A Deal With The Devil

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

Soo-Man laughed as the seven singers fought against the guards that now had a firm grip on each of them. “It’s been a while. How are you all doing?” Soo-Man mocked Yunho, who gave a dirty look towards him.

“We aren’t here to play pathetic games with you; we are here to get our friends back! If you don’t let them go we’ll~”

“You’ll do what?” Soo-Man walked towards the struggling group and smirked wickedly. “Report to the police? Look around Yunnie; you are all far from the next police station, not to mention you have no way of contacting them.” Soo-Man snapped his fingers, giving the signal to the guards, to take the idol’s mobile phones away. “This silly game of cat and mouse is over. You’ve been caught!”

“THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! LET THEM GO! IT’S MY FAULT THIS HAPPENED!” Jaejoong screamed at the top of his lungs at Soo-Man, who quickly turned around and walked towards the distressed singer. “Please just let them go!”

Jaejoong whimpered as his hair was gripped and pulled tightly by Soo-Man, forcing his head back and showing his pale neck. “You’re right at that Jaejoong. This is your entire fault, but why should just the one suffer? It’s best to do things as a team wouldn’t you agree?”

“LET GO OF JAEJOONG HYUNG! HE’S NOT AT FAULT! YOU’RE JUST A RUTHLESS BASTARD!” Changmin yelled as everyone looked at him in shock; it was rare for Changmin to use such language. The guard tightened his grip around his arms, causing him to squeak in pain.

Yoochun tried to pull himself away as Changmin started losing strength in his legs from the pain, almost falling in exhaustion. Soo-Man laughed at the sight and pushed Jaejoong’s head down with force, earning a grunt of pain from the restrained singer.

Taemin couldn’t stand it any longer. He’d tried to be brave but ended up getting caught, he felt so unhelpful to his hyungs. Without thinking, Taemin kicked his leg out at Soo-Man, colliding with the older man and forcing him to the floor. Before he could even realise what he had done, the guards tightened their grip on the maknae as another raised their fist, ready to strike at his face.

“NO! DON’T HURT TAEMIN PLEASE! HE DIDN’T MEAN IT! PLEASE DONT!” Key used all the air in his lungs, screaming so loudly that birds flew away in the distance to get away from the scene. Jonghyun watched in pity as Key leaned forward, as far as he could in the guards’ grip, and started to sob, scared for his Taemin’s health.

“Wait! He won’t do it again! Please have mercy on him!” Onew begged the guards who laughed at the panicking idols and got ready for Taemin to be hit.

Minho quickly broke free of the guards grip, attempting to run to Taemin, but another group of guards quickly pinned him down, forcing him to his knees. “IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON HIM I’LL MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!” Minho struggled as Taemin closed his eyes waiting for the strike.

After a few seconds pasted, Taemin slowly opened his eyes to see Soo-Man holding the guard’s wrist, only a few centimetres away from the singer’s face. Taemin had to blink a few times to make sure what he was seeing was real. “That’s not necessary... Take him back into the house.” Soo-Man bluntly gave the orders and turned around, as Taemin was carried into the house screaming to be let go, a smile formed on his lips as the singers stood still in fear.

“W-What are you going to do with us?” Junsu stared at Soo-Man who sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

“You’ve had a busy day today. I invite you all to take a short rest in my house while I have dinner prepared. Then we shall talk about my terms and proposal.” Soo-Man snapped his fingers as Onew and Jaejoong were dragged into the house. Yunho slowly nodded in agreement and allowed the guards to lead him into the house.


“I don’t see what he’s complaining about...” Jonghyun looked at the marble flooring and posh interior. “I mean if I got a house like this I’d be happy.” Minho elbowed his hyung to tell him to shut up. The group walked on one of the upper levels of the mansion, stopping at some guestroom doors.

“You are to rest here until we collect you for dinner. Junsu, Yoochun, and Minho will take this room.” The guard unlocked the door and gestured for the named three to go in. Yoochun put his arm over Junsu’s shoulders as they went in the small room.

Minho looked at the guards who pointed into the room. “Where’s Taemin? I swear if you harm that boy~” The guard quickly grabbed Minho by his shirt collar and pushed him into the room, locking the door as the rapper fell onto the carpet of the room with a grunt of pain.

“What if he does? You gonna do anything punk?” The guard laughed as Minho shouted in protest behind the locked door. They soon started heading down the hall with the remaining four singers, who cuddled together for the feeling of safety. They stopped at another door and opened it to allow the singers to go in. A guard quickly pulled Key back by the shoulders, holding him back as the singer fought back in his arms.

“YAH let me go! What’s going on?” Key tried to get away, but the grip tightened around his shoulders, causing him to yelp as he collapsed to his knees.

Jonghyun quickly turned around to see Key being held back by a strong man, about Minho’s height with his own build of muscle. He wanted to fight him off Key, but he wouldn’t have a chance against that beast. “H-Hey let him go!”

The guards looked at him blankly before smiling. “Only three per quest room, Key will be resting in a room elsewhere.” The guards started to back away, dragging the fighting Key with them. Jonghyun tried to run to his friend’s side, but the man guarding the door easily pushed him back into the room and blocked the doorway.

“Let me stay with him at least! Please you can’t separate us! He needs me!” Jonghyun watched as Key was lead down another hall. The guard shook his head and locked the door.

“LEAVE KEY ALONE, HE HASN’T DONE ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS!” Changmin ran to the door and pulled at the handle, almost breaking it. After a few minutes of trying, he gave up and sighed in frustration. “This is unbelievable! This guy is insane! We have to do something hyung!” Jonghyun and Changmin looked at Yunho, who looked out of the window, seeing nothing but trees.

“What can we do? We have no way of contacting the police, we are miles away from anywhere, and there are guards at every corner of this place!” Yunho rested his head on the cold window, shivering as his body cooled down from the coldness of the glass. All that he could think of was his Jaejoong. It broke his heart to see him beaten and mistreated. “It’s my fault...” Yunho allowed tears to flow down his cheeks praying that Jaejoong would be ok.


“Please let me go back to Jonghyun! Why have you brought me here alone? What are you going to do? Is Taemin ok?” Key begged for answers as he stood in a guestroom alone, a few guards slowly walked up to him not breaking eye contact with the scared idol.

“We told you to shut the up you worthless brat!” The guards continued to advance on Key who backed into the large wooden bed post.

Key started to panic and lost control of his lips, which shouted out on their own. “JONGHYUN HYUNG PLEASE SAVE ME! SOMEONE~” Key suddenly fell to the floor as the guard punched him ruthlessly in the gut, forcing the singer into the post, making the impact even more painful than planned. Key coughed and held his body, flitching as the guard took his leg back, ready to kick him.

“That’s not how we treat our guests.” Soo-Min walked into the room and sent the guards away, leaving the two alone. “Are you ok Kimbum? Forgive them, they get excited at times.” Soo-Min offered Key his hand for support. Key hesitated at first, but knowing it was all the sympathy he would get, he took the hand and allowed himself to be placed on the bed.

“W-Why did you separate me from the others? Are you gonna hurt me?” Key sat on the bed, shaking uncontrollably in fear. Soo-Man put his arm around Key, who flinched at the sudden sign of affection.

“I promise you that during this conversation, no harm will come to you by my hand. What I wanted to talk to you about was a deal of sorts.” Soo-Man smiled as Key looked confused by his words. “From what I hear, you are the SHINee’s Umma, and it was confirmed by the way you acted towards you dear Taeminnie.”

Key felt uneasy about what Soo-Man was saying. The fact he had the guts to call Taemin by his nickname that only he was allowed to call him, made Key feel sick. However, he knew fighting with Soo-Man wouldn’t do any good, so he nodded and listened to the man’s proposal.  “Yes, they consider me the Umma...”

“So that means you will do anything for their safety right?” A wicked smile suddenly formed on Soo-Man’s lips, causing Key to gulp in worry, followed by a silent nod. “Good, because it just so happens I have a plan I want to put into action, and as I have SHINee as my guests, I want to make it clear that everyone will go along with it.”

Key was lost and shook his head in confusion. “What? You want us to help you with your evil plan?” Soo-Man nodded and looked at Key in the eyes. Some guards came into the room and stood waiting for their leader.

“Exactly, I hope TVXQ will co-operate with me, but if they don’t I need a second group to rely on. I just want you to promise me that you will make sure SHINee will do as I say, for their sake of course. I will tell you the rest at dinner but first tell me; do we have a deal?” Soo-Man looked at Key who looked down in thought.

“Brat, he asked you a question! Answer him!” The guard that had hit Key before stared to advanced towards him with his fist ready to strike. Key looked up and broke down in fear.

“YES! YES WE HAVE A DEAL!” Key’s eyes widened as he soon realised he could have either saved his band, or put them in danger.

Soo-Man smiled at the broken idol and walked to the door. “I expected the Umma to be weak, but not that weak...” Soo-Man and the guards laughed as Key hung his head in shame. He had just made a deal with the devil. “Diner is in 30 minutes. Here’s a roommate for you.” Key’s head shot up as Soo-Man walked into the hall.

‘Here’s a roommate? Who could he have brought? Please be Taemin, Onew, or Jaejoong! I need them right now! I need to know they are ok!’ Thoughts clouded Key’s mind waiting for the person to arrive. Surely he didn’t mean the guards right? Was he really that cruel? Stupid question!

Key’s train of thought was interrupted when the body of his leader was thrown into the room. Onew hissed in pain as he slowly sat up, soon to be hugged by Key who was in tears of joy. “ONEW HYUNG! ARE YOU OK? I WAS WORRIED SICK!” Key buried his face in Onew’s shoulders, as the older held Key in his arms, not wanting to let go.

“You shouldn’t have come here Key. It was dangerous!” Key pulled away and looked at his hyung in the eye; they were both tearing up in each other’s arms. Onew was happy to finally feel the warmth of his band member again, but at the same time regretted that they could also get hurt.

“I know, but we couldn’t leave you here! How bad did they hurt you?” Onew shook his head and stoked Key’s hair, placing his head back onto his own shoulder.

“Let’s not think about that right now. Don’t worry ok? Everything will be ok I promise.” Key started to cry again, ignoring the guards that laughed and locked the door, leaving them alone. Key was worrying to his wit’s end. What if everything wouldn’t be ok, and what if it was his fault?

What if they never made it out?


Hi my little flower petals!

Hope you liked it!

I have also got a new funny GIF stroy-thing that I update daily, and a funny Jongkey one-shot I wrote for Key's 23rd birthday! Check them out!

GIFS: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/554868/

Jongkey One-Shot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/553422/