Shocking Night

The Lawsuit (Story On Hold)

“TAEMIN!!” Minho kicked at the man holding him back, as did the others. Taemin collapsed on the floor, his mind blank.

Soo-Man laughed at the scene, the bullet was jammed in the wall behind Taemin, the young singer had almost fainted from the shock, and his friends were all trying to get to their precious maknae. It was music to his devilish ears.

Yunho caught sight of the bullet and screamed at everyone in joy. “HE’S NOT DEAD! THE BULLET NEVER HIT HIM! TAEMIN IS ALIVE!”

Key looked to see if Yunho was right. His heart skipped a beat to see the bullet had missed Taemin by a few inches, and happiness suddenly flowed over SHINee’s Umma. “TAEMIN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”

Taemin looked up confused but relieved. He felt his body, looking for the bullet, and then looked behind him to see that it was in the wall behind him. His arms gave in due to the disbelief of what just happened, making him fall forwards on the floor in weakness.

There wasn’t anyone that wasn’t in tears, for a second they thought they had lost someone very precious to them. Jaejoong was even worse on his legs now than before, having to be held up by the guards, to prevent him from falling over.

 “H-How could you do that? You sick freak!” Junsu spat at Soo-Man who walked over to the trembling maknae.

“DONT TOUCH HIM!” Jonghyun tried to break free, but was firmly held back. He couldn’t believe what just happened. This was something no one should ever have to go through.

Soo-Man kneeled in front of Taemin and cupped his chin, forcing the sobbing idol to look at him in the eyes. “Now I hope you understand how serious I am. Try something like this again and next time, I won’t miss.” Taemin closed his eye and sobbed, still in great shock. Soo-Man let go on Taemin’s chin and turned to the idols, which were standing in silence.

“You’ve made your point! Now let him go!” Onew begged Soo-Man, who shook his head and looked back at the trembling maknae.

“I need to have a talk with him first.” Soo-Man looked at the guards holding onto the upset prisoners.”Take each band to a room, I will send Taemin when I’m done with him.

“JUST LET TAEMIN GO! HE’S ALREADY SCARED OUT OF HIS WITS!” Yoochun begged Soo-Man, as the guards started dragging everyone out of the room, leaving the poor Taemin with the devil; in the form of Soo-Man.


After being dragged to their room for the night, the guards shoved TVXQ into the room, laughing as Jaejoong fell to the floor. “Sleep well; you have a busy time ahead of you.” The head guard slammed the door shut, locking it and leading the weeping SHINee to their room.

Yunho ran to Jaejoong, quickly picking him up and carrying him to one of the two double beds. “Those bastards... Are you ok Jae?” Yunho Jaejoong’s hair, as the older hugged him, crying on his shoulder.

“H-He... Taemin almost...” Jaejoong couldn’t finish his sentence from crying too much. The band sat on the bed and cuddled him, comforting each other. “He wants to close SM...A-And it’s my fault!” Junsu hushed him and rubbed his back.

“It’s not your fault hyung! No one is blaming you for this.” Junsu comforted Jaejoong, as Changmin and Yoochun looked around the room, noticing the ensuite bathroom. Yoochun quickly ran a bath for Jaejoong, while Changmin found a set of soaps and shampoos.

“Jaejoong hyung, I’m running you a bath so we can clean you up. Just wait a while ok?” Yoochun called out to his hyung, who blushed with embarrassment.

“O-Oh, T-That’s ok Y-Yoochun... I d-don’t need a~” Jaejoong was cut off by Yunho laughing at the reaction from his hyung.

“There’s no need to be embarrassed about taking a bath. Besides, you need to wash these cuts before they become infected.” Yunho pinched Jaejoong’s check, making the other singer blush again.

“It’s not taking the bath; it’s having nothing to wear after it... You know?” Jaejoong lowered his voice, looking at his band members in a slightly awkward manner. “I don’t have any underwear...”

Junsu giggled at his hyung and looked in the wardrobes and drawers. He was fortunate enough to find 5 pair, of white pants, white tops, white shoes, and some underwear. It was good that they had some clothes to change into, but also gave the certain sign that Soo-Man was not planning on letting them leave anytime soon. “Hyung, I found some extra clothes.”

Jaejoong bit his lip, still embarrassed about taking a bath when his band members, two of which he hadn’t seen in years, were sharing a room with him. “I don’t know Su. Are you sure this is ok with you?” Everyone rolled their eyes and nodded at Jaejoong. Before he could say anything else, Yunho had pulled Jaejoong from the bed and led him into the bathroom, spare clothes and towel in his other had.

Yunho turned the bath taps off and checked the temperature, before turning to his hyung, who was stood there awkwardly. “Well you getting in or not?” Jaejoong’s eyes widened from the surprise. “You want me to leave firsts?” Yunho rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, leaving Jaejoong to take the bath by himself.

Jaejoong undressed himself and got into the hot bath, hissing in pain as the water and many bubbles made contact with the cuts and bruises on his delicate pale skin. The pain slowly faded after a few minutes, allowing Jaejoong to go into his own little world.

**********************

“Just promise me we’ll stay together as best friends forever!”

 “Get out of my face, Get out of my house, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!”

“JAEJOONG HYUNG! I’M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!”

**********************

“AAGGHH!” Jaejoong clutched his head and cried out in stress. He tried to think of the good memorises he had with the band, but those evil recent memories flew around in his mind, torturing the poor singer. The worst of it all was that he couldn’t understand Yunho’s feelings. When they split; Yunho never spoke to him, after the split; Yunho slaps him, after he’s taken; Yunho is worried sick. Was he mad at Jaejoong or happy to have him back?

“Joongie? Are you ok?” Yunho popped his head around the bathroom door. Jaejoong had a panic attack, quickly using his arms to cover his chest, as if he was a female, and stuttering in shock from the sudden intrusion.

“F-Fine! G-Get out!” Jaejoong blushed as Yunho walked in the room, closing the door behind him, and kneeling by the bath. What the hell was Yunho thinking? “YAH! I said get out! It’s embarrassing!”

Yunho reached for some soap and a soft sponge, carefully rubbing some of the soap on the sponge, and turning Jaejoong around, so he could see his back clearer. “I’m just here to help. You sounded like you were struggling. Just stay still and let me wash you hyung!” Yunho proceeded to wash Jaejoong’s back, cooing sweet compliments into his hyung’s ear, calming him down whenever he went over a tender wound. “I’ll look after my Joongie; I’ll have you fixed in no time. Yunnie promises!”

Jaejoong blushed, laughing at how ridiculously cute Yunho was being. “What are you doing? It’s not like we are filming for “Dangerous Love” again! Will you quit it?”

Yunho stuck his tongue out at his hyung, getting closer to his face. “Don’t act like you don’t like being treated like a prince. I know you inside out!”

Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at Yunho and flicked his hair. “Don’t hate because you’ll never be as cool as I am!” Jaejoong laughed as Yunho pouted and flicked water in his face.

The pair suddenly looked at each other’s eyes, finally feeling warmth that they had missed so much. Jaejoong’s lips curled into a smile, as he gently paced his hand on top of Yunho’s. “I’m glad you came for me. You shouldn’t have, but you did. I hope when this is over we can still be friends.”

Yunho nodded and entwined his fingers with Jaejoong’s. “Of course. We were always best friends, even after the split. I promise that when this is over~” Yunho was interrupted by the other 3 band members belting a song at the top of their lungs, on the other side of the door.

“AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!”

Yunho quickly jumped up, and opened the door, catching them off guard. “YAH! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING?” The three suddenly ran to different sides of the room, leaving Yunho to look after Jaejoong. “Aish, these kids...”


Taemin yelped in shock as Soo-Man delivered another slap to his cheek. “You are lucky! If I didn’t need a back up, you’d be dead in a matter of seconds!” Soo-Man grabbed hold of Taemin’s hair, ignoring the whimpers from the young maknae. “I tell you to stay put, and yet you think it’s wise to try and mess with me?”

“N-No! I wasn’t thinking!” Taemin sobbed as he was thrown to the floor. Soo-Man kneeled in front of him, grabbing the singer’s chin. “I just want to see my hyungs again! I’ll do anything! Just let me see them again!”

Soo-Man smiled at the terrified boy. “If that’s what you want, then I will allow it. You may see them again.” Soo-Man smiled at the maknae, who looked up in surprise.

“Really, you mean it?” Taemin wiped the fresh tears from his eyes and allowed himself to be lifted up by the guards. A shiver of anxiety ran down Taemin’s spine, as Soo-Man handed a large box to the head guard and whispered in his ear. Taemin tried to lean in and hear the whispers, but was pulled back by two guards that had him by the arms.

“I will see you in the morning Taemin.” Soo-Man waved with a wicked smile on his face, watching the young boy being dragged down the halls.


“THAT COMPLETE , WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I’M GONNA RIP HIS THROAT OUT!” Minho paced around the room, kicking the wall with great force in anger.

“Minho, please calm down ok? We are all mad right now~” Minho quickly turned around and looked at his band leader with a flaming glare.

“MAD? I’M BEYOND MAD! THAT BASTARD HELD A GUN AND ALMOST FIRED A BULLET DIRECTLY TO TAEMIN’S HEAD!! HE ALMOST KILLED OUR TAE!” Minho suddenly fell to the floor, sobbing as he thought about the maknae. Onew quickly wrapped his arms around the rapper, letting him lean on him for comfort.

“Minho I swear by my own life, I will get this guy in jail. Just stay together and we will be ok.” Onew wiped Minho’s tears. It was rare for the rapper to be in such a state. Minho was the one who never cried in the band.

“I just hope someone will find us soon...” Key sighed in worry, lying on the bed, using Jonghyun’s knees as pillows.

Jonghyun Key’s blonde hair and pulled him closer. “They will! I bet they will be doing a search tomorrow! Just wait, I’m sure of it!”

“Until then, we stay together, don’t let him break you. It’s what he wants.” Onew hushed the rapper, allowing him to settle in his arms.


The guards stopped in front of the door to the guestroom and looked at Taemin. “When we get in here, you say nothing, you walk to the corner by the window, and you sit with no fights. If you resist, you will all suffer. Now get in!” The door was opened and Taemin walked with his head low, followed by the guards, keeping an eye on the young idol.

Key jumped up and looked at the maknae, seeing another red mark on his cheek. “What did you do to him!? Taemin are you ok?” Jonghyun and Key got up to walk towards their band member, but the guards quickly blocked their way.

“What are you doing? Let us see Taemin right now!” Jonghyun tried to push a guard out of the way, but was pushed back into Key, who stumbled backwards, tripping over Onew.

"W-Wait, what are you doing?" Taemin's eyes widened as the head guard pulled out a long metal chain from the box, connecting on end to the pipe on the wall. Taemin scrunched up his face in fear, as the shackle was locked around his left leg, only giving him a limited amour of move by away from the wall, due to the short chain length.

The box was given to the other guards; wicked smirks covered their faces as they took the chains out, heading to the other four singers. Jonghyun tried to protest, but he was pinned down on the bed, his leg chained to a pipe near the bed. When all of the idols were chained, the guards left them alone, locking the door behind them.

Taemin kept his head down, shaking in fear. He wasn't scared of being chained up; he was scared of how disappointed his hyungs must have been. "Taemin are you ok?" Jonghyun cooed at Taemin, but the maknae didn't move.

"Taemin they're gone! It's ok now, look at us!" Minho called in a desperate tone, tears forming in his eyes. Why wouldn’t Taemin talk to them?

Jonghyun tried to get close to Taemin to comfort him, but the chain was too short for him to reach. Not wanting to give up, he pulled at his chain with his leg, not even easing up when the chain cut his ankle. Taemin finally looked up at his hyung, who was reaching out to him, and slowly crawled towards him.

"Jonghyun, I'm sorry!" Taemin crawled until he couldn't advance further, reaching out trying to get closer to Jonghyun, but it was a cruel reality; the chains only reached so far, meaning the band could see Taemin, but not get close enough to touch him.

Soo-Man's menacing laugh soon erupted into the guestroom through hidden speakers. "I let you see them again. Are you happy now Taemin?"

Taemin quickly looked up, trying to find the source of the devil’s voice. “You said that I could~”

“I think you’ll find that I have allowed you to see them again. What’s the problem Taemin?” Soo-Man laughed as he watched the maknae try to reach out to his hyung.

“Quit with this game and let him out of the ing chains right now you bastard!” Jonghyun shouted as he pulled at his chain. Minho quickly crawled to Taemin, hoping his long limbs would reach Taemin, but instead his chain was shorter than the others, only giving him the same amount of reach.

“I wouldn’t use that language around me you little brat. I’d apologise if I were you.” Soo-Man said casually, watching as Jonghyun continues to reach for Taemin, who was now biting his lip in pain, reaching as far as he could.

“Me? Get a ing clue you ! I’m not the one in the wrong here! You can shove that wish for an apology up your own !” Jonghyun shouted, looking to a camera that he had spotted in the corner of the wall.

Onew filched at Jonghyun’s sudden outrage. “Jonghyun just breathe! We can’t give him a reaction! It’s what he wants!” Onew pulled at Jonghyun’s chain, noticing a strange bow on the start of the chain, decorated with a single red flashing light.

“So you won’t apologise? Then I guess I’ll teach you some manners.” Soo-Man chuckled in his room, holding a remote and pressing one of the buttons.

Jonghyun suddenly fell to the floor, violently twitching as a sharp unbearable pain shot through the singer’s body. His teeth gritted tightly, waiting for the electrical shock to end. Key was quickly at his side, holding him tightly in his arms. Key quickly turned to the camera and lashed out in anger. “HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HIM? DON’T YOU HAVE A HEART?”

“Kimbum, it’s ok. Don’t worry about me...” Jonghyun sat up, staring at the chain in distress. “That’s what these are for, to torture us as you please?”

Soo-Man laughed as the members tried to pull their chains from them. “Indeed. Blame Taemin for this. His little trick has led you to this.”

Taemin looked at Jonghyun, who was hugging his leg in pain. “Hyung, I’m sorry. I was only trying to get help~” Taemin was quickly cut off as the chain gave him an electric shock, causing him to yelp in pain. “AISH!”

Soo-Man laughed as Taemin crawled back into the corner, holding his leg. “This is too funny. You think you are heroes, yet look at you all right now.” Minho suddenly felt the electric shock jump into his body, causing him to hiss in both pain and surprise. “Let me tell you an interesting fact about heroes; they don’t get caught!

Onew quickly raised his head to the camera, sending a look of death at Soo-Man. “Now I will tell you an interesting fact about s; they die old and alone!” Onew bit his lip as the same awful pain ran through his body, trying his best not to react.

“I can see you five will be fun to mess with for a bit.” Soo-Man grinned, watching the action on a monitor, in his bedroom. “We can’t leave the dear umma out of the fun, can we?”

Jonghyun quickly hugged Key begging for Soo-Man to leave his fragile friend alone. “ JONGHYUN!” Key screamed as the shock took over his body, causing him to become limp in his hyung’s strong arms. Jonghyun cooed at Key and wiped his tears, trying to calm him down.

“I hope you realise the consequences of failing to follow orders now Taemin. We wouldn’t wasn’t anybody else hurt now, would we?” Soo-Man sent a final shock into Taemin, causing the young singer to curse under his breath, and slam the back of his head into the wall in shock.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY!” Key shouted at Soo-Man, who laughed and spoke a final time.

“Sleep, you have a busy day ahead of you.” Soo-Man turned off the speakers and monitor, walking away to sleep himself.

Minho looked at the shaking Key and walked up to him, lifting him up, and placing him on the only bed. “How could his do this to us?” After tending to Key, he looked at Taemin, who was hugging his body tightly. “Taemin are you ok?”

The maknae nodded, wiping his tears as he lay down on the carpeted floor. Onew sighed in sympathy and pushed himself off the floor. “We want to come over, but we can’t...” Onew literally didn’t know what to say. The pain was too great for him to take in, making his mind blank.

Minho took a pillow and blanket from the bed, throwing it besides Taemin. “Here, sleep well ok?” Minho watched as Taemin made a little bed for himself, lying in the covers and resting his head on the pillow. Minho watched the adorable scene, smiling as Taemin smiled back at him in thanks.

“Sleep sounds like a good~ AISH!” Jonghyun fell to the floor, after standing up for only a few seconds. Onew and Minho quickly picked him up, carrying him to the bed, where Key made room for him.

“Hyung, take it easy. Sleep on the bed with Key, and we’ll sleep on the floor.” Minho and Onew lay down as close as they could get to Taemin.

Key smiled as Jonghyun turned to face him, wrapping his arms around the thin idol, comforting him. “Are you ok Jonghyun?” Key was careful not to kick his chained leg.

“I am now. I always feel better with my Bummie.” Jonghyun , rubbing his cheek on Key’s hair.

Key pulled back and laughed. “There’s nothing wrong with you!” Key snuggled into the bed, admiring the body heat that his hyung was giving off.

“Ew, Jongkey moment! Gross!” Taemin pulled his cover over his face, embarrassed by his hyungs actions. Minho and Onew laughed at the maknae’s cute reactions.

“Aigoo, isn’t he cute? Even at times like these, he is keeping his spirits high. That’s the first step into becoming Taeman.” Onew praised Taemin, as he giggled under the covers.

“Neh, he is certainly grown up.” Minho lay besides Onew, looking at Taemin like a hawk.

“You know what would make this better? If I had my teddy that Minho gave me...” Taemin sang cutely, causing everyone to laugh.

“Well, almost...” Minho rolled his eyes and let Onew snuggle close to him, sharing body heat.

It may have seemed like a peaceful atmosphere, but deep down in everyone’s hearts, they were terrified beyond belief. They wanted to be the heroes and save the day, but Soo-Man was right after all. Heroes don’t get caught.


Sorry about it being late, I'm so tried and I just need to slow down a little.

I know everyone seems helpless right now, but would you fight back with a guy this poweful? Don't worry, they will man up soon! XD

Leave comments and recommend the stories! Sub to my blog for updates and previews! :)