. I haven’t seen you since the court case. Do you remember? I certainly do.”

Yunho struggled as much as his body could allow, anger was rapidly building up inside of him. No one could believe this was happening. After all it was someone they once looked up to. “Lee Soo-Man! You sick bastard!”

The shocking truth was that ex-head of the board of SM was stood right before their eyes. It was he who had kidnapped Jaejoong, Onew, and Taemin, and he who had beaten Jaejoong. Now only one question remained.

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?” Yunho gritted his teeth as everything went silent.


DUN DUN DUUUUNNN! Yes! I have finally revealed who is behind it! But it's FAR from over!

I hope you like it! Leave comments, vote up, tell your friends! :)

Fighting! X