Nothing To Say

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

“But I need to check on the others. You saw how Soo-Man was treating Taemin, what if he is hurt again?” Jaejoong tried to push himself out of the bed, but his friends held him down.

Yunho wiped the sweat from Jaejoong’s face and looked at him in the eye. “It’s best for you to take it easy. You’ve been through enough.”

“We will go find out what’s going on. You just stay here for now. Trust us ok hyung?” Junsu poured Jaejoong some water from the tap and placed it on the table beside him.

“But what if~” Jaejoong tried to protest, but Yoochun quickly placed his hand over his hyung’s lips.

“Just leave everything to us. Rest and feel better.” Yoochun tucked Jaejoong into the bed and walked to the door, checking the halls before stepping out.

“We won’t be long! We’ll even try to sneak some extra food for you!” Changmin beamed at Jaejoong, before running after Junsu and Yoochun.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, who was coming back with a damp flannel from the bathroom. It was hard for Jaejoong not to blush, especially when Yunho sat beside him, dabbing the flannel on his head with care. “Y-Yunho...” This was the perfect time; no one was around right now. Jaejoong gulped as Yunho took the flannel away and looked into Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Neh Hyung? Are you ok? Do you feel sick?” Yunho felt his temperature, before placing his ear to Jaejoong’s chest, feeling his heart beat clearly. Jaejoong giggled as the warmth of his friend on his chest sent tingles in his body. It was nice to finally be with his friend again.

“I’m fine... It’s just~”

“Yunho, are you coming or not? Jaejoong will be fine alone.” Changmin poked his head around the door, breaking Jaejoong in mid-sentence.

Jaejoong slouched as Yunho got up from the bed and walked to the door. ‘Thanks a lot Changmin!’ Jaejoong faked a smile as Yunho bowed his head and ran down the halls, in search for SHINee. “Well that’s another chance ruined...” Jaejoong sighed as he looked around the room. “I shouldn’t even be here. No one should be here!”

He sighed and fell backwards, just misjudging the angle, and hitting his head on the headboard. “AISH!” Jaejoong rubbed his head. Today was certainly not his day.


Key pulled at his chains, gasping in-between sobs as Jonghyun lay motionless on the floor of his cell. His voice was almost gone from all the shouting he had done to get attention, but the guards had ignored them. “Why isn’t he waking up? Is he ok? Onew, look and tell me if he’s ok!” Key bit his lip in worry. Not only were his arms aching from being bound so high above his head, but now his heart was aching in concern too.

Onew leaned as close as he could to Jonghyun, and looked at his chest. Jonghyun was slowly breathing, but he was clearly struggling. Onew nodded, staring at Jonghyun as the singer lay on the floor. “Neh, he’s breathing. But he still needs medical help.”

Minho looked around, trying to think of an escape plan. “But those dickheads have been ignoring us! What can we possibly do to help him in this position?”

“Not much, but if we pull hard enough, maybe we can loosen the chains from the wall and~”

“Sshh, Onew hyung, I think I heard something!” Key turned his head to the corner where the stairs were, listening to footsteps on the stairs.

“I gave you a chance to have a better life, but you blew it!” Soo-Man’s voice echoed from the top of the stairs, followed by Taemin’s fearless reply.

“Do you think I ing care? Any life is better than being with you!” Taemin looked around at Soo-Man, who glared at him in anger.

“Maybe I did the right thing...” Soo-Man harshly gave Taemin a shove, causing the maknae to trip over himself, falling down several stairs and into clear view of the band.

“TAEMIN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?” Onew shouted, pulling fiercely at the chains above his head. Taemin grunted as he slowly climbed onto his knees, breathing deeply.

“Neh, I’m alright hyung.” Taemin looked at his hyungs. Something was different though. Onew smiled as soon as he realised what his younger friend had become. Taemin was finally becoming Taeman; not showing fear anymore, only determination. It was the first sign of hope.

Soo-Man walked down the stairs, his attention was quickly drawn to the unconscious idol in the cell. “What’s wrong with Jonghyun?” Taemin quickly looked where Soo-Man was staring, seeing his beloved hyung lying still on the floor.

“Jonghyun hyung, wake up! I’m here now! Wake up so you can see me!” Taemin crawled to the bars, reaching to feel Jonghyun’s cold wrists. Being brave and not crying was suddenly becoming a very hard task. Soo-Man folded his arms as he watched Taemin plead for him to be looked at. “You can’t leave him like this! You said you needed us alive right? So help him!”

Soo-Man rolled his eyes and smiled. “I would, but as you disobeyed me...” Soo-Man walked away, as much as he wanted to let the brats suffer, he knew that TVXQ wouldn’t help him if he killed anyone. “YAH, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!” At his command, some guards ran into the basement, pulling Taemin away from the cell. “Take him to the recovery room. I’ll be there very soon.

Taemin fought back as the guards pinned him against the wall, chaining him like his band members. The other members looked in concern, as Jonghyun was carried away by some guards. Even if he knew his arms would be giving him pain soon, Taemin was happy to be with his hyungs.

“If you hurt Jonghyun in any way, I'll~”

“You’ll what Taemin? Kick and scream like a baby? Bawling your eyes out like the pathetic brat you are? You think that will change anything?” Soo-Man mocked him as he walked closer to the chained idol. “Maybe I was right in chaining you in here, you’re useless to me.”

“You think I want to be ing helpful you ?” Taemin spat back at Soo-Man, who glared at him in anger.

“What if we pay you back everything you lost? There’s a different way to deal with this!” Minho tried to reason with Soo-Man, but he shook his head.

“Pay me back with what money? The company is broke remember? You don’t have enough to pay me back.” Soo-Man smiled as Minho tried to think of something.

“B-But isn’t that enough? I mean you’ve destroyed them just about. How about calling it quits?” Key pleaded with Soo-Man, but of course that did bugger-all.

“ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ! I’M GONNA HIT YOU IN THE FACE WITH A BRICK! MAYBE THAT WILL PUT SOME SENSE IN YOU!” Taemin shouted in Soo-Man’s face, not even flinching when the man held his fist, ready to strike.

Taemin waited for the blow, but before Soo-Man could deliver the punch, a tall figure pulled his hand back, pushing Soo-Man away from the horrified young male.

Soo-Man raised his eyebrows in shock, before narrowing them again once he saw the identity of the man. “So Jaejoong, trying to live up to your nickname “Hero” I see. What a pathetic waste of time." Soo-Man pressed a button on his radio, soon more guards ran into the basement, seizing Jaejoong by the arms.

“The only one wasting their time is you! Do you really think that this will blow over easily? You will still go to jail for kidnapping!” Jaejoong struggled as the guards chained him to the wall, sending a few punches to his gut in the meantime.

“When will you ever learn? How far do I have to go? I thought that you would have got the hint when I made you get beat up in the SM dramas, but it seems not. You are just too pure and stupid to understand hatred it seems.” Soo-Man walked to Jaejoong and hit him hard on the cheek, ignoring SHINee’s shouts of protest.


“Where do you think the basement is?” Yoochun walked around the large house; looking into every room they walked by. They had only been looking for 5 minutes, but it seems like 5 hours. The suspense was too much to handle.

“Well I know for a fact it’s under the house somewhere...” Changmin replied, earning a smack around the head from Junsu.

“Oh no Sherlock, now where is the door to it?” Junsu rolled his eyes and carried on walking, opening the doors he pasted.

Yunho rolled his eyes and put his arm around the band’s maknae. “Don’t be harsh on him; he was only trying to...” Everyone stopped in their tracks, watching three guards walk down the hall. One of them had a short blonde in their arms, carrying the singer bridal style.

Yoochun looked closely, placing his hand to his lips when he recognised the man as Jonghyun. “Why are they carrying Jonghyun? What’s wrong with him?” Changmin pulled away from Yunho, and ran to Yoochun’s side to get a closer look.

“Let’s go find out!” Changmin tried to follow the men, but Yoochun pulled him back.

“No, I doubt that he is dead, just passed out. Soo-Man wouldn’t kill anyone if he wants us to co-operate. Going will be a waste of time.” Yoochun turned around and looked at Yunho, who was thinking about where the men had come from.

“Jonghyun was in the basement, and the guards came from this way...” Yunho ran down the corridor where the guards had come from. “So the basement is around here somewhere...”

“Good thinking hyung! It can’t be that far!” Junsu nodded and ran down the hall, checking all doors they came to. Finally, they were heading in the right direction.


Soo-Man laughed as Taemin scrunched up his face in pain. Slowly Soo-Man squeezed Taemin’s face tighter, making the poor singer’s face go pale in fear. “What’s wrong Taemin? I thought you were all brave and now? Does Tae-baby have nothing to say?”

Key and Onew stood in silent tears, watching Taemin struggle for air in Soo-Man’s grip. Jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore and shouted in protest. “BASTARD, LET HIM GO OR I WON’T HELP YOU WITH YOUR STUPID PLAN!”

Soo-Man turned around, his hand still firmly around Taemin’s jaw. “What did you just say to me Jaejoong? I believe you will help me. Unless you want this brat to die, you will co-operate.” Soo-Man slipped his hand down to Taemin’s throat, squeezing as Taemin gasped in shock, making him run out of breath quicker.

Minho began to panic as he saw the colour drain from the maknae’s face. “YAH, STOP IT! YOU’RE GONNA KILL HIM!” When Soo-Man didn’t loosen his grip, Minho quickly built up strength and pulled himself from the ground, sending a fierce kick at Soo-Man.

Soo-Man fell to the side, glaring at Minho, then back at Taemin, who was gasping and coughing for air. “I would punish you for that, but I have other business to deal with.” Minho looked at Taemin, who thanked his hyung for saving his life. “I do believe that Jonghyun will be waking up soon.”

Key’s eyes widened at the mention of Jonghyun’s name. If Jonghyun was to be hurt again, Key wouldn’t be able to forgive himself. He wanted to desperately to check on his Jonghyun and make sure that he was ok. He just wanted to get away from this awful place.

“Anything you want to say to him Key?” Soo-Man looked at Key, who quickly looked down and shook his head. Key was certain that Soo-Man would just twist his words and make Jonghyun hate him. Saying nothing was the best option. “No? Pity, I’m sure he would have loved to hear your voice.”

“Just tell him to get well soon.” Onew responded bluntly. He wasn’t about to say something too personal, Soo-Man would try to use it to his advantage. Minho nodded in agreement to Onew, Soo-Man nodded in response.

“Tell him that as soon as he’s well enough, I will be right by his side to comfort him!” Taemin blurted out, not even caring what Soo-Man would think. He may be getting tougher, but Taemin was never going to stop loving his hyungs. “Just tell him not to lose hope!” Soo-Man smirked at Taemin’s innocence, and headed for the door.

“I’ll see you all later. Don’t wonder off anywhere!” Soo-Man mocked as he walked up the stairs. It was hard not to shout back in protest, but what good would it do?

Jaejoong’s breathes were heavy, he couldn’t even bare to look at his friends, it was his fault that they were here after all. Taemin waited for a while to make sure Soo-Man had left before speaking up. “Hyung are you ok? You look really pale.”

“Neh, Don’t worry about me.” Jaejoong forced a smile on his lips, trying to convince them that everything was ok. It wasn’t, his body was hurting everywhere, but he couldn’t let them know that.

“You should have stayed away from here, now you’re trapped down here like us!” Onew half shouted in anxiety.

Jaejoong hung his head low, he knew it was foolish to interfere with Soo-Man, but it was also the right thing. “I could have stayed, but it wasn’t the thing I should have done.”

They looked at him in confusion. “What do you mean?” Key raised his eyebrows in puzzlement.

“Well as this is my fault, I didn’t want you to get hurt anymore, so I came to take Soo-Man’s attention off you, and onto me. I figured that he would just take his anger out on me instead of you.” Jaejoong looked at his friends; all of them stared in disbelief.

“But this isn’t your fault! Stop thinking that it is! You need to look after yourself too!” Onew tried to reassure him, but Jaejoong shrugged at him.

“Even if it wasn’t, I still have a duty to look after you all. I am the oldest out of all of us here.” Jaejoong smiled, trying to keep everyone’s hopes up.

“But are you ok hyung?” Taemin asked again, feeling slightly guilty about his actions. If he hadn’t have spoken so rudely to Soo-Man, Jaejoong wouldn’t have had to save him from being hit.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me. All that’s important is your health right now.” Taemin looked down at Jaejoong’s kind words. It was unbelievable, how could his hyung be this brave? “What did he say to you after breakfast? He didn’t threaten you in any way did he?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrows, waiting for the maknae’s answer.

Taemin didn’t know how to reply. Was is really ok to discuss what Soo-Man had asked of him, or best to keep it a secret? He didn’t want to worry his hyungs, but at the same time, he didn’t want to keep secrets.

“If you don’t want to talk about it, then you don’t have to Tae. We will understand and respect that.” Onew reassured the younger singer. Of course he wanted to know what was bothering his friend, but he wasn’t going to squeeze the information out of him, what leader does that? But then again, a good leader is told everything right? So maybe Taemin didn’t trust him?

Minho looked at Onew, who was now blank with worry. “Just like Onew said Taemin. If you want to tell us then you can, but don’t feel forced to do so.”

“But it’s best to let us know if something is bothering you. To put it bluntly, it’s the only reassurance you are going to get in this place. Isn’t it best to get it off your chest, neh?” Key quickly mentioned and looked to the younger singer who was chained beside him.

Taemin didn’t take long to decide what was the best option to take, and slowly took a breath. “Well...”


Soo-Man sat on a chair next to the bed that Jonghyun was sleeping in. He couldn’t help but notice how close to perfect the singer was. His skin was clean and well looked after, his dyed hair was neat in colour, and he looked just about (if not) perfect. “You will do just fine. Just don’t give me trouble like the baby ok?” Soo-Man grabbed a damp flannel, and began patting Jonghyun’s forehead to wake him up.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun’s eyes started to flicker open, allowing the singer to look around his surroundings. He was in a different room to before; the room was quite small, with white walls and gray tiles. He was in a single bed, beside a table and a chair that a figure sat on. He could see a figure to the right of him, but it wasn’t until he had fully opened his eyes, did Jonghyun notice who it actually was. He was hoping it was one of the TVXQ members, but the figure was far too tall and evil looking to be his friends.

“You’re awake I see? I was beginning to think that you weren’t going to come back to us for a second there Jonghyun.” Soo-Man smiled and placed the flannel on the bedside table. “How are you feeling?”

Jonghyun looked blankly at Soo-Man. Why was he suddenly being so friendly? Was this some sort of messed up dream? “W-Where... What? Huh?” Jonghyun could only mutter a few words; it was still hard to piece a full sentence together.

Soo-Man chuckled at Jonghyun and rubbed his hair slowly to calm him down. “You suffered some bruising around your ankle, it’s possibly infected. You fainted in the cell just a while ago. Naturally, I brought you in here to be taken care of, can’t have anyone becoming ill on me.” Jonghyun flinched as Soo-Man lifted the covers off the idol, and rolled up the loose pant leg, revealing his bandaged ankle.

“H-How bad is it? It’s not serious right?” Jonghyun’s eyes widened as Soo-Man began to un-wrap the fabric, advising him to look away. Jonghyun did as he was advised, and scrunched up his face, hearing Soo-Man hissing in sympathy. Jonghyun’s ankle was turning a horrible shade of purple with bruises, complemented with red marks where the skin had torn and allowed some blood to escape.

“You’re going to have problems walking for a bit, but I think you should be ok.” Soo-Man wrapped Jonghyun’s ankle again, watching as the singer fought back tears or pain. “I spoke to your band members. They left some messages for you.”

Jonghyun’s head snapped up, looking at the man in shock. “Is Taemin ok? You didn’t hurt him right?” Jonghyun quickly sat up, starring at Soo-Man in the eyes. If he had hurt Taemin, Soo-Man would be the next one in the recovery room!

“He’s fine. He’s back with your band members. You don’t need to worry about anything.” Soo-Man smiled at Jonghyun, trying to gain his trust, but the SHINee member was too smart for that.

“You say that, and yet you’ve hurt us a lot already! How can I even trust you?” Jonghyun folded his arms, waiting for Soo-Man to explain. Instead, the man just shook his head.

“You want to hear the messages or not? I can just leave if you want.” Soo-Man got up from the chair, but Jonghyun quickly pulled on his arm, gesturing Soo-Man to stay and tell him the messages. “Well Onew and Minho wished you a speedy recovery, nothing too personal really.”

Jonghyun’s facial expression slightly fell, he hoped for something a little more special than that. “And Taemin, what did he say?”

“Taemin said that you shouldn’t lose hope, he really wants to be able to be with you again.” Soo-Man shook Jonghyun’s hand away and walked towards the door. “Rest, you need it.”

“Wait, what did Key say? You missed him out.” Jonghyun waited, his heart started to speed up, he knew that Key would leave a heart-warming and caring message for him.

Soo-Man sighed and his heels to face Jonghyun. The singer’s face fell as Soo-Man walked to the bed, rubbing the back of his neck. “I’m not sure how to tell you this really. But Key didn’t wish to leave a message for you. Naturally I asked him first, I know how close you are, and he just shook his head.”

Jonghyun lost control of his tears, letting them fall on his cheeks. “Please say that this is one of your sick jokes. Tell me what he said!”

Soo-Man quickly placed his arm around Jonghyun’s shoulders, sitting next to the singer on the bed, and hugging to comfort him. “I’m honestly telling the truth. Key had nothing to say to you.” Jonghyun bowed his head, sobbing loudly at the disappointment. “Jonghyun don’t cry. It’s not the end of the world, I’m sure he has good reason not to say anything.”

Jonghyun took the tissue that Soo-Man held for him, wiping his tears and trying to put on a brave face again. It was hard due to the pain he was feeling both in his ankle and heart. Soo-Man reached to the bedside table, taking a glass of water, and holding it in front of the weeping singer. “You’ll dehydrate yourself if you carry on crying like this. Drink some water ok?”

His mind was too blank to think about any possible threats, so Jonghyun took the glass and quickly drank the water, suddenly coughing at the unexpected bitter taste to it. It was only when he was beginning to drift into a sleep, did Jonghyun regret his actions. “W-What did I~”

“Don’t worry, it’s just got a sedative in it, you will feel better when you wake up, the pain will be numbed ok.” Soo-Man helped the singer to lie back down in the bed, and waited until Jonghyun had fallen asleep. A menacing smile formed on his lips. “A sedative among other things...Sleep well son.”


“Yunho, I found it!” Yoochun called to the other members, as he ran down the stairs, into the dimly lit basement.

The members quickly followed, almost falling down the stairs from running so fast. The SHINee members looked in shock as their friends quickly appeared. Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin hugged their bound friends, comforting them, but Yunho couldn’t help but to look at Jaejoong in shock and slight frustration.

“Are you ok?” Yoochun cupped Key’s face as the younger singer nodded, almost tearing up from the shock.

Junsu ran to Minho and Taemin, giving hugs to both of them gently. “Taemin, that didn’t hurt you did he?”

Changmin looked at Onew, soon hugging him tightly in sympathy. “We promise we will get you all out of here!”

As the TVXQ members fussed over the SHINee members, Yunho didn’t take his eyes off Jaejoong. “Jaejoong what are you doing down here? We left you in the room.” Yunho quickly ran to his friend, rubbing Jaejoong’s cheek to comfort him. Jaejoong was shaking uncontrollably, but it wasn’t clear if it was due to the pain in his stomach, fear, or guilt.

“It’s my fault Yunho hyung.” Taemin quickly spoke up, pausing as everyone looked at the maknae. “I resisted Soo-Man, and he dragged me down here. I guess Jaejoong heard my struggles and came to protect me.” Taemin bit his lip, feeling at fault. Yoochun Taemin’s hair, whispering for the young singer not to worry.

Jaejoong bowed his head down, hiding his face from Yunho. “Yunho, I know you all told me to stay in the room, but I couldn’t let them get hurt. It’s not like I don’t care enough not to listen to you. It’s because I care too much that I have to choose the right thing, even if it’s disobeying you.”

Yunho smiled and cupped Jaejoong’s head in his warm hands, lifting his hyung’s face, so they could make eye contact. “I know hyung, and that’s why we love you so much. We couldn’t ask for a better leader.”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened with surprise. “But Yunho, you’re the leader.” Tears began to roll down his cheeks. “Yah, quit being so nice to me when I don’t deserve it!” Jaejoong shivered as Yunho’s warm fingers pushed the tears away, cooing his hyung to calm him down.

Yunho smiled and placed their foreheads together, whispering in Jaejoong’s ear. “Not anymore. You’ve earned it.” Jaejoong blushed as Yunho sneakily gave his cheek a quick kiss, biting his lip trying not to make it obvious. He wasn’t too sure if anyone had seen it, due to Yunho’s back hiding their faces, but he still didn’t want anyone to make a big deal out of it.

“Well isn’t this just freaking adorable?” Soo-Man snickered, the man learned against the wall that lead to the stairs, protected by some guards from behind him. Yunho quickly stood in front of Jaejoong, willing to protect him from any attacks from the devilish man. “Why are you all here may I ask? I do believe that coming here is forbidden.”

Everyone stood still, looking at each other, hoping that one of them would say something. Soo-Man looked at Yunho who was protecting his hyung and sending the older male a death glare. “Don’t come near us! If you want us to help you, then you will stop harming them!” Yunho stood firmly, not taking his eyes off Soo-Man.

“You will help, despite what I do! If you don’t do it free willingly, then you will do it in force! I don’t mind what you choose; I’m going to get the results I want either way.” Soo-Man smirked as he took a remote from his pocket and looked at the buttons, as if to not know what they do.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened, instantly knowing what was going through Soo-Man’s evil mind. He had taken a moment to look at the chains before, noticing the small box with the blinking light. At first he wasn’t too sure what it was for, but seeing the remote confirmed his fear; shock chains. “Yunho get out of here.” Jaejoong started to panic, pulling on the chains.

Yunho quickly turned around and looked at Jaejoong in concern. “Why? What’s going on? Jaejoong what is he gonna do?” Yunho’s eyes alternated between Soo-Man and Jaejoong, he was panicking for Jaejoong’s safety, but was too blinded in worry to think of a plan.

Just as Yunho turned to face Jaejoong, the guards quickly leaped into action, wrapping their arms around each TVXQ member, and pulling them away from the SHINee members. “What are you gonna do to Jaejoong hyung?” Changmin trembled in fear, watching their friend in pain was as bad as watching a pet being put down.

“If you’re going to punish anyone, then it should be me! I led the others in here, it’s my fault!” Yunho stared daggers at Soo-Man who slowly walked towards Jaejoong, smirking as the chained idol tried to pull away.

“He also shouldn’t have been in here. So by giving him pain, and making you see it happen, is killing two birds with one stone.” Soo-Man stood in front of Jaejoong, who bowed his head, hiding his terrified face.

“That’s not fair! You’re just sick in the head!” Minho shouted at Soo-Man, who slowly turned around and pointed at Taemin.

“If you don’t shut up, he’ll be next!” Soo-Man replied coldly, raising his eyebrows in threat towards Minho.

Taemin shuffled in surprise. He knew Soo-Man was twisted, but he didn’t expect that. Plus why would he get the pain instead of Minho? Was seeing him in pain worse for Minho than getting hurt himself?

“Yunho, just go, I don’t want you to see this! I didn’t want anyone to suffer!” Jaejoong pleaded to Soo-Man to let his friends return upstairs, but Soo-Man looked at him in disgust.

“So you don’t want Yunho to suffer, you don’t want your friends to suffer, but you’ll happily allow me to suffer? I don’t see how that’s fair.” Soo-Man held the remote close to Jaejoong’s face, placing his thumb on the button in threat.

“YOU BROUGHT THAT ON YOURSELF! IT’S NOT HIS FAULT!” Yoochun screamed at Soo-Man, while fighting against the guard that held a firm grip around him.

“Not his fault? So he was born an ungrateful little then?” Soo-Man turned around and folded his arms, raising an eyebrow at the band,

“DON’T SAY THAT ABOUT JAEJOONG HYUNG! THE ONLY HERE IS YOU!” Changmin spat at Soo-Man, earning a tug of his hair by the guard, forcing his head to bend back so he was looking at the ceiling.

“We never meant for any of this to happen! We just wanted to be treated fairly, not get you fired!” Junsu pleaded with the older male.

The atmosphere suddenly became cold. Soo-Man lowered the remote and turned to Jaejoong, who looked him in the eyes, hoping to see some change in his mood. “He’s telling the truth! Hyungnim, please just think about this. Is it really worth it? If you let us go now, we won’t say a word to the media; it will be kept quiet forever. Please just let us go! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Jaejoong started to sob as Soo-Man grabbed his chin, making the singer close his eyes and shake in fear, as his cold breath hit the singer’s wet cheeks. “You think your begging means anything to me now?” Soo-Man held the remote in his hand, holding it high so Jaejoong saw his thumb hover over a button.

“GET OFF HIM YOU SON OF A !” Yunho shouted at Soo-Man, who smirked in front of Jaejoong’s terrified face.

“You shouldn’t have said that Yunho.”


Just want to make something clear about this chapter. Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin have been to the basement before, but they can't find it due to two reasons.

1. They followed the guards there last time, not paying attention to where they went due to their worry.

2. The second time they are all in a blind panic. Plus as they didn't pay attention last time, it's difficult for them to find it.

Damn this is a long chapter! Almost 5,000 words long!

I hope you enjoy!