Rhythm and Love (EunHae)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)
 
        The bright sun, brown leaves that fall from their trees, and the cold breeze outside. That can lighten your mood as the air sip into your body. It really does feel like Autumn.
 
In this bright autumn day, a young lad decided to stroll down, to feel the comfortable season. When he pass by a bench he decided to sit there and watch the people pass by, He just sit there for almost 30 minutes until his phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Donghae? Where are you?! Do you even know about your next concert! Your making us worry here!" Lee Teuk said his manager.

Donghae sigh. "I'm currently at the park, hyung... Don't worry... I'll practice later but for now i want to rest... Bye..."

He said before he hang up.

"I really love Autumn..." He said to himself. He is looking around when he saw a guy who wear flashy clothes. The guy is blonde, he look so cool with a guitar.
 
It's not the first time he saw the guy, whenever he go to the park he will always see the blonde guy.

He started to like the guy, call him an idiot for believing love-at-first-sight, but that's what he really felt the moment he saw him.
 
The guy is always with that gummy smile of his. He always imagine the guy hugging him, but then it's just his imagination.
 
He sigh. "Ishould really stop daydreaming..."
 
*************************************************************************************************************************************
 
   "It's him again..." Hyukjae said to himself, he always notice that young brunette who just sit at one of the bench watching people pass by.
 
The first time he saw the guy, he immediately focused on the guys pouty lips. Call him ert or anything but that's what he noticed.
 
At first it was just a mere chance that he ends up at the park, from the start of autumn, then, now he decided to go there to see the guy. He just sit at one of the bench observing the guy secretly. His reverie has been stopped because of his phone, he read the name of the caller and it's Shindong.

"Hello? Shindong-ssi? What is it?" He asked.

"Hyukjae-ssi!You should go here now! You've been approved!" Shindong informed.

He smile. "Really?! Wow that's great!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! That's why you should go here now to meet the other talents... You know it's their routine, whenever there's a new talent." Shindong said.

Hyukjae's smile widen. "Sure... I'll be there in a jiffy." He said. Then cast a look at the guy's direction. "I'm sorry my princess... but i need to go... my dream is calling me..." He said before he left the place.

Donghae was about t stand up when his phone rang again. And it's Lee Teuk again.

"Hello? I'm on my way there now hyung..."He answered.

"Fine... but that's not he reason why I called. We have a new talent... And it's our tradition to meet them before he even start so... you should go back here now... Lee Teuk said the hang up. He sigh again.
 
It looks like, sighing is starting to his hobby.

*************************************************
           
       When Donhae reached the building, he went directly to the meeting rom, since the artist here are only countable, so it's easy to mingle with them. His closest friend is Lee Sunmin. A vocalist, with his boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun, also a vocalist.

"Minnie... Is the guy okay?" He ask.

Sungmin look at him and smile. "We don't know yet... though, Kyu is lucky to meet the guy ahead before us..." Sungmin said pouting.

"Huh? Why?" Donghae asked frowning.

"Well... It says that kyu and the new talent is an old friend..." Sungmin explained.

Donghae nodded. "Oh I see..."

Then after a minute. Kyuhyun came all cool. Sungmin approached him.

"So? How was it?" The aegyo prince ask.

Kyuhyun smiles. "It's alright... It urns out he is just nervous" Kyuhyun said.

  Then Mr. Park the agency's president call their attention. "Good day to all of my talents! I would like all of you to meet your new friend... Lee Hyukjae."Mr. Park started.
 
Hyukjae went out and bow, that's when Donghae felt his jaw drop.

"Annyeong haseyo! Lee Hyukjae Im nida..." Lee Hyukjae said then bowed 90 degrees.

Mr. Park smile. "Now... How about everyone say their name..."

Every artist tart saying there names.

"Choi Min Ki"

"Kevin Woo"

"Jo Youngmin" Then another guy who looks exactly like youngmin glomped the guy.

"I'm Jo Kwangmin!" He said. "Were twins, Youngmin is older than me for like 5 minutes." Kwangmin said. Hyukjae smile in ackowledgement.

"Lee hongki..." A young boy said bowing.

"Kim Joong Hyun"

"Kim Jong Woon, just call me  Yesung..." A guy older than him said.

"Kim Ryeowook..."

"Lee Jaejin..."

"Hi! I'm Kim Heechul! Nice to meet you Lee Hyukjae!" Heechul said while smiling.

"Kim Myung Soo"

"Lee Sung Jong"

"Tony Ahn Im nida..."

"Kang Min Hyuk Im nida!"

"I'm Alexander Lee Eusebio... Nice to meet you."

"Seo In Guk Im nida."

"Roy Kim... Hello!" The guy said waving at him franctically.

"Hello! Sung Jun Young Im nida..."

"Kwon Ji Young..."

"Lee Seungyeol!"

"Annyeong Hyukjae-ssi! Lee Sungmin Im nida!" Sungmin said cutely.

"Annyeong hyung..." Kyuhyun said doing a salute. Hyukjae smiled.

Then it's only down to one person. Donghae.

Dongahe just remain silent., and only snapped back in reality when Sungmin nudge him. "Oi! Hae! It's your turn..." Sungmin whispered.

"Uh... Umm..." Donghae bowed. "Uh... Umm... Annyeong haseyo... Lee Dongahe Im nida..." Donghae said.

Donghae then again up into his reverie.
 
Hyukjae felt happy, he can't believe, he is in one agency with the guy he always see at the park. He never thought that "his princess "  is actually an artist. Yeah, the guy gives a "I'm an artist and a good one" vibes, but he never exactly thought of that. But he is more lucky now to know the name of the guy.
 
"Lee Donghae... huh?" he said to himself.

Then he noticed that his childhood friend Kyuhyun is approaching him with two other, one of them is Dongahe "his princess"

"Hyung! Congratulations for being the new talent!" Kyuhyun said doing a high five with him.

Hyukjae smiled. "Kamsamnida... Kyu..." Then he turned to look at the two. "Your Lee Sungmin right?" He said pointing to Sungmin. "And your Lee Donghae ?" pointing to Donghae they both nodded. "Nice to meet you two!" He said smiling.
 
Then Sungmin and Donghae smile in return.  
 
Few minutes passed when Lee Teuk came, Donghae's manager.

"Donghae... you need to practice now..." Lee Teuk said, Dongahe nodded. And turn to look at the others.

"You guys wanna come?" He ask.

Then Sungmin and Kyuhyun nodded. But Hyukjae spoke up. "Can i come too?" He inquired.

Donghae smiled. "Sure... Let's go before Lee Teuk-hyung errupt like a volcano." He joked.

They smiled. They proceed to a practice room. Hyukjae is "aww~ing" he saw the room. It is consist of a piano and a different kinds of guitar.

"Do you play all of these?" He ask.

Donghae nodded. "Yeah... though the guitar is just a hobby, I'm majorly focusing on piano." Donghae stated.
 
Hyukjae nodded.

Then Donghae started his practice. He played one of Georges Bizel's piece. The L'Arlessiene. It's a very melodic piece, calming and very classical, Hukjae felt in bliss. Then as he look at the younger guy who is playing the piano, he knew that he deeply fell inlove with him.
 

**********************************************************************
 

     After 2 years of working at the same agency, Hyukjae, who is now known by his colleagues as "Eunhyuk" decided to confess at Donghae. They were now a best of friends.
 
He found the latter, studying his new piece for his recital. He approached him.

"Donghae..." He called out.

Donghae looked at him "Yes? Do you need anything hyukkie?" Donghae said.

'Hyukkie' Donghae's nickname for him, and the latter doesn't allow anyone to call him that... And that flatter him.

"Umm... Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked.

Donghae nodded, before he put aside all his things and followed Eunhyuk outside.

"Hyukkie? You look so pale... Are you sure your alright?" Donghae ask worriedly.

Then Eunhyuk breathed deeply, before speaking.

"D-Donghae... I want to tell you something, but please don't get mad at me." Eunhyuk begged.

Donghae tilted his head in confusion. "Yeah... Promise I won't..."

Then Eunhyuk breathed again. "I think I'm falling inlove with you..." He said but then shooked his head. "No... I love you...The moment I saw you sitting in one of the park bench... I knew you're the one for me... Lee Donghae... I love you!" Eunhyuk blurted out, he ducked his head for him not to see Donghae's reaction.
 
A few minutes of silence before he continued. "Though... i know you dont like me the way i like you... So it's okay if you reject me, but I still want us to be friends, please Donghae... I hope we are still friends after what I said." Eunhyuk requested.

Donghae can just stand there mouth gaping like a fish as if he is not one already.He is so happy that his "prince charming, who looks like a monkey" likes him, or rather love him. But then he snap back after Eunhyuk said the last paragraph.
 
"No!" Donghae shouted. He didn't really mean to shout at the older guy but the emotion rushed into him.

Eunhyuk looked at him confused. "N-no?"

Donghae breathed. "I don't want us to be friends..." Donghae declared.

Eunhyuk's eyes widen. "You-you..." He can't finish his sentence, because he is hurt.

Then Donghae smiled. "Because I want us to be more than friends... " Donghae said and kissed Eunhyuk.

"I love you too... Lee Hyukjae..."

Eunhyuk smiled but got serious. "So you love me too... Even though, our rhythm isn't the same?" He ask.

Donghae hugged him tightly. "Yeah... even though our music is different, atleast our feelings are the same."

Eunhyuk sigh."Though the others think you deserve a person better than... me..." He said bitting his lips.

Donghae giggled. "Hyukkie... I need the best person... And you're the best person who I could only deserve... so throw all your doubts away... and kis me Lee Hyukjae..." Donghae said before he pulled Eunhyuk into a deep kiss, and Eunhyuk can't do anything but to accept it willingly. It's not like he doesn't want it anyway.


                                                                          THE END♥
 
A/n: Second one! And~ it's EunHae! It's the very FIRST fanfic I've ever written for a friend who's a EunHae shipper~
This is edited btw...
 
Tell me if you like it~ 
 
I've been taking my fics from Lj *sigh*
 
ENJOY!