Colorful (JongYu)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)
"Wow! Jjong, this sketch is perfect! You did a great job! I'm sure this one would bid the highest among all!" Jonghyun's freind Key said while inspecting Jonghyun's sketch. Jonghyun is a fine arts student, making sketches is his thing. He likes the color of black and white because-- "But hyung, I'm wondering why you only make sketches? I mean you have a talent for drawing I'm sure you would be great with painting too." Taemin said. "But in painting you use many colors right? And I'm not good with picking the right colors." Jonghyun excused. --all he can just see is black and white. Jonghyun doesn't know why he can't see other colors. He always want to see the real color of flowers, sky and rainbows. Since he was a child, he always thought that maybe he is sick or something, he wondered why he can't see red when he look at an apple. He can't see the color of the grass when he inspect them. The others say that the grass is green, the sky is blue and so does the ocean. The sunset is red-orange and flowerbed is colorful. But he can't tell if its true. He doubt if its all real. Because for Jonghyun's eyes, they're all black and white. Nothing else than black and white. When days passed and his vision is still like that, he started making sketches and it turned out great. "But you can freely choose your own color hyung. In painting you make your own master piece and no one would tell you what to do." Taemin said. "I don't care. I'm good with sketches so I'll stick with that." Jonghyun said. "Look! This sketch is great!" A girl squeals. The three of them look at the girl and Jonghyun's eyes widen upon seeing the so-called sketch that caught his attention. "Wow! I mean really wow! Who made that?" Key asks, amazed with the wonderful drawing in front of them. "I don't know. Look! The drawing really captures the beauty of a flowerbed." Taemin said. "Now Jjong, I think your position as the greatest sketcher would be in danger. This piece is such a beauty!" Key said. Jonghyun frown. What are they talking about? This one is full of color. He can see the color of the flowers. The right colors of different flowers. How the drawing captures the real color of roses. Jonghyun is really captivated by the color that is in front of him. This the first time that he can see colors since he was born. He traced the drawing with his hands. He smiles. Who could've done this wonderful piece of art, that captures the real beauty of its subject? "Who could've done this piece?" He said, absentmindedly. " I am." Jonghyun turned to look at the guy who just claim to be the artist. And his words stuck to his throat when he saw the guy. Nothing is special with the way he looks but Jonghyun can somehow see faint colors of him. He can see the faintest brown of his hair, and the way his smile somehow brighten him. "I'm the one who made that sketch. And I guess your the one who made that other one." The guy said pointing to the sketch Jonghyun made. "Ooh! Such a cutie! And your work is a piece of a perfect sketch!" Key said, somehow flirting the guy. The guy smiles (Jonghyun didn't fail to notice how his eyes turned to slits.) and turned to Jonghyun. "Am I right to assume that you're the creator of it?" "Ne, I am." He turned to the drawing. "You did a great job with the drawing. You showed the real color of the flowers." Jonghyun said. The guy's eyes widen a bit when Jonghyun said those words but then a smile decorated his face not long after. "Gomawo..." He said. "Can I... know your name?" Jonghyun blink at him. "Kim Jonghyun." The guy smiles. "Lee Jinki. Nice to meet you Jonghyun. Nice to meet someone like you." Those words puzzled Jonghyun. It seems like the words have another meaning into it. But before he can ask, a boy came and called the guy. " Jinki hyung, let's go. The bidding will start soon." Jinki smiles to the guy. "Okay Min." He bowed to the three of them. "Nice meeting all of you--" "I'm Key!" Key said before Jinki could finish his words. "And this is Taemin, since you forgot to ask our name other than Jonghyun." He said with a pout on his lips. Jinki chuckles. "Mianhae, nice to meet you Key-yah, Taemin-yah and you too Jonghyun-yah." He said, smiling to Jonghyun. But his smile seems different to Jonghyun. It means something else. The next day, Jonghyun is gazing at the still black and white surroundings of him, getting bored of it. He thought when he saw the colors of Jinki's drawing he can finally see colors. He can now know the real meaning of colorful. But it didn't happen. "Such a wonderful colors they have right?" Jonghyun heard, making him turn to look at the newcomer. "Huh?" Is this guy mocking him? Well maybe not because the guy probably don't know that he can't see colors. "What are you doing here Jinki-ssi?" Jinki sits beside him without asking him for a permission. "I'm just amazed with the sight. I guess my feet brought me here without knowing." He said with a smile. Jonghyun doubt it. "The colors are not really that amazing." He lied. "Oh? But it still amaze me." Jinki said. They stayed like that for a while until the sun set. "The sunset is one of the beautiful color in the world." Jinki said. Jonghyun frowns. "Maybe..." He didint manage to catch the smile on Jinki's face. The days passed by and during that day Jinki managed to find his way to see Jonghyun which he said to be coincidence. Jonghyun doesn't know why he felt irritated whenever Jinki said about something being colorful or about something's color. It made Jonghyun wonders if its real colors is really like what they describe it to be. And he hates it. He really hates it. So one day he decided to make Jinki stop talking about colors and whatever he wants to say. "Can you stop it?" He said. "Ha?" Jinki said, confused. "Stop saying that the flowers are nice because it has this red, yellow, and pink color. That the sky is clear blue and the rainbow have seven colors, because for me... it doesn't matter." Jonghyun said. "Because you know why? I can't ing see it! I can't ing identify what's the real color of what because all I can see is black and white!" Jinki ducks his head. "I know. I know what you mean..." Jonghyun chuckles bitterly. "You know? Are you ing kidding me?! You dont understand me Jinki-ssi! You dont know how hard it is for me not to see colors! how hard and boring it is to see black and white like watching a colorless show on T.V.!" He said. "Don't ever talk to me again. Your different from me." Jinki can only let his tears fall when Jonghyun left. "You're the one who can't understand anything Jonghyun-yah. I know what it feels to see colorless things, because..." Jinki took out his glasses and look at the surroundings. "Because that's all what I can see too." He said, his glasses falling on the floor, breaking its lens as it hits the ground.