MY Strawberries, MY Boyfriend! (TakaYama)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

A/n: Another J-pop fics! And it's TAKAYAMA! 
ENJOY!! 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 Yamada is sulking at the corner of the room, the reason, his boyfriend Takaki Yuya is playing with JUMP's squirrel Chinen Yuri. Takaki asked Yamada if what is the most important thing for him, and he said strawberries that made Takaki sad and didnt approach him if a strawberry is near him, since strawberry is Yamada's favorite, he won't go anywhere without strawberries. And that also mean not spending time with Takaki.

He sighed.

Yuto and Keito heard him sighing and approach him.

"Yama-chan? why are you sighing?" Yuto asked. They seated beside him.

"Yuya is ignoring me..." He said while pouting.

They looked at him. "Why? did you do something wrong?" They asked.

He sighed. "He asked me what do I love the most... and I answered strawberries."

Then keito shook his head. "I understand Takaki, because, if Yuto said that he likes his bug collection more than me, I would be disappointed too. That means that he's taking me for granted." Keito explained, now Yamada knows why Takaki took his answer personally.


After their practice Yamada looked at Takaki, he saw Takaki looking at him and frown. He wonder why did Takaki frown when he looked at him, then the answer hit him, he is holding a bowl of strawberries.

Yamada just sighed. He went home without Takaki cause the latter went first.

The next day Yamada came to practice late, so Yabu scolded him. He directly went to the kitchen of their dressing room, but stop harshly, because he saw Chinen and Takaki eating a strawberries. So he dashed and snatched his strawberries and Takaki.

Chinen stood up. "Yama-chan! I'm eating that! and I'm talking with Yuyan!" He shouted but Yamada just dragged Takaki and the strawberries away muttering,

"My strawberries! My BOYFRIEND!" That every member heard clearly.

But Chinen just pout.

After their practice Yamada dragged Takaki picked his strawberries while Takaki just sit there.

Chinen went near Takaki and tried to sit on his lap but Yamada beat him to it while throwing his strawberries aside, because of that all of the members got shocked.

"Yama-chan! you threw your precious strawberries!" Hikaru said.

But Yamada could care less and  glare at Chinen. "I don't care! he will take my Cherry!" He said pointing at Chinen.

"Cherry?" Chinen asked.

"Yeah... Yuya is my Cherry." He said and kissed his precious Cherry.

So  the other members left the two couple who's already making out, while dragging Chinen away from murdering Yamada for disturbing his play time with Takaki.


THE END... :)