1 year and 2 Months (JongYu)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

1 year and 2 months…

Where are you?

1 year and 2 months…

Are you happy?

1 year and 2 months…

Are you okay?

1 year and 2 months…

Did you forget me?

1 year and 2 months

I love you…

1 year and 2 months…

It’s been that long Jinki… it’s been 1 year and 2 months after that incident, it’s been 1 year and 2 months and I’m still blaming myself… If I didn’t left you that night, you wouldn’t be dead by now. If I didn’t get mad at you that night for just a little thing you wouldn’t be involved in that ing accident. You would still be here by my side smiling. Why does it have to be like that? Why does it have to be you? Why does that driver have to drink and hit you? Why do you have to leave me? Why do you have to follow me? Why didn’t you wait for me untill I cooled down so i’ll be the one running back to you? Why you?

Jinki… I love you…

I whispered as a piece of newspaper slipped out of my hand.

 

HEADLINES: Accident in the middle of the night.

     There’s an accident that happen in the middle of the night,one person died in that accident. According to the witnesses, the victim tried to cross the road in a hurry, the victim didn’t see the car and by the time he did, the car itself hit him. According the police, the driver of the car is drunk and probably didn’t see the victim. The name of the victim is Lee Jinki, 24 years old.

The driver is now held captive by the police.

That’s why he police said that it’s dangerous to drink alcohol while driving or if you’re going to drive.

 

The clip stated. Damn that driver, because of him I lost my sunshine. My love. My life. My Jinki.

Now no one will smile at me…

No one will tell me that he loves me…

I will never wake up to your face anymore…

I’ll never see you again…

But Jinki I still love you… And will forever love you…

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n: Okaaaaay~ 

This is something that just popped inside my mind... I'm supposed to update there's no boundaries but hell! This thing just need to pop up! I don't know if this is even nice, I just want to post this! XD

Drop Your Comments!
♥♥♥
Liexha^^