Perfect Surprise (JongYu)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)
Jinki is happily walking side by side with Jonghyun as they stroll around the park. Jinki is really happy to be out together with Jonghyun since its been one week when Jonghyun started getting busy. He asked what he is busy with and Jonghyun said that its about work. Jinki believed it. Scratch it. Jinki believes on everything Jonghyun say. So to cut it short, Jinki is really happy and he doesn't care whatever is happening as long as Jonghyun is with him. But their is something that is bothering him. He noticed that the always talking Kim Jonghyun is not talking for today, he must've said a few words like "Good morning" and "Let's go out". When they arrived at the park its only him who is talking and not Jonghyun which is in fact very weird. He decided not to question the younger about it since its their date. But then when he excused himself to buy them foods, he saw Jonghyun flirting and happily smiling and talking with a girl. Jinki felt his heart ache. He's shaking, then he gripped the food tighter when he saw Jonghyun kiss the girl on the cheeks. He know that the girl is not anyone in Jonghyun's family since he probably know everyone in the younger's family tree. That means the girl is a stranger. But Jonghyun is not the type of huy who would kiss a girl on a cheek or anywhere if they just met each other, so Jinki guesses that they must've known each other for a long type. And probably dating. Jinki's mind said. He slowly made his way towards Jonghyun and the , they are saying sweet words towards each other that makes Jinki's jealousy deeper and his heart breaks. "J...Jonghyun..." He said as he is now standing in front of the guy and the . Jonghyun looks at him with a what-do-you-want? look. "Who is she?" He asks. Jonghyun looks at the girl and smiles. Once again Jinki finds himself being jealous. "She is my friend. Shin Sekyung." The girl smiles at him. "Hi!" Jinki forced a smile back at the girl. "An...annyeong haseyo." He greets. Sekyung looks at his watch and gasps. "Oh my! Look at the time. I better go. See you Jjong. Bye!" Then Sekyung left. Jonghyun turned to Jinki and saw him biting his lip. "What are you doing? Don't bite your lip." Jinki looks at him and tears started falling in his eyes. "Why are you crying?" Jonghyun asks frowning. "Who is she?" Jinki asks. "Are you deaf? I said she is Shin Sekyung." Jonghyun said. "That's not what I mean. What is she to you?" Jinki said. "I told you she is a friend." Jonghyun said coldly. "Liar! I saw you Jonghyun. I saw you kiss her!" Jinki yells as tears started falling nonstop on his eyes. "So what if I kissed her? Its not like you don't kiss girls too." Jonghyun said. Jinki remains silent. "You know, I thought you already accept that I'm a flirt. Jinki you love me, and you know from the very start that I'm a flirt. So if you can take my flirting then maybe we should break up. I hate people who get jealous of a simple kiss on a cheek." Jonghyun said as he left. Jinki felt his legs getting weaker and not long when he found himself kneeling on the floor crying his heart out. He spent the rest of the day crying on the park where everyone can see him. He knows that they are eyeing him weirdly, but he don't care, Jonghyun just broke up with him. On his way back to his apartment where he is sure to only let his tears fall once again, Jinki found himself being cornered with some masked guy. Jinki is weak that's why he doesn't know how to protect himself. The guy covered his nose, he smelt something making him lost his consciousness. In an instant Jinki fell on the man's arm. When Jinki woke up and find himself in a room. A room that is only lit by candles and the aroma in the room smells like roses despite not finding one. He toured around the room and jumped out of his skin when he heard a voice speak behind him. "Jinki..." He heard. Jinki knows that voice and he won't ever forget the owner of the voice. It is thw same guy who made him cry a while ago. "Jonghyun..." He said. Jonghyun smiles at him. "Good thing youre awake now. I was afraid that you won't wake up." "What do you mean?" He asks. Jonghyun just once again smiles at him and asks him to join him for a dinner. While eating, lot of question started clouding Jinki's head. Jonghyun just broke up with him -his heart aches upon remembering that- but he is having dinner with Jinki like that thing didn't happened. When they finished eating. Jonghyun invites Jinki to stand up and then a slow music started playing. Jonghyun holds Jinki by the waist as he leads Jinki's body sway to the music. "Jinki, I'm sorry for what I did a while ago." Jonghyun started. "I know I shouldn't have talk to you like that." Jinki looks down. "You did hurt me and even made me cry." He said. Jonghyun kisses his forehead. "I know, that's why I'm very sorry." With that kiss which means that Jonghyun is truly sorry and respects him. He forgave him already. Jonghyun is so happy that he kissed Jinki square on the lips. After the kiss, a comfortable silence spread between them until Jinki broke it. "Did you prepare it so you could say sorry to me?" Jinki asks. Jonghyun shook his head. "No. I intentionally made it all. starting from what happened earlier with Sekyung unto the kidnapping of you." He said. "But why?" Instead of answering, Jonghyun bend on his right knee and look at Jinki, he took out a small red box. Jinki gasps as he saw the box. "Lee Jinki... Will you marry me?" Jonghyun asks, opening the box revealing a silver band. Jinki's tear fell as he stares at Jonghyun, his hands covering his mouth, stopping his sob. Jonghyun stood up as he felt his knee hurt and pulled Jinki by the waist. "Yeobo, I'm waiting." Jink opened his mouth but no words came out so he nod as answer to Jonghyun. Jonghyun is so happy as he slid the ring on Jinki's finger and kiss Jinki passionately and tenderly. They spent the rest of the night together, planning for their wedding.