Assassin's Love

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

“All you have to do is finish him off.” Jonghyun’s client ordered as he handed the large briefcase to Jonghyun which contains a lot of money.

“Yes, Mr. Park.” Jonghyun answered.

You see, Jonghyun is an assassin’s, a skilled one too, he kills for a living. And now his target is Mr. Lee, the owner of Lee Corporation. According to his research, Jonghyun’s target is nice. A nice father and nice boss. While Mr. Park, Jonghyun’s client is a power hungry kind of person, he hates Mr. Lee so much.

Mr. Lee have a son, his only son who’ll be in charge of if he dies, though the son who’s name is Lee Jinki remains a private personality which means, no amount of information can be found about him. Safety measures I guess… Jonghyun thought.

Disposing Mr. Lee is not an easy task, Mr. Lee is protected with so many bodyguards because the whole economy of Korea depends on him, that’s how important the old man is. The Lee Corporation is a highest paying company so the only way for Jonghyun to do his job is to…

“Good Afternoon Mr. Lee! I’m Kim Jonghyun, your new driver.” Jonghyun introduced to the man.

That’s right, the only way is to pose as his driver.

Mr. Lee smiled. “Hello Jonghyun-ssi… it’s so nice to have a younger driver.” Mr. Lee said.

Jonghyun laughed. “Well, Mr. Lee where should we go?”

“Straight to the office. I need to finish some papers.” Mr. Lee answered.

 

During the whole ride is fun, you can tell that Mr. Lee is so proud of his son.

“My little Jinki got second in their whole school! Can you imagine it? Second place!” Mr. Lee said chuckling.

Jonghyun laughed too. “Though it must be great if he got first place, Ne?”

“No… it’s fine… I’m still proud of my son even if he is not in the list of top students.” Mr. Lee said sincerely.

Jonghyun secretly raised a brow. This old man sure is nice… I wonder what does his son looks like. He thought.

When they arrived in the Lee Corporation, Mr. Lee suddenly remembered something.

“Jonghyun-ssi, can I ask you a favor?” Mr. Lee asked.

“What is it Sir?” Jonghyun asked back.

“Can you fetch my son? He said that they’re only half day today.” Mr. Lee said.

Jonghyun bowed. “Sure Sir, I’m on it.”

The Jonghyun left.

“What a nice boy…” Mr. Lee said to himself.

Oh how wrong Mr. Lee if he thought Jonghyun is a nice boy.

 

While at the Seoul University, Jonghyun is waiting patiently for Mr. Lee’s son .

“Excuse me? Are you Kim Jonghyun?” A soft voice of a boy snapped Jonghyun out of his reverie, as Jonghyun turned to look at the person he came face to face with a bunny-look-a-like.

“Uh… Yes…” Jonghyun answered slightly in daze.

“Oh! Great!” The guy beamed. “I’m Lee Jinki by the way.”

The words slowly registered to Jonghyun’s head. Lee Jinki… Lee Jinki…

“Lee Jinki? Mr. Lee’s son?” Jonghyun blurted out, louder than he intended to , which Jinki just nodded to.

Jonghyun remained rooted on the ground staring at Jinki, that makes the latter uncomfortable.

“Uh… Can we go now?” Jinki asked.

Jonghyun snapped out and smiled before jogging to the passenger’s seat to open it for Jinki.

Jinki smiled and got inside the car.

Jonghyun sighed feeling his fast heart beat. What’s wrong with me? I can’t fall in love with my target’s son! Jonghyun mentally scolded himself, but when he glanced down on Jinki all his thoughts was thrown out the window.

 

The next few days, Jonghyun got close to Jinki thus forgetting his mission, but a simple phone call from Mr. Park reminded him of it, all of it.

“Hello?” Jonghyun answered.

“It’s me Jonghyun, when are you going to dispose Mr. Lee? “Mr. Park asked.

Jonghyun clenched his fist, he does forgot about the mission.

“I’m still making sure that I’ll do the mission right, Mr. Park, as you can see, Mr. Lee is a very powerful man, I can’t just easily dispose him without being caught.” Jonghyun reasoned.

“It’s taking too long Jonghyun. You better do your job well.” Upon saying that the old man hanged up.

Jonghyun cursed under his breath. Why now when he is starting to fall in love with Jinki.

 

At first Jinki is not sure about it but now he is. He is very sure that Jonghyun is avoiding him.

Like the other day when he tried to talk to Jonghyun, he just simply looked at him coldly before saying that he have something to do.

Jinki felt sad that day. So sad that even his friends noticed it.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Taemin asked.

Jinki snapped out snapped out of his reverie upon hearing Taemin.

He turned to look at Taemin. “Huh?” He said.

Taemin sigh, Minho frowned and Key raised a brow.

“Surely Onew-hyung is not okay. What’s wrong with you Onew-hyung?” Key asked looking at Jinki directly.

“Well, if being bothered by someone is considered not okay, then I’m not okay.” Jinki answered.

“Bothered by who?” Minho asked, half hugging Taemin.

“Well Jonghyun, you know him? Our driver? He… kind a is ignoring me and I don’t know why.” Jinki admitted.

“Maybe he already realized the difference between a master and a driver.” Key said. “What’s the big deal?” he added shrugging.

“Well…” Jinki trailed off.

Key looked at Jinki. “Wait… Onew-hyung, don’t tell me… YOU LIKE THAT GUY!?” Key exclaimed gathering the others’ attention.

Jinki bit his lower lip, their eyes widen.

“You do!” Taemin exclaimed.

Jinki’s eyes widen. “Ssshh!” Jinki muttered, placing his index finger on his lips.

“What ‘Ssshh’?! Jinki-hyung! You should tell that Jonghyun uy your feelings!” Key said.

“But what if he does not like me?” Jinki asked.

Minho looked at Jinki directly, not even batting an eyelash and said. “Hyung, if I didn’t met Taemin, I’ll fall for you.” He said.

Jinki remained silent.

When Jinki decided to tell Jonghyun his feelings the latter is already gone, his father said that Jonghyun handed a resignation and left without a word not even taking his last payment.

Starting from that day Jinki became sad, even if he smile you can still see the sadness that clouded in his eyes, which is he result of not seeing a certain person. His friends can’t do anything to cheer him up, even his favorite chicken doesn’t work too.

 

 

Few weeks passed when a rumor spread in their whole school that there’s a new student coming. Jinki wouldn’t care but when suddenly the new student cornered him inside of the bathroom stalls did he care. Because the new student is none other that Kim Jonghyun himself, with a platinum colored hair.

“J-Jonghyun!” He squeaked.

Jonghyun smirked. “Hi Jinki, long time no see.” He said.

Just by that smirk plastered on Jonghyun’s face that made Jinki’s heart beat fast.

“Y-You!” then Jinki’s tear fell, those tears who’s price is like a diamond for Jonghyun. “How could you leave without saying a word! How could you leave! How could you leave me alone!” Jinki bursted out, hitting Jonghyun repeatedly on the chest. For some reason, Jinki felt himself getting small not the other way around.

Jonghyun smiled softly, pinned Jinki n the wall and cupped his face.

“Jinki… You shouldn’t ask questions like that, the important hing is I’m here and I’ll stay for good.” He said as he leaned in to kiss Jinki square on the lips, tasting Jinki. He always dreamed of kissing Jinki’s soft lips for decades. When they broke off the kiss, Jinki is panting while Jonghyun is smirking.

“Now, let me give you a punishment for letting that guy… What’s his name? Ah… Lee Joon cling to you like a litch.” The Jonghyun started doing things that made Jinki moan and plead for more.

 

Jinki will never know that Jonghyun gave up his mission just for him,t hat he got beaten up for doing it and that even though Jonghyun is covered in bruises, he still kept a close eye on Jinki, because that’s how much he love Jinki. He’s willing to give up everything just for him.

 

 

                                                                                             THE END♥                                                   

 

A/n: been trying to write a better story,
I'll update Unnoticed love nxt week, I'm still busy with my studies

Hope you enjoy this =)) tell me if you guys don't lke it I'll stop immediately... =))