Sunset (JongYu)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)
As much as Jonghyun likes to deny that it bothers him, he know he can't because its ing obvious that he is. Its been one month since Jinki avoided Jonghyun. He know its his fault for telling Jinki to leave him alone but he just want it because he know they're different. They're so ing different. Jonghyun felt guilty, he tried to look out for Jinki whenever he's in the hallway, he tried to subtly asks about him when Key and Taemin talk about him. He became friends with Minho too because of that. Choi Minho is Jinki's best friend. They're so close to each other that Jinki confides his problem to the taller guy. Jonghyun sighs. It really frustrates him when he is thinking about Jinki and he ing don't know why. "Hyung? Are you okay?" He heard Taemin's worried voice. "I'm fine." He simply said. "Are you sure?" Now its Key's turn to ask him with the same worried tone. "Not really." Jonghyun said, burying his face in his folded arms. "I just feel tired." "Tired? Wae?" Key asks. "I didn't manage to sleep well last night." Key rolled his eyes. "You don't really want me to ask why again Jonghyun so you better tell me the whole story now. You know I hate being left hanging." Key said. "Fine." Jonghyun said. "I didn't manage to fall asleep because I'm thinking of Jinki-ssi." "What? Why?" Key asks, Taemin leaned in, interested with what Jonghyun said. "I somehow think I offended him." Jonghyun said, bitting his lip. Taemin frowned. "Somehow? Hyung, you're not sure?" "Okay, I offended him." "What did you say?" Key asks, also frowning. "I said, he shouldn't talk to me anymore, but then I feel guilty for saying that." Jonghyun said looking down. "Why did you said that to him?" Key said, then he looked past Jonghyun to see someone frowning there. "Because he kept blabbering about colors and I hate it because..." He trailed off. He don't know if he should really tell his friends about his condition. "Because you can't see or identify any color?" A deep voice said startling Jonghyun. "Huh?" Key asks. Jonghyun looked at Minho before he turned to look on the ground, nodding. "Yeah." He said. "What? So that's why you don't want to do any painting because you can't see the colors?" Taemin said. "Yeah. All I can see is black and white. Jinki-ssi keep on saying that everything have a great color and I started to get annoyed. I thought he is mocking me for not seeing colors at all. I told him to shut up because I don't care on any he wants to say about colors or whatever because I don't know what colorful is. He told me that he understands me but I know he can't, that's why I told him to leave me alone." Jonghyun narrated. "You're the one who don't understand anything Jonghyun hyung. The truth is... Jinki hyung also can't see any colors. Just like you. Jinki hyung can only see black and white." Minho said. "That can't be true. I saw Jinki hyung paint something yesterday, he can see colors." Taemin said. "I know, I helped him with that." Minho said. "I told him what color it is. I placed a label on it so that he would know which one to use. Want to see his painting?" The three of them went along with Minho, into the art department. "This..." Minho said as he took off the cloth covering the canvas. Their eyes widen in amazement when they saw what the painting is all about. Key and Taemin is gaping at the beautiful painting of a sunset while Jonghyun is staring at it as he can't see any color. Then Minho approached him. "Here." He said giving Jonghyun a sketch pad. "He told me to give it to you, he said he wants to say sorry if you started thinking that he is mocking you or something, but Jinki hyung just want to say that even though he can't see the real colors of the environment. Its still beautiful even though its colorless. Its not boring like how you think." Jonghyun opened the sketch pad with shaking hands and gasped as he can see the bright red-orange color of the sunset. How the rays beautifully reflects on the surface of the water. And how the drawing captures the real beauty of a sunset. "He understands me all along..." Jonghyun said. Minho nods as Key and Taemin watched them still cannot believe that their friend have a condition like that. "Where is he?" Jonghyun asks, not looking away from the drawing. "Tell me, where is he now?" "I think he is in his studio. Jinki hyung owns a small studio. He usually stays there whenever he is lonely." Minho said smiling softly. "Before you go though, can I ask you something?" Jonghyun nods. "Do you like Jinki hyung?" Jonghyun remained silent for a while before he looks up and smiles at Minho. "Yeah, I think so. I hate to admit it but I miss him so much." Jonghyun said. "I like him but I'm just thinking were different so I decided to make him leave me alone." "Okay. Go chase him then." Minho said. Jonghyun found Jinki sleeping on a single couch inside the studio Minho said. When he looked around, he can see different kinds of drawing. They all have colors so he think its all sketches. He is amazed at how Jinki's drawings were so amazing. Jonghyun kneeled beside the couch where Jinki is laying and inspects his face. Jonghyun caressed Jinki's face, its soft and smooth that it makes him smile. Jinki's eyes opens slowly and looks at Jonghyun with a shocked expression. "J...Jonghyun?" Jinki asks, he slowly sat up. Jonghyun smiles. "Jinki..." "What are you doing here?" Jinki asks. "Oh... I'm sorry... you told me not to talk to you but you're here in my studio so--" Jinki stopped talking when Jonghyun leaned in to him, their face incges apart. Jinki could probably smell Jonghyun's minty breath but somehow he can smell the faint smell of something spicy. "You know, I like it when you smile..." Jonghyun randomly said making Jinki frown. "Huh?" Jinki said. "I like the way your eyes turns to slits when you smile or laugh. I like the way how you pout when Key and Taemin make fun of you being clumsy. But I hate it how you ignore me when I told you to, and lastly, I hate how close you really are to Minho..." Jonghyun said, then he cupped Jinki's chin locking their eye together. "I'm sorry Jinki... I'm sorry if I told you that you can't understand me, that you don't know how it feels to only see black and white." Jinki looked down. "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry if you think I'm mocking you but you know, life won't be boring if you have friends by your side. If you have them, even though you can't see the real color of life, your friends can somehow make up for it. Because the real color of life depends on how you want to see it." Jinki said, smiling softly to Jonghyun. Jonghyun chuckles before he kisses Jinki on the side of his lips. The older guy stiffen right after Jonghyun did that. "And one more thing, I'm so stupid to deny my real feelings for you. I love you Jinki..." Jonghyun said, caressing Jinki's cheeks. "I love you." Jink's tears fell without him knowing, Jonghyun brushed the tears away. "Jinki... don't cry..." "Jonghyun..." Jinki said while a sob escape his lips. "Jinki... Tell me, do you... do you love me too?" Jonghyun asks, nervous that Jinki would answer no. Jinki remained silent for a while making Jonghyun nervous, but then Jinki giggles and smiles at Jonghyun. " Ne." He said. "Saranghae Jonghyun." Jonghyun smiles, he hugged Jinki tightly never letting hin go. Later that day, Jonghyun and Jinki decided to stroll by the beach. The younger turn to look at Jinki and smiles. Jonghyun doesn't care if he cant see colors, he doesnt care if he can't see the sunset, as long as Jinki is beside him, because Jinki colors his colorless life.