I Love You Son

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

"Jonghyun, are you awake yet?" Soo-Man poked his head into his son's bedroom. Jonghyun was still fast asleep, with his head buried under the white covers. Soo-Man wasn't surprised; he'd slipped his son a sleeping pill in his drink before bed as a precaution just to make sure Jonghyun didn't wake while during the night and regain his senses. Although Soo-Man thought it was unlikely for him to regain his senses, he wasn't going to take any risks.

Soo-Man sighed and walked into the room, keeping his gaze fixed on the sleeping idol. "Jonghyun, I said get up! The guards woke you up an hour ago! We are going to be late!"

Jonghyn's eyes flickered open a few times as he tried to fully awaken. "Five more minutes Appa..." Jonghyun crawled lower into the hed, hiding himself away from the light that was creeping in from the window.

Soo-Man rolled his eyes and pulled the cover off the bed completely, making his son squeak in shock. Jonghyun grabbed his pillow and pulled it over his bare chest, suddenly remembering that he had slept topless. "Get off your lazy already! You were supposed to be up an hour ago! Aish, you haven't changed a bit since I left..."

Jonghyun moaned and rubbed his eyes, forcing himself to sit up and look at the angry male in front of him. "Sorry Appa. I'll get ready now." Jonghyun flung his legs off the bed, but as he tried to stand up, Soo-Man put his hand on his son's shoulder and sat down beside him.

"I want to talk to you first." Soo-Man looked directly into Jonghyun's eyes, making the singer drop his head, hiding his face in worry. "It's about Kim Kibum."

That was enough to grab Jonghyun's attention, who quickly looked up, hoping he didn't look too eager to hear about him. "K-Kibum? Why would you want to talk about that rat?" Jonghyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, trying to convince his Appa that he really didn't care for him.

"How do you feel about him?" Soo-Man raised an eyebrow as his son quickly looked to the side, clearly thinking of a smart response.

"H-He's nothing to me..."

Soo-Man looked at his son, folding his arms and getting inches away from his face. Jonghyun silently choked on his breath as his Appa's warm breath hit his face. "You stuttered... I don't like to be lied to Jonghyun..."

Jonghyun's stomach did a full 360 twist. Did Soo-Man already know about him and Key? How did he know? What was he going to do to him? What was he going to do with his precious Kibummie? "I'm not lying Appa. He can rot in a ditch..."

Soo-Man's face relaxed as he brought his hand to his face, sighing deeply. "I know you wouldn't... I'm sorry son. It's just... With all this and planning all of this..."

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around his Appa, keeping up the whole son act. "It'll work out Appa. After tomorrow, it's gonna be all ok right? Then we can be a family." Soo-Man smiled and ruffled Jonghyun's hair, causing him to quickly mess with it to put it back into place.

"Yeah... After tomorrow it'll be ok..." Soo-Man stood up and walked to the door, smiling at his son's kind words. "A family again... You have no idea how long I've waited to have a family again..." Jonghyun stood up and pulled a towel from the wardrobe, trying to ignore Soo-Man's sloppy words. "Jonghyun..." The singer turned his head, looking at his Appa in the doorway. "I love you son."

Soo-Man closed the door and left Jonghyun to get ready. Jonghyun was frozen in place, shocked at his reaction to his hyung's words. "All he wants is a family again..." Jonghyun fell to his knees, looking into a blank space. "Why do I feel guilty about this? Lying isn't going to solve anything... But..." Jonghyun slowly put the towel to his cheek, letting a tear flow onto it. "I want to feel sympathy... I want to love him back as a son... But I'm not his son...


Onew placed the final bowl of rice on the table, watching as his TVXQ hyungs slowly picked at the food. Yunho watched in worry as Jaejoong played with his food, gathering some rice on his chopsticks, before dumping it back in the bowl. Jaejoong's eyes were blank and tired, slightly bloodshot from crying during the night. "Jaejoong? Aren't you going to eat anything?"

Jaejoong blinked a few times, still starring at the food. "I'm not hungry..." Jaejoong sighed and put his chopsticks on the table, causing everyone to stop eating and look at their leader.

Soo-Man looked up from eating, raising an eyebrow as he swallowed a mouthful of rice. "Someone's ungrateful today. I allow you to at the finest food that I have, and you shove it away?"

Jaejoong lowered his head as Yunho wrapped his arm around him, trying to convince him to eat something. "Jaejoong hyung, you need to eat to get your strength up. We can't have you weakening any more, it's dangerous for your health!"

"How can you be ok with eating when our younger friends are forced into slavery?" Jaejoong looked at Taemin, who placed a jug of water on the table. "How can I not feel guilty about any of this? This isn't right..."

"It's ok hyung. You need to eat and get yourself into the right state of mind." Taemin smiled as he walked back into the corner, standing with Key, Minho, and Onew. Jaejoong still didn't feel any better; his gut ached from a huge amount of guilt.

"You made a big fuss over getting food yesterday, and you don't want to eat anything when I give it to you?" Soo-Man scoffed and reached across to where Jaejoong was sitting, grabbing away his bowl and setting it beside him. "When you apologise for your selfishness, you can have the pleasure to eat again."

Jaejoong folded his arms and narrowed his eyes at Soo-Man. "I'd rather die than eat and help you!" Before Jaejoong could even process what happened, he was staring in the evil eyes of Soo-Man who had him by his shirt collar.

"Starve for all I care. But you will help me like it or not! It's not your life that's at risk here." Soo-Man growled in the singer's face, ignoring the band members that stood up, ready to save their hyung.

"Forgive me Hyung-nim. You don't need to give me anymore breakfast... I don't deserve it." What Jaejoong really wanted to say was " you", but as he needed to protect SHINee, he had to lie to the core.

Soo-Man took his hands away from Jaejoong and shoved the bowl of food back into his hands, motioning him to eat it. "That's very modest of you to realise your place, but as Yunho said, you need to eat." The band watched as Jaejoong forced himself to eat and sat back down, keeping an eye on Soo-Man just incase he tried to hurt their hyung again.

"Don't worry hyung, after tomorrow we will be free to go." Changmin smiled Jaejoong who was sat next to him. He knew that it wouldn't be that simple, but he needed to brighten the mood as much as he could. Junsu smiled at Changmin's cute smile, making him blush slightly.

"Exactly, soon it will be over, and we can go home." Yoochun commented as Jaejoong took a sip of water and nodded.

The member's of SHINee looked at eachother, sharing strong smiles amoung eachother. Even though it was almost certain that they weren't getting out of their hell, at least their hyungs were.

"Sorry I'm late Appa, did I miss anything?" Jonghyun casually strolled into the room, sitting next to Soo-Man.

"Nothing important son. Sit down and eat something, I saved you some food." Jonghyun nodded and began to eat, trying hard not to look at his hyungs, who were giving him dirty looks across the table. Soo-Man snapped his fingers infront of the five, causing them to jump and bow their heads in appolgy. "Don't you dare look at my son with such hate!" The five looked down and ate the rest of food, fighting the urge to say something nasty at Jonghyun. "Key, get my son some water, the one I left on the kitchen top will be fine."

Key bowed his head and ran into the kitchen, smiling in relief as no one followed him. He quickly grabbed the glass of water and poured half of it's contents, soon topping it off with normal water to dilute it. Quickly wiping off the drips, Key walked hurriedly into the dinning room, to give the drink to Jonghyun. "Will that be all?"

"Yeah. If I need a punching bag, I'll call you back." Jonghyun replied coolly, sending Key back into his place. Soo-Man smiled at his son's humor and rubbed his hair playfully.

Yoochun clenched his fists as he watched Jonghyun live his life in luxury. "Don't you even care anymore? Key was your best friend, and now you just treat him like a slave!"

Jonghyun shrugged and sipped his water. On the outside he had forgotten who his friends were and looked up to Soo-Man, but on the inside he was dying, wanting to run away with his friends and never see the sick bastard again.

After Soo-Man was sure that the TVXQ members were done eating, he looked at the clock and thought about his day plans. "Ok, I want the TVXQ members ready to be quizzed on the facts for the trail in 10 minutes. I expect everyone to be in the study room and ready to tell me every single detail. Any problems, and I will be taking action." The member's were too scared to say anything and ran off, leaving Jonghyun and the SHINee servants with Soo-Man.

"What about them Appa?" Jonghyun pointed to his band members, who stood still in the corner, waiting for their commands for the day. "Are they gonna clean the house again?"

Soo-Man nodded and placed his hand on Jonghyun's shoulder. "I'm trusting you to watch over them while I deal with TVXQ's final preparations. Just get them working on what you think needs tidying. I don't have much time today." Jonghyun nodded and smiled at his Appa. He wasn't smiling because he loved Soo-Man, but smiling because the fool trusted him to be with his band again. "Have them work on lunch at 11:30, and I'll see you then."

"Ok Appa, I won't disappoint you." Jonghyun traced a halo around his head, causing Soo-Man to laugh at his sudden burst of aeygo. Key bit his lip and looked down, trying hard not to squeal at his hyung's cute actions.

"I trust you son." Soo-Man gently pushed Jonghyun's head towards him, and kissed him on the forehead. Key scrunched up his face, suddenly feeling sick from the awkward affection. "I love you son."

"I love you too Appa!"


"I love you son... I love you too Appa... BLECH!" Key mimicked the scene that he saw in the dinning room, keeping his mind busy while he washed the dishes from breakfast. "Makes me sick..."

"Me loves you Key!" Jonghyun walked around the corner, laughing as Key dropped a plate in shock, causing the water ripples to splash him in the face. "You're just jealous!"

Key used his drying cloth to get rid of the water and looked to Jonghyun, who was leaning on the wall watching him. "Yah, why would I be jealous of you and Soo-Man hyung? I don't care... I know you're faking anyway..." Jonghyun rolled his eyes and looked around the kitchen, the other three were cleaning up in the dinning room, so if any guards came, they would soon know. "You gonna stay there or help me clean up?"

Jonghyun smiled, remembering the similar scene that happened with Key before the whole incident. "Umma does it so well, so I'll leave her to it."

"YAH!" Key turned around and threw the sponge at him, hitting him in his chest and causing some water to splash into his face. Key burst into hysterics as Jonghyun whined like a kid, making a big deal out of it.

"THAT WAS MEAN! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!" Jonghyun ran towards Key, who tried to back away from him, but couldn't as he was too careful about running around where sharp objects were scattered about. Jonghyun laughed playfully as he caught Key in his arms, hugging him from behind and resting his head on Key's neck. Key blushed as Jonghyun spun him around and looked into his eyes, before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Am I forgiven now?" Key asked, looking into Jonghyun's puppy eyes.

Jonghyun shrugged and kissed him on the cheek, hugging him like he was his only form of life. "For now... You better not give me lip again, or I may use this..." Jonghyun held the remote in his hands, causing Key's eyes to widen in shock. "Did you forget about this?"

"That isn't funny! Don't you even think about~ AISH!" Key yelped as Jonghyun used the remote to shock him with the forgotten ankle bracelet. Key jumped into Jonghyun's arms, who carried him bridal style. "You did that on purpose you bastard!" Key's word's weren't hateful, just full of playfulness.

"Maybe I did... Let me kiss it better." Jonghyun placed Key on the kitchen top and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling in the younger boy into another kiss.

"J-Jonghyun... You're gonna get us in trouble!" Key pulled away from his hyung, smiling but sending a stern look at the same time.

"I don't care... No matter that happens, I'll always protect my Kibummie. I love you Key!"