Wrong Decisions

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

"Key! How are you?" Jonghyun greet his best friend who visits him. "How's america?"

Key takes a seat. "Its wonderful but I still prefer Korea over america anytime." He said.

"You should be! You're still a Korean after all." Jonghyuun said. "Anyway, key meet my boyfriend Jinki."

Jinki smile, key raise a brow. "I'm Kim kibum but I prefer to be called key." He said, offering Jinki a hand to shake.

Jinki accepts the gesture. "I'm Lee Jinki but my friends call me Onew. Nice to meet you kibum-ssi." He said.

Key just shrug, Jinki feels somewhat offended but he just let it be.

"So jjong, how bout catching up this Saturday? Are you free?" Key asks.

Jonghyun ponders for a while. "Jinki and I actually have a date this Saturday but since its you I guess Jinki and I can do it some other time. Right yeobo?" He said looking at Jinki.

Jinki is startle to hear that. How can Jonghyun just say that? Oh, because key is his best friend. Jinki thinks that maybe they really need time to catch up.

Jinki smile. "Yeah. We can do it some other time."

Jonghyun grin and continued talking with key, forgetting jinki's existence.

--

Jinki is a perfect example of an understanding boyfriend. Everyone knows that Jinki is so nice and understanding that he never once got angry over trivial things. But for some reason, Jinki feels like bursting out for once in his 24 years of existence. Why? Well, today is jinki's birthday, he'll turn 25 today. He expect Jonghyun to be home early because he prepared dinner also, he invited Taemin and Minho.

"So hyung. Where is your boyfriend now?" taemin asks.

Jinki sigh. "Must be on his way?" He said, unsure. He keep on glancing on the clock and the door.

"So were going to start the party once he gets here? I'll bet all my money in the bank that we'all end up getting home late. Oh! Not just us, also Jonghyun-hyung." Taemin said.

Minho nudge him gently.

"What?" -Taemin.

"Can you be sensitive for once?" Minho hiss.

Taemin sigh. "Not to be rude or anything but from the very start, I already showed my disagreement with him so, don't blame me." He said.

Jinki is about to say something when his phone vibrated.

From: Jjongiesaurus<3 
To: Jinkidubu<3 
Subject: Sorry =(

        Dubu-yah, I'm going to be home late tonight. I'm with Key, were in a friends house. Its my friend's birthday.
Sorry. You can go sleep first. I have my own key. I love you! :*

                                       *********End of message*********

Jinki throw his phone on the couch.

Taemin pick it up and read it aloud. "Dubu-yah, I'm going to be home late --told you-- tonight. I'm with Key, were in a friend's house. Its my friend's birthday --oh? Then how about yours hyung?-- sorry. You can go sleep first. I have my own key. --ooh! That sounds kind a funny but oh well! -- I love you!" Taemin shrug. "At least he said I love you."

Minho sigh. "Do you have to read that out loud?"

"Well, I'm saying that at least we know we don't have to wait for him and start moving forward. We shouldn't wait, we will only get tired." He said, looking straight at Jinki. "So let's start the party?"

Jinki know what Taemin meant. But he can't. Not yet. Later that night, Jinki sleeps with his back on Jonghyun.

--

Jinki and know that Jonghyun is forgetful. Jinki can forgive him that. But can he say its too much when Jonghyun forgot their 3rd year anniversary?

That night, Jinki expected Jonghyun to be home by 8 so he started cooking dinner, prepare the table, placed some candles and showered. He dressed properly. He glance at the clock. Its now 7:49 pm. Any minute now, Jonghyun will be home.

Jinki checked everything. But when 8:30 came and still no Jonghyun, he decided to call him.

"Hello?" - Jonghyun.

"Where are you?" - Jinki.

"I'm with Key. He said he is lonely so I want to comfort him. I'm sorry, I'm going to be home late." - Jonghyun.

Jinki sniff. "No need. You can take your time there, I won't mind. I just called to say Happy 3rd anniversary. Goodbye." And the call ends.

He walk straight to their shared room. Packing all his things with a heavy heart, writing a note and leaving in on their bed. He pick up his phone and dial Taemin's number.

"Taeminnie, can I sleep over with you guys tonight? I can sleep on the couch." - Jinki.

"No need hyung, you can have the guest room. Just remember, were always here." - Taemin.

Jinki smiles as fresh tears run down his cheeks. "Thank you Taeminnie. You're the best." And the call ends.

Jinki cast one last look on the house before finally leaving and planned to never come back.

The note says.

"I tried Jonghyun, I tried to understand but, I don't think I can any further. I'm sorry Jonghyun, but I'm tired of your wrong decisions. I love you but I have to let go. Happy 3rd anniversary. Sorry that this have to happen. I'm just so tired. I've had enough of it. Goodbye... Saranghae...

                                                                                                                                                                             - Jinki"

 

A/n:
Hey guys! I'm actually back this time and will probably update around this week. =))

-Liexha^^