Sequel to friends with benefits part 2

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

Jinki's POV

"What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted once I managed to push Jonghyun away from kissing me.

 

I was about to go to the kitchen when he pinned me on the wall. My heart started beating rapidly finding this situation all to familiar. I can remember being pinned on the wall several times before by the same person standing in front of me. A pang of hurt came across my still broken heart.

"Isn't this scene always happening between us?" Jonghyun started looking on the floor, his bangs covering his eyes. "I used to always pin you on the wall and kiss you senseless whenever you don't talk to me or when you avoids me. I would always try to get your attention by doing that."

I frown. "Why are you saying that all of a sudden? And why did you kiss me? You have Key right? Why? Did he ban you from kissing him, that's why you turn to me?" I said, blinking away the tears that's threatening to fall out my eyes. "Look Jonghyun, just because I'm single doesn't mean you can still do that to me. Whatever happened between the two of us is all now part of the past. I'm trying to move on here, so can you just let me? Aren't you tired of playing with my feelings?!" I said now letting the tears I tried to stop.

All our memories flashed back in me, those times when I said I Love you to him that remained unanswered, those times I was still waiting for him to come back even though the reality already slapped me in the face. All of my stupidity because of loving Kim Jonghyun.

" Why are you doing this to me? Why are you torturing me? All I just want is to forget my feelings for you so that I can move on. Why didn't you give me more time before doing this? I would've forgotten my feelings for you!" I cried. Jonghyun looked at me with unreadable eyes, void with emotions.

"Good thing I came earlier then. I don't know what I would do if you really does forgot your feelings towards me." Jonghyun said, only looking at me still not showing any emotion.

"What?"

"I want to hate you, you know? I want to hate you for making my heart confuse." He said, eyes getting teary. "I want to hate you Onew hyung, but I can't."

I gasp.

"I can't because I know deep inside that's its really you who I love. That I'm so stupid to let you go. I'm stupid because I used you. I love you hyung."

I want to believe him. I really do, but its hard. What's the use of saying that to me when he is with Key. I don't want to ruin them, I don't want to be the cause of fight between them.

"Stop it Jjong. I could somehow forgive you when you kissed me, but saying that you love me? I... don't lie to me Jonghyun." I said. "You need to be faithful to Key. But if you can't do that and you're itching to cheat on Key then don't use me. I don't want to be involve in your dirty business."

I said and is about to leave him when I felt him grip my arm and pin me once again. I struggles to be free but failing miserably.

"Listen Jinki!" He said sternly, making me stop from struggling. "Listen. Key and I, we already broke up. And its Key who said it first." He said.

I was startled at first but then glare at him.

"So you want me as a rebound?" I said. "Very clever Jjong... very clever. You just broke up with Key and you're already itching to have someone to ? C'mon Jonghyun, can't you stay single for a while so you can find another one? Instead you're here pinning me on the wall and kissing me because you ing want a rebound!"

"We broke up a week ago!" He yells gripping my arm tighter, probably leaving his mark on it. "And I don't want you to be a rebound because you don't deserve to be one! You deserve to be cherished and love! I'm here now pinning you on the wall because I'm afraid that Minho would take you away from me! I really want to follow the three month rule but seeing how you act towards Minho and vice versa, I'm afraid that I would loose you and I don't like it one bit. I really love you that I can't help it but curse Minho whenever he acts sweet towards you! Whenever you smiles at him I felt like burying him alive! I don't want you to smile at him. I don't want you to smile at anyone but to me! Because I ing love you so much it hurts!" Jonghyun said.

I stares at him for a while, speechless.

My mind went blank after hearing those words from him.

"I love you Jinki. And I know this time its real." He said, when I didn't react. I looked at him straight in the eyes before pulling his face down so that we can share a kiss, he was shocked at first but he responds to my kiss with much more passion. He placed his hands on my waist while I s mine on his neck. He pushed me harder as he deepen the kiss. We

kissed passionately. Teeth clashing and tongues dancing, trying to take dominance. He won of course, knowing full well that I can't dominate him. He started roaming his hands all over my clothed body, the warmth of his palms seeping through my clothes. We made our way to one of the empty rooms we would come in contact with and luckily it turns out to be my room. On our way we managed to bump on anything since our eyes are closed while our lips are still connected to each other. I tried to pull way from the kiss when we once again bump into a couch but he would push my face to him once again as to not break our heated kiss.

Good thing we arrive at the room before we bump on anything else or break anything. Were still kissing passionately until he pushed me on the bed and hovered on me, he once again crashed his lips on mine starting another lips and tongue battle. I can feel his hard on poke my thighs and I know he can also feel mine. Its been so long since he touched me and when he do his touch linger in my skin. We started taking off our clothes and he lowered his on mine, rubbing it together making me moan in pleasure. We still didn't break our kiss. After a whike of rubbing our s, I felt him lifting my a bit placing his finger just above my hole teasing it before pushing one finger in. I gasp as I felt warm finger enter me. He moved his finger in and out of me before he pushed another one in making me hiss in pain. Its been ages since I last had and it was the time when I was drunk and let a stranger take me because I was deeply hurt and frustrated. Jonghyun noticed my discomfort that's why he caressed my hips and started saying comforting words.

"Its fine Yeobo, calm down and just relax..." he said while kissing my cheek.

He started scissoring me and pushed the third and final finger in. I bit my lips as pain shot through my body. I can't believed I'm getting hurt by just three fingers what else more if its Jonghyun who enters me, as far I know Jonghyun's is much bigger than three fingers. After a while of preparing me, Jonghyun took out his fingers and was about to enter me when we heard voices outside of the room.

"Hyung! I'm home! I need to tell you something!" Its Minho.

Jonghyun groans as I pushed him away upon hearing the rapper. I tried to stand up but Jonghyun didn't allow me. He pinned me on the bed.

"Where are you going Jinki?" He asks.

"Its Minho, he said he wants to talk to me. It might be important Jjong." I said.

He narrowes his eyes.

"I dont care about him, let's just continue what were doing." He said.

I chuckles. "Wait, don't tell me you're jealous of Minho?" He looked away, I laugh harder.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because its funny. Don't get jealous of Minho, he doesn't like me." I said caressing his face while smiling softly.

"He likes you, he said it himself." Jonghyun said.

"You don't really know that Minho is with Taemin?" I asks a bit shocked.

Jonghyun looked at me weirdly. "What?"

"They are. They've been together for over three months now." Jonghyun look so funny right after I said those words, his face looks epic.

We jacked off when we heard Minho called out once again. We did it so fast that we didn't feel satisfied. When I finally put on my clothes Jonghyun hugged me from the back and said.

"You wont be able to sleep tonight." And I blush.

We went out of the room and found Minho in the couch thinking of something.

"Minho..." I call out. Minho turned to us with a smile but it soon fades off when Jonghyun pulled me towards him and hugged me from the back possessively.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asks. I was about to answer but Jonghyun beat me to it.

"I broke up with Key a week ago and is now together with Jinki." Jonghyun said simply, hugging me tighter. I blush when I saw the smirk plastered on Minho's face.

"Ah~ Good news then~" He said while smiling brightly. I smiles. I guess everything ends well now.

Omake:

"So Onew hyung told you about me and Taemin?" Minho asks.

"Yeah..." Jonghyun said, looking at Jinki dreamily while he helped Key along with Taemin to cook their breakfast. Jonghyun then felt a towel thrown over his face.

"Yah!" He yelped and glares at Minho. "What was that for?!"

"Wipe that drool off your face hyung, its disgusting." Minho said as he run away with a furious dino at his heels.

"Come back here you frog!" They started chasing one another while Key and Jinki can only shook their head and Taemin is laughing so hard.

 

A/n:

Sorry for the messy update, I'm not typing this in computer so it ends up as like that... I need to edit it first before it can be understandable ><