Make you jealous (Onho version)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

Choi Minho doesn't know the feeling of jealousy. He is the type of guy who doesn't have any insecurities, when others compare him to someone else, he usually don't care. He don't care if that someone is much more taller than him, richer than him, smarter than him or even more handsome than him. He doesn't care, after all he is contented with his looks.

Though it all changed when a certain Lee Jinki came into his life. The senior -he didn't even know he is a senior at first, he doesn't even look older than Minho- confessed to him. Minho is on his way back to his dorm when he saw Jinki standing by his room door waiting for him. There the guy confesses to him while blushing madly. Jinki look so endearing that Minho can't find the heart to reject him, that's why he accepted the confession and became a couple. Jinki is so adorable and lovable that Minho didn't find it hard to fall for the older guy

. But as their relationship deepen, Minho started feeling something unusual for him to feel and to be specific, one of it is jealousy. He doesn't really know how it happened but all he know is when Jinki became super duper close to the new transfer student namely Kim Jonghyun. He started hating the new guy, which is wrong because Jonghyun didn't so something bad to him. He started hating it when Jinki cancelled their supposed to be date and said that he'll accompany Jonghyun around since he is new. Jinki thought that he can find someone else to tour him so why did he choose Jinki?

Minho can't say his thoughts aloud that's why he just let Jinki do whatever he wants and let his jealousy eat him. He started thinking that maybe Jonghyun and Jinki is doing something behind his back because he might admit that Jonghyun is a one piece of a hot man and that made him hate the guy more.

Though knowing that his boyfriend isn't something like that, he pushed the thought on the back of his head.

But one scene made him snap. It is when he found Jinki and Jonghyun together and their faces only inch away. They looks like they're about to kiss and it made Jinki furious. Jinki is his boyfriend, Jinki belongs to him and no one else. So he won't let others kiss him or do more than that. Minho pulled Jinki to his side and drags him somewhere far. He didn't fail to notice the look of shock in Jonghyun's face.

They somehow ended up on the back of their school. He pins Jinki on the wall and kisses him roughly. Jinki moans into the kiss and Minhi pulls away panting. He took in Jinki's figure. Hair dishelved, lips swollen from the kiss and breath uneven.

"What... do... you think... you're doing with that Jonghyun?" Minho asks between his pants.

"N-nothing... he was just whispering something to me." Jinki said while panting

. Minho narrowed his eyes, he stares at Jinki for a while before finally losing his grip.

They remain silent for a while no one want yo speak first, but they have to break the silence.

"M-minho...?" Jinki calls out, scared.

"What's going on with you and Jonghyun?" Minho asks.

"I told you, its nothing. Were not doing something." Jinki said.

"You always cancel our date, you're always with him, and whenever we talk its all about him. Now tell me, is there really nothing between the two of you." Minho said, fist clenching.

Jinki sighs and leans on the wall. "Okay... maybe there is but its not like what you think." Jinki started as he noticed Minho's eyes glare daggers on him. "Its just that we became an idiot. Him because he said that you're still not sure about our relationship and made a plan for it and me because I agreed to his stupid plan."

"What do you mean?" Minho asks, frowning.

"What I mean is, he planned all of this. Jonghyun said that if I want to know if you really love me I should try to make you jealous. He said it always works." Jinki said while smiling at Minho. "Now tell me, did it work?"

Minho gulp. Whenever Jinki smiles, his heart always beat rapidly.

"Yeah... it did... you made me jealous, so bad I almost thought of burying Jonghyun alive." Minho said, calm now.Jinki chuckles. "Jinki... do I really look like I'm hesitating?" Minho asks.

Jinki bit his lip. "Yeah.. but since Jonghyun's stupid plan works and you got jealous. I think its all okay." Jinki said. Minho smiles and took Jinki in his arms, hugging him tight.

"Saranghae Jinki..."

"Nado Saranghae..."

 

A/n:
Next! ShinYoung!
=)) Enjoy this for now! =))

-Liexha