Go Away! (TaDaiki)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

 A/n: Yosh! My Silly Parents! Yes! Itreat them as my parent XD 

Aren't they cute~ Especially when My Mommy Pengu is getting jealous of the Spoiled Squirrel~ XD
For those who is not familiar with the characters, They're from a Japanese boy group Hey! Say! JUMP.
They're my Fav. Group second is SHINee~  
 
You don't really need to read this if you don't like reading J-pop Fics... I just want to post this here since they're my favorite and it's written in my Oneshot Collection Notebook =)) Yes! I write my oneshot in a notebook and I have so many of it XD

And if you does read this~~~ THANK YOU! :3 AND I LOVE YOU GUYS! :*

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

 

 "Dai-chan? Why do you look so grumpy?" Keito asked.


That's when I realized that I've been glaring at the two figure infront of me.


"No reason Keito..." I said and picked a magazine to divert my attention. Then Hikaru came and hugged Keito from the side.

"Is'nt it obvious? Dai-chan is grumpy because Takaki is having his nap time or should I say beauty sleep with Chinen." Hikaru said, that's when I lift up my head to glare at Hikaru, but he just laughed at me so hard it woke the two sleeping figure.


"Hikaru-chan, you're so loud, can't you see were sleeping here..." Chinen said grumpily.

Because Daiki is already in a bad mood, so the moment he heard Chinen speak it just made his mood worse.


"And using MY BOYFRIEND as a pillow... Did you have a good sleep?" Daiki said sarcastically, Chinen loked at him weirdly while Takaki just yawn, still tired to notice things. So when Daiki pulled Takaki, that made the latter fully awake.


"Dai-chan? What's the matter?" Takaki asked idiotically. as expected.

"Yuya~ Can you do me a favor? Can you buy me some pocky? I'm currently craving for it." Daiki asked cutely.


When Takaki went out, Chinen then speak. 


"You're already craving for a pocky Dai-chan? But you just ate one about an hour ago before Yuyan and I slept." Chinen said suspiciously.


Daiki just shrugged. "What is it to you? it's not like you're the one i asked to buy me one, right?" Daiki said snobbishly.


Chinen just kept silent and let it go while Hikaru and Keito got startled at the sudden change of Daiki's attitude.

Normally JUMP's penguin never say snobbish words and he and Chinen always play together, but when Daiki said those words to Chinen there must be something wrong. 

When Takaki got back, after buying the pockys Daiki asked, Yabu called them because their going to start there practice. After their practice everyone got tired, Chinen dragged Takaki in the corner to have someone to cuddle with. When Daiki saw that he clenched his fist. Every one in JUMP except Hikaru, Keito, Daiki, Takaki and Chinen which is now awake, left.

Once again Daiki asked Takaki to buy him a drink, after he left Chinen approached Daiki.


"Ne... dai-chan are you trying to take Yuyan away  whenever his near me?" Chinen asked that made Daiki flinched.


"So Dai-chan is getting jealous of you getting near at Yuya?" Hikaru said not being able to control his laughter.


When Daiki heard that he imediately glared at Hikaru which is by now laughing so hard that Keito can't help but laugh too.

"So what if I'm taking him away from you? He is my boyfriend..." Daiki retorted.


Chinen then frowned. "But i want to have my nap time with Yuyan... and he is NOT complaining with that! and Yuyan is soft and squishy that I'm so comfortable with him whenever i sleep!" Chinen said then pout. because of that Daiki cant help but snap.

"Tell you what little squirrel... STAY AWAY FROM YUYA or rather STOP BEING SPOILED! because Yuya is MY BOYFRIEND and NOT your TOY or PILLOW!" Daiki said that made Chinen, Hikaru and Keito gulp. 


When Takaki got back, he saw Hikaru, Chinen and Keito on the other side of the dressing room far away from Daiki who is by now smilling in victory.

"What happened?" Takaki asked.


Daiki just hugged him and dragged him out muttering, "Nothing Yuya... Let's just go home I'm tired." and smirked.


   
                                                                 THE END♥