Make you jealous (ShinYoung, Baro x Sandeul) part 2

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

"Let's go now Jinnie, I think your friend and Sandeul is waiting for us." Shinwoo said, his hands on Jinyoung's waist.

Jinyoung smiles mischievously. "I don't think we should go back just yet."

"Wae?"

"Because, I think its time for Baro-yah to be brave enough to confess." Jinyoung answers, as he once again leans on Shinwoo.

Shinwoo frowns. "What do you mean? They just met just a while ago."

"Oh, Yeobo! You are really outdated with things around you! What is wrong with you?" Jinyoung said.

"Well sorry, I don't usually care about other things except you." Shinwoo said placing a kiss on top of Jinyoung's forehead.

Jinyoung giggles. "Forgiven." He said. "Anyway, Junghwan-ssi and Baro-yah, studies in the same university. Baro-yah likes Junghwan-ssi but is afraid to confess, so I'm just giving him the chance to do it, because you said you got the tickets to this movie from Junghwan-ssi. How did you two became close anyway?"

"He's my dongsaeng from middle school." Shinwoo said.

"Oh..."

While at Baro and Junghwan.

"So you got dragged into this?" Junghwan asks.

"Not really...?" Baro said still unsure.

"Why do you sound so unsure? Did you somehow want this too?"

Baro sighs. "Yeah, you can say that. I want this too."

"But why? Do you... do you like Jinyoung-ssi?" Junghwan asks.

"What?! Of course not! I mean, I don't like Jinyoung-hyung romantically." Baro said, then bit his lip. "Its just that... HesaidIcanusethischancetoknowifyoulikemejustlikehowmuchIlikeyou!" He said in one go, blushing madly.

Junghwan looked at him confusedly. "Ha? Can you repeat it? I didn't catch what you said, just talk a bit slow."

Baro sigh. "He said I can use this chance to know if you like me just.like how much I like you." Baro said.

Junghwan didn't, said anything for a while and Baro wished that the floor opened up and eat him because he just confessed to his long time crush and it might reject him and things would get so awkward. He is mentally cursing himself when Junghwan finally speak up.

"Are you... serious?" Junghwan said.

Baro nodded.

He is not looking at Junghwan that's why he didn't manage to catch the smile which is slowly forming on his face.

"I'm sure you don't feel the same Junghwan-ssi, that's why I'm so stupid to even hope that you woukd like me. I mean, I'm not great so its impossible for you to fall for me." Baro said, trying not to cry.

"First, you should look at me." Junghwan said, Baro did look at him. "Second, you should call me Sandeul since Junghwan is so formal. Third, you're not stupid and finally, I like you too."

Baro gape at him. "J...junghwan-ssi."

"I told you to call me Sandeul, Baro-yah." Junghwan said smiling softly.

A smile slowly crept his face, brightening his features. "S-sandeul..." Baro said, tasting the sound of Sandeul's name.

Baro's eyes widen when Sandeul leaned in to him and kissed his cheeks.

They stared at each other for a while before Jinyoung and Shinwoo came.

"I guess things work out just like how I planned it huh." Jinyoung said, smirking while Shinwoo, hugs him from the back smiling brightly.

The two of the blushed hard making the ShinYoung couple laugh loudly.

 

                                                         THE END