Friends with Benefits (JongYu)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

Jinki’s POV

 

“Jjong? Are you going already?” I asked Jonghyun who’s currently wearing his clothes.

“Yeah… I’ll be late for my schedule if I stay here long enough.” He answered now fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

I bit my lower lip. “Oh… Okay…”

Then Jonghyun left, leaving me alone inside the hotel room.

It’s been six years since we started ths set-up, I agreed with this because  I thought it could be fun and challenging. I didn’t think I would fell in love with Jonghyun.

 

2 weeks later.

 

“Jjong, do we… what do you-“ I didn’t manage to finish my words as Jonghyun crashed his lips on mine. He started kissing my neck, trailing it down to my collarbone. He then ripped my shirt and immediately latched his lips on my buds, and unil it turned hard. My heart clench, as I realized that his actions speaks louder with lust.

 

After that day, I tried to avoid him, I made it my personal goal to avoid him at all cost. I know he often come to my room every night, I know I’m starting to confuse our band members for my sudden change of character, you can’t really blame me though I know it’s also my fault for agreeing in this stupid set-up anyway.

 

One year passed, before Jonghyun cornered me. We are left aone in the dorm, the others went to their different schedules, I would be out with my friends now but Jonghyun thought it would be nice to have a one on one talk with me.

“Jinki… why are you avoiding me?” He asked.

I looked away. “I’m not avoiding you Jonghyun, I’m just… just… uh…” I sigh. I can’t do this. “You know what… I don’t need to explain- eek!” I squealed like a girl when Jonghyun leaned in close to me. So close that we can probably smell our own breath. Then he captured my lips, we kissed passionately but without the lust, it somehow gave me a bit of hope. The night  ended up just like how the six years of my life ended up. .

 

The next day, I didn’t really expect Jonghyun to ask me out on a date. When I asked him, why he suddenly asked me out, he just answered with: “Can’t I ask you out now hyung?”

I admit, that little hope that’s lighting my heart is now as big as the bonfire which can be seen whenever you go camping.

But just because  I felt that this is the happiest moment of my life, doesn’t mean nothing can go wrong, In fact that moment became my nightmare.

 

After that day, Jonghyun seems to ignore me. He seems to stop talking to me. I shrugged it off thinking he’s just busy but no, the fact that Jonghyun does avoids me slapped me hard on the face when I saw him and Key kissing each other, I quietly retreated back to my room upon seeing that, crying my heart out then ignored everyone’s question of: “Hyung?! What happened to you!?”

I never looked at them or to anyone for that fact. I remained inside the growing shell I made. I tried to hide myself to everyone especially to Jonghyun.

 

Despite that, I still waited for him. One month passed and I’m still waiting, five months and still the same until it became one year. That’s the only time I decided t give up. I cried one last time before I swear to myself that I’ll never shed a single tear for him.

It’s time for me to give everything I feel for Jonghyun up and accept that he will never like me.

Accept the fact that I’m just nothing to him and everything he showed me is fake, nothing but fake…

Fake...

 

“Goodbye Jonghyun…”

 

                                        THE END♥

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n: OH MY! I just don't have any plots to think of and I desperately want to write some Oneshots... -3-
I'm thinking of making this a all JongYu oneshots...

Honestly, I don;t think the story I write is good... -_- insecurities does get to me.

Please drop your comments ^_^
Now I better hunt for a great plot or prompt or whatever you call it XD
Bayieeee!!


Liexha^^