Get Out Of My Life

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

What was really only a 30 minute drive seemed to go on for hours. Jaejoong couldn’t sit still; his feet were dancing by themselves, his fingers were drumming on the dashboard and he was just plain excited. He was finally seeing his former band members again. The car turned a corner and Jaejoong caught the sign that signalled he was only one mile away from seeing Yunho again. “Can’t you go any faster!? I want to get there!” An impatient Jaejoong moaned and pouted folding his arms.

“I can’t go over the speed limit! If we get caught by the police for speeding not only will it cost me a few won but also cost us time! Just hold on a little longer!” Yoochun rolled his eyes and continued to drive. He’d never seen his hyung so excited before. It was like taking a young child to Disneyworld; then again if he was to be taken to Disneyworld he would be just as excited as his hyung was now.

“I don’t mean floor it and act like it’s a racetrack Yoochun. Maybe just increase the speed by a few miles...” Jaejoong looked at Yoochun with his head tilted to the left letting some of his soft hair cover his right eye and put on his adorable prince pout. However Yoochun just scoffed at him and shook his head.

“I thought you were supposed to be the one who encourages me to obey the law, not break it hyung... And that pouty face is not going work!” Jaejoong’s cute pout turned into a serious one as he turned to face the front of the car and sulked.

“What’s up Jaejoong? Excited to see Yunho or did you forget to go to the bathroom and you’re becoming desperate?” Junsu’s teasing voice broke the awkward silence followed by Yoochun letting out a short laugh in agreement.

“Shut up Junsu!” Jaejoong quickly turned around to look at his friend and glared at him but was replied by Junsu sticking his tongue out at him.

“Make me hyung! Merong!” Junsu backed away from Jaejoong who was viciously flinging his arms in an attempt to hit him. Yoochun and Junsu laughed again. The spirit between the three of them was so high that they had no cares in the world.

As soon as Yoochun pulled up Jaejoong pushed open the door and ran to the house not even bothering to close the car door, leaving Yoochun and Junsu in a daze. They knew he was excited but they didn’t think he was that excited. As soon as Jaejoong got to the front door he continuously rang the doorbell until someone answered it. It didn’t take Jaejoong long to figure out whom the slim and brown fluffy haired figure was and he instantly jumped into Yunho’s arms.

“YUNHO!” The startled Yunho tried to stay firm on his feet but the shock of seeing his hyung again weakened his legs and he fell backwards with Jaejoong tightly hugging him and resting his head on Yunho’s chest. “I missed you so much! How are you doing? You look as amazing as you did when we split!”

“Jaejoong hyung! It’s you! I can’t believe it’s really you!” Yunho hugged Jaejoong tightly never wanting to let go. It was too good to be true. His beloved hyung was finally with him again. They both were lost in laughs of happiness to notice Changmin was stood in the hall watching the scene.

“I’m fine thanks for asking, great to see you too hyung...” Changmin gave a slightly annoyed glare at them as they looked at him then back each other giggling. His mood soon lifted when Junsu and Yoochun came through the front door greeting him with a group hug and various complements about how much he had grown up.

“I can’t believe how much has changed!” Yoochun squeezed Changmin who started to wave his arms about franticly when his hyung was almost suffocating him out of love. Junsu quickly pulled Yoochun’s arms away from Changmin who had almost done blue in the face.

“Give the boy some space Yoochun! We don’t want to kill him right after we meet him again!”

“Ops! Sorry about that Min, I didn’t mean to hug you that hard!” Yoochun instantly let him go and they finally reunited five headed towards the sitting room of the dorm. They sat on the two pearl white sofas facing each other in-between a beautiful rectangle glass coffee table. Each band took a sofa each and looked at each other waiting for someone to break the awkward silence.

“So what’s going in with SM Entertainment? What are you guys gonna do if it goes out of business?” Jaejoong took the first step in asking about the difficult situation. It was obviously on everyone’s minds and something that worried Jaejoong. He knew that when Junsu, Yoochun, and he left TVXQ the duo worked hard to keep the band as one and the last thing that he wanted was to see all of their hard work thrown back in their faces just because someone had it out for the company.

“Well, they sent us an email just before you guys came up telling us we are in the right to leave SM Entertainment.” Changmin stared down at the coffee table. He was still in shock about the whole thing that every time the issue was brought up he felt sick in his stomach.

Jaejoong’s face of worry soon lit up to a face full of glee. This was great news hidden in bad news. “Well that’s good news then. You can get out of this bad publicity and join us as a five again! Imagine the amount of love the fans would give us! We’d finally be back in the spotlight as a group, they way we should be! Of course we’d have to get a new name as TVXQ is property of SM... Not to mention making new songs, but we can work something out once you sign the con~”

“We’re not leaving SM Jae!” Yunho spat out at his rambling hyung who was caught off guard and looked at him with pure shock.

“Wait...w-what? Not leaving? B...But the company has a very thin chance of recovery right now! Think about it for a second Yunho...” Jaejoong stuttered a few times. He didn’t turn around to look at Junsu or Yoochun but he knew they were in a state of shock just as much as he was. Finally the chance to become one again had arrived but Yunho was stopping that dream to become a reality. Yunho stood up giving Jaejoong a glare that sent shivers down his spine. Suddenly Yunho had become very angry for reasons JYJ didn’t understand.

“I have thought about it Jaejoong and no matter what ing game you play we won’t let you win!” Yunho had soon pieced it all together; scandals start, SM Entertainment lose fame and artists leave, TVXQ goes right back to their former band mates and the world’s biggest fan base belongs to JYJ and TVXQ as a new band, and who is the master behind this, someone who has experience in court and knows SM Entertainment inside out. KIM JAEJOONG.

Yunho had forgotten the lovely reunion they just shared and was now flaming from head to toe in anger. It was suspicious that JYJ came as quick as they did when they heard the news, in fact it was almost instantly. Plus Jaejoong seemed to have everything already planned. His fists clenched up at Jaejoong who looked back in confusion. He was faking. Jaejoong had starred in films and TV series, he could act and he was doing a damned good job at it.

“W...What are you on about Yunnie?” Jaejoong stood up to look at him eye-to-eye; he couldn’t believe what Yunho was saying. It was almost like he had suddenly been teleported to a parallel universe where all his friends suddenly hated him for reasons he couldn’t understand.

“Don’t call me ‘Yunnie’; you have no right to act like we are friends! I can see your plan already! You wanted this to happen so we come crawling back to you three and join as a band again, gaining back the biggest fan club ever made and give yourself more time in the spotlight!”

“That’s not true! I’m fine with my own fan base as it is! I don’t need limelight!” Jaejoong didn’t even have time to catch his breath before Yunho exploded.

“THAT’S ALL YOUVE CARED ABOUT! YOU WERE ALWAYS BEGGING TO BE IN THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, YOU’RE A CAMERAWHORE, YOU’RE NEVER HAPPY WITH ANYTHING, AND ON TOP OF THAT YOUR’E A SPOLIT BRAT THAT I WISH I NEVER MET!” Yunho quickly stormed pass the sofa where Yoochun and Junsu were sat leaving them both in shock. Before he reached the door he felt someone pulling on his left arm, forcing him to spin around on the spot and stare into Jaejoong’s eyes. Jaejoong kept up the act and begged Yunho to listen to him.

“Y-Y-Yunho please just listen to me! You’ve got it all wrong! You’re just reacting negatively due to the news! You’re not thinking clearly at all!” Yunho swore he could have seen a tear in the corner of Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Betraying Bastard” Yunho had enough and sent his left hand into Jaejoong’s right cheek, hitting with great force and followed by shocked gasps from the younger three members. “Get out of my face, Get out of my house, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!” He sent a powerful shove into Jaejoong’s chest sending his stunned hyung backwards onto his back. Slowly Jaejoong got to his feet not breaking eye contact with Yunho hoping, praying that he would realise what he had done and pull him into a hug. But there was no such luck. Not bothering to look back at the other three, Jaejoong walked out of the dorm, hitting Yunho with his arm as he passed.