Rejection (OnHo)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)
Being rejected all over again hurts like how it hurts to be stab repeatedly. But according to others being rejected gives a lesson in life. Choi Minho, a soccer captain I. Seoul University is someone who never felt dejected -losing a match doesn't count- in his whole life. He never felt the nerve-wrecking experience of confessing and telling the person how much you love them. Its always him who is the receiving end of confessions. Having possessed a muscular built, a tower height -which his friend Jonghyun get jealous of- and a handsome face makes him the eye candy of others. Whenever Minho walks in the hallway, others can't help but turn to look at him. Though, when the new transfer student namely Lee Jinki came to their school, Minho didn't imagine that he would get his first rejection. It all started when Minho saw the new guy as he walks in the cafeteria, just like before all heads turns to him aside from the transfer student. The transfer student just kept on eating his food with no care on his surroundings. Minho frowns, he doesn't know the guy with a crescent eyes, blonde hair, white skin and pouty lips. Yes, He managed to notice that on the guy but he doesn't know him. He wonders why the guy isn't turning his way. Didn't he noticed Minho's godly features? That's the reason as to why Minho used his charms and asks the registrar in their university to tell him the name of the transfer student. The registrar told him that the guy's name is Lee Jinki. He smiles, Jinki. What a nice name Minho thought. Minho tried to befriend the guy but Jinki showed no interest on wanting to be acquainted with him. Minho didn't gave up, the word doesn't even exist in his dictionary. He tried hard to be close to the guy. Going far as to following him like a dog. But Jinki is still not interested with him. Jonghyun wonders why Minho is so interested with the new guy. Yeah, the guy is attractive but definitely not as attractive as Key is. He asked Minho that but even the guy doesn't know why he is pursuing Jinki. And that's where Key butted in. "Maybe you already like him." Key said. Minho's eyes widen. How could he just like a guy he doesn't even know him personally. "Maybe you're thinking that how can you just like the guy without knowing him, but remember this Minho, you dont really need to know the person if fell for him at first sight." Key said. Minho remains silent. Jonghyun leaned back on his chair. "But, even if he admit that he likes the guy clearly he doesn't like Minho." He said chuckling. Minho glares at Jonghyun. "Way to go to support me." He said. "And who says that I like him? I'm interested yeah, but i don't like him." "Hmmm... keep on denying it Minho. You won't be happy at the result." key Just then Jinki came with a guy beside him. Minho know the guy as Lee Joon. Starting from that, he a always notice that Jinki and Joon is always together. Minho doesn't know what qis happening whenever he see them. Its like his heart is being torn apart. Is this how jealousy feels like? One afternoon when Minho is on us way back to the boys locker room after their soccer practice, he saw Joon kiss Jinki full on the lips. He doesn't know what brings him to approach them and snatch Jinki away from the guy and take him somewhere even he doesn't know. He just noticed that they arrived at the greenhouse. He looked at Jinki and at their linked hands before he let go like he has been burnt by a very hot surface. "Sorry." "For what?" Jinki said. "For dragging you here against your will." He said sighing. Jinki smiles. "Actually I should thank you..." That caught Minho's attention. "I don't know how I could tell Joon-hyung that I don't feel the same way for him." "Huh?" Minho said dumbly. "Joon hyung confesses to me and misunderstood my silence as a yes that's why he kissed me." Minho remains silent. " You know Minho-ssi, I've been wondering as to why you keep on pestering me. Its not that you annoy me. You don't, its just that it looks like you feel something for me." Jinki said as he smell one of the flowers in the greenhouse. "I don't know either. Maybe I'm just confused as to why you don't show any signs of interest in me like how others does." He said. "You mean, you don't know the feeling of being rejected?" Jinki sad, turning to him with raised brow. "Yeah, I'm used to being the receiving end of all the confession and not the other way around." Minho said. "Its not really that I don't show interest in you Minho, I saw you a lot of times and you did capture my attention, its just that I don't want to show it since unlike you Minho, I'm so used to rejections that I don't want it yo happen again." Jinki said, eyes casting low. "I don't want to be rejected again." Minho looked at Jinki sadly. "Sorry to hear that." Jinki smiles sadly. "That's okay, I'm all you used to it remember, I just dont want to feel it again." Minho takes a breath before he approach Jinki and boldly kiss him on the cheeks. Jinki's eyes widen. "Wha--what do you--" Jinki said as he holds the cheek which Minho just kissed. "Maybe I just don't want to admit it, but I really find you stunning and maybe I do like you." Then Minho shook his head. "No. I love you. When you don't show your interest in me I'm afraid you would reject me if I ever confess to you. But I really love you Jinki-ssi." Jinki remains silent and rooted on the spot. "Are you sure?" Jinki asks. Minho nods and smiles at Jinki. "Yeah I am." Minho said. "Would you allow me to be with you?" Jinki didn't answer and Minho felt like he would be rejected but when Jinki smiles at him he felt his whole body relax. "I would feel bad if I reject the most handsome guy in the whole university right." Jinki said. In Minho's happiness he pulled Jinki in for a hug and kissed him full on the lips. Somewhere far Joon is standing with tears falling freely in his eyes. He did love Jinki but he accepts that Jinki rejected him. "I will be happy for your happiness Jinki-yah." He said as he brushed the tears away from his eyes.