Sequel to Friends with benefits part 1

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

Jonghyun's POV

When did it all start to be like this?

Why don't I feel those butterflies, fireworks and what not that I felt before whenever I kiss key?

Why do I feel like something is missing?

I suddenly start to get unaffected by Key unlike before.

Why?

Why don't I crave for his kiss like before?

Why am i thinking of somebody else?

"Jjong...?" I heard a soft and gentle voice.

I turn to look at the door expecting to see someone else but found myself staring at Key. My boyfriend.

"Wae? Do you need something?" I asks, plastering a smile. A forced smile in my opinion.

Key return the smile. "I wanna go shopping! Wanna come?"

I shook my head. "I'll pass this time. I don't want to end up carrying your shopping bags." I said, chuckling a bit.

Key pouts. "Are you sure?" He repeats.

He might think that I would finally agree if he pouts at me cutely like how I used to but I can't feel anything.

I nod my head as an answer and his pout deepen.

"Fine! I'll just ask someone else then!" He said storming out the dorm. When I heard the front door slam shut,

I once again sunk into a deep thought about a certain person.

I felt myself getting thirsty so i went to the kitchen only to find Onew-hyung and Minho sitting on the couch. They look so sweet while cuddling on the sofa. I went back to my room enduring my thirst as anger clouded my heart. I don't even know why I'm getting angry... or do I?

When I'm once again inside my room I started thinking about Onew-hyung and Minho being sweet towards each other. I started noticing them like that 1 month ago right after I cut Onew-hyung and my secret affair. I noticed how Minho started being touchy with our leader. How he always tried to catch Onew-hyung's attention. How he can make our leader smile, how they are always together. And I noticed how I started hating it because it makes my heart ache.

I sigh as I mess with my now platinum hair since I got bored with my old hair color.

Minho's POV

I saw him. I saw how he looked and it gave me an idea.

Who am I talking about? I'm talking about Jonghyun-hyung my stupid hyung.

He might be subtle at it or he might not even notice it himself but I do. I noticed his longing look and that jealous face he shows whenever I'm with Onew hyung that's why I tried to take hyung's attention whenever that happens because I want to know if it would somehow make him realize his real feelings and maybe do something about it. Which I know would be hard because he is still together with Key.

But I won't give up. I know that if I do something to get them together I would somehow hurt Key but I can't take it when its Onew hyung who is hurting because among all of us its Onew-hyung who deserves the love after all his dedication towards our group. It is hard to be a leader.

I turn to look at my side where Onew hyung is staring blankly into thin air.

"Hyung...? Are you okay?" I asks, holding his chubby fingers and comparing it into my long fingers.

"Yeah I am. Why do you ask?" He said still not averting his gaze from nothing.

"Because staring into nothing in particular is not the definition of being okay." I said.

He chuckles softly. "I'm just thinking."

"Of what?" He didn't answer. "Is it about Jonghyun-hyung again?" I said looking at him worriedly.

He sigh. "I can't help it. I'm hurt and I cant move on easily. I thought that maybe if I think about what would happen to me if I didn't fell in love with him. It would somehow help me move on and forget the pain." He said. I can hear the tears threatening to fall.

I pulled him close to my body giving him the warmth I have. "Don't think of things like that. You can still love Jonghyun-hyung. Remember what they say, things would come to you when you least expect them. Jonghyun-hyung would fall in love with you, you just have to wait." I said.

He shook his head and pushed himself away from me and standing off of the sofa. "I don't want to have false hope again Minho, I've been hurt a lot of times by him. I waited long enough for him and I'm already tired. if I really need to move on, I should forget him, including my feelings for him not take care of it." He said as he left.

I sigh. I need to move fast.

Jonghyun's POV I've been inside my room for over an hour bur the anger inside me isn't fading yet.

I am deep in my thought that I didn't notice someone entering my room. When I glance at the newcomer I stopped myself from glaring daggers towards him because its Minho who easily sat on the edge of my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asks a bit cold. I can't help it.

He raises his brow at me but said nothing about my cold tone.

"I came here because I want to ask your help on something." He said.

"My help? On what?"

"On Onew hyung. I want to ask him on a date." My eyes widen the moment those word left his lips.

"What?!"

"A date. What's with your sudden outburst? Is it weird if I ask hyung out?" Minho ask, frowning.

I shook my head. "Why would you want to ask him on a date?"

"Because I'm crazy." He said sarcastically. "Because I like him of course! What else do you think!" He said. "I'm getting lonely you see and I have this feeling towards hyung that I can't take him off of my mind. I can't help but think of him, worry about him. I want to kiss him, hug him and probably do more than that." Minho added. "So would you help me?"

I shook my head and look away. "Sorry but I can't. I have better things to do than be a cupid between the two of you." I said.

I won't ever help Minho be with hyung.

Minho sighs. "Aww~ and I was hoping you would agree. I'll ask someone else then! Thanks anyway." He said then left my room.

I clenched my fist. 'I won't allow it to happen, now that I realized that I like hyung. I would do everything so I can have him, even if I have to break up with Key.' I thought.

Later that night Key came back with a different expression upon his face. I frown confusedly at him.

"Jjong... we need to talk..." He said. I nodded at him. Maybe its really the time for us to talk. "Can we break up?" Key asks, and my eyes widen. Did Key just blurted out what's inside my mind?

"What?" I asks.

"You see, I've been lying to you all along. And after what I did today, I can't help but be guilty." He said. "What do you mean? I can't understand it." Key sighs. "I've been dating another guy and doing more than just a simple hug. You know like making out and everything." He said. "I know that its bad and I shouldn't be doing that to you since you only became faithful to me. That's why I decided to cut it off. I don't want to lie to you anymore and I don't want to lie to myself either that I still love you. I do still feel something for you but not that strong as to what i feel with the person I am secretly seeing." Key said. I gape at him.

I can somehow understand Key since I do feel the same except from the cheating part because I'm still not making a move on Onew hyung.

"Jjong... I'm sorry..." Key said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Its fine... I also want to tell you something." I started, Key look at me expectantly. "I... I also want to break up with you... I was actually about to say it but you said it first. You see Key, I also like someone else and since you tell me that you're seeing someone else I think its safe to tell you that I like Onew hyung." I said, looking at Key who have a shocked face.

"Then its fair if we break up now since we both feel the same way?" Key asks.

I smiles. "Yeah..." Silence spreads between us. "Key... do you think I have a chance with Onew hyung?" I asks breaking the comfortable silence. Key smiles at me. "Yeah, you do..." He said, I smiles at him. He neared his face on mine and narrowed his eyes. "But remember this Jjong, if you ever do hurt him, I swear I'll hunt you down and won't let you live." I chuckles at his reaction. I'm relieve that Key isn't against my feelings towards hyung leaving Minho as my only problem. One week passed, I finally decided that I should finally move. I don't think I could ever endure the way Minho treats our leader, the way they smile towards each other, the way they interacts during an event makes my blood boil in anger. I only want hyung to smile for me and not to Minho. My first move is to have more fanservice with hyung also using that to have an excuse to touch him. I didn't fail to notice the way he would stiffen whenever I touch him. I secretly smiles knowing that I still have an effect on hyung, since I know that hyung is still isn't over from what we shared before. Though, that is still not enough. I somehow forgot that my enemy is Choi Minho. The guy who never gives up in anything he is faced with be it in sports or in love or anything in particular. I felt like kicking Minho to the moon when I saw him and hyung went out for dinner, Taemin is still in his schedule leaving me and Key alone in the dorm. Key glanced at me and frown. I just clenched my jaw as they left the dorm. One time I decided to corner hyung since were the only ones left in the dorm, the others left for their schedules. I pinned hyung on the wall while looking at him directly in the eyes. We stared at each other before he struggles, trying hard to break free from my grip, but I'm more stronger than him. "Let go Jonghyun, I need to do something." He said while struggling. I didn't budge and he struggles harder. "Kim Jonghyun! I said let me go! Didn't you hear me!" Without further ado I crashed my lips on his making him gasp. I slid my tongue and explores his wet cavern, making him moan. He responds making my grip on him loosen a bit giving him an opportunity to push me away. I stumbled backwards looking down on my feet. "What do you think youre doing?!"