Untitled (JooNew)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

Joon pinned Jinki on the wall, crashing his lips on the younger guy having a passionate and wet kiss. Their saliva flowing out of their mouth as their lips dance in a lascivious passion. Its been one year since they didn't touch each other -because of a certain reason, as to what is that is only kept between them- and they're both eager to touch each other. Joon took hold of Jinki's blonde hair so that he can tilt the youngers neck, gaining easy access to the younger's fair skin. He bit and the skin leaving his mark in process.

He stared at his masterpiece for a while before he rushly undress Jinki who started grinding their clothed manhood together making them both hard and . Joon successfully undressed Jinki and is now tracing kisses down the latter's milky, soft skin. Jinki can only moan as he was still pinned on the wall.

Joon ped Jinki's jeans revealing a big, red and hard length. Joon missed Jinki's length, of all people Jinki is the only person he knows that owns a big manhood he even named it Dubulge. He thinks the girl who would experience the sensation Dubulge would give is very lucky. A lucky girl indeed but too bad Jinki is his and he won't let anyone take his Jinki. Also in their relationship Jinki is the bottom so it doesn't really matter even if his manhood is big or not as long as all of Jinki is his, and his alone.

He Jinki's length earning a croaky moan from the latter. That moan gave Joon strength to continue what he craves for over a year of not touching his boyfriend. He engulfed Jinki whole only stopping when he felt the length on the back of his throat. He slightly choked as Jinki unconsciously bucked his hips but he prevented it from happening again as he holds Jinki's hips. Joon then, swirled his tongue making Jinki throw his head and moan in pleasure as he can feel Joon's hot and sinful mouth and tongue do its thing.

When it comes to giving no one can surpass Joon in Jinki's opinion. The way Joon swirled his tongue on Jinki's manhood can make Jinki on the spot but he know he'll ruin everything if he finishes early. Jinki moaned when Joon hummed sending vibrations on Jinki's length then when he know Jinki is about to , he released the length with a loud 'pop'. Jinki whined when the heat surrounding his length disappeared, but he squealed when he felt someone lifts him. Joon carried him to their room and gently throw him on the soft mattress of the bed. Joon crawled on him while taking off his clothes tempting Jinki with his fully toned body.

Jinki unconsciously his lips when he saw Joon's body. The older guy's body is like a beautiful carving. His broad shoulder, hard and toned chest and with well defined abdominal muscles, no one can ever beat Joon's body. Not even his two friends Minho and Jonghyun, who is a regular gym member. Joon pushed Jinki's head towards him and they shared an open mouthed kiss, teeth clashing and tongue fighting eager to win the fight. Soon enough, Jinki lost as Joon take the dominance. Joon lowered his hips and pumped both their length with his hands making him hard and Jinki harder. Jinki can only moan as he stops himself from coming.

Joon s his hand behind Jinki making him squeal as he felt warm fingers tracing his twitching hole. Jinki really wants to feel Joon inside him. Joon inserted one finger, watching it as Jinki's hole his finger deeper inside him, Jinki moaned in pleasure. He is so used into the pain that he doesn't feel it anymore even though they took a long break. Joon pushed and pulled his finger in Jinki's hole and when he can move his finger properly he inserted another one now doing a scissoring movement with it. He stretched Jinki until all his three fingers are inside Jinki. Then he took it all out making Jinki whine as he can feel himself being empty and without further ado, Joon pushed inside Jinki, surprising him.

He rests for a while making Jinki adjust on his size and when Jinki gave a signal by bucking his hips he started moving, first is slow and when Jinki begged him to go faster he did. He started rocking his hips fast making the bed creak and the headboard hit the wall. They are sure that their neighbors can hear them but who cares one year without touching each other is hard and frustrating. Jinki meets Joon so that he can feel more friction and not long after that did Jinki released, staining their torso with his white seeds.

Joon the on Jinki's cheek when it accidentally spilled there and not long after that its Joon's turn to release. Filling Jinki's inside with his warm . They rested for a while before Joon pulled out of Jinki and settling himself beside his boyfriend whispering sweet words on his boyfriend's ear. They stayed like that before they sunk into dreamland. A romantic candlelit dinner and a steamy hot can make up for that one year that they endured so that they can't touch each other.

 

                                                                   THE END...

 

A/n:

A fail for JooNew! 
ENJOY! =))