Bracelet

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I had been studying for two consecutive nights now and end up sleeping late. My ‘righteous’ Guardian won’t stop reminding me to study my lessons so in order to shut him up, I did. He will make sure that I did read it because he will review me by asking questions. He is like my private tutor. Tonight, I find it odd because he is just leaning against the wall beside on my study table with his arms crossed on his chest. His eyes are closed and the heel on his right foot is rested against the floor.

 

“I think he fell asleep.” I mumbled softly.

 

I stare on his face and I scoffed when I think of something funny. I keep on giggling silently trying to stop my laughter. He opened his eyes which made me allow myself to burst into laughter.

 

“You really find my face entertaining to looked at, huh?”he told me and scoffed.

 

“Well, it’s because I just realized that you looked like a Llama.” I answered him. “I thought angels are perfect creatures.”

 

“We all are.” He replied to me as he walked into my side. “Are you done?” he asked me as he glance on my book  before he laid his eyes on me.

 

“Almost.” I answered him. “But I’m already bored and sleepy. The coverage of this subject is really too long.”I complained as I lean back on my chair.

 

“You said you’re almost done. So why not finished it? Besides, you have high IQ so I’m sure you will be able to remember all that you read.”He spoke as he grab my book and look at it. “If you read each pages with understanding.”he continued and then glance on me.

 

“Of course, I did!” I answered him and rolled my eyes. I grabbed the book from his hand. “Move away! Your presence is disturbing me from my concentration.”

 

He raised his brows on me but then he just sat down on the edge of my bed. I continued reading my book. I didn’t realize that I fell asleep before I could finish what I am doing.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I carried Krystal and laid her down on her bed. She might get really exhausted because she fell asleep on her study table. While Krystal is in her deep sleep, Kibum appeared before me. He was about to talk to me earlier but I told him to wait for my Protectee to fall asleep.

 

“No wonder Magnus chose her.”Kibum spoke while looking at Krystal.

 

“Where’s the item, Kibum?” I asked him.

 

“Oh yeah!” He exclaimed and grabbed something from his pocket. He handed me a golden bracelet with inscriptions on it. “If you will be the one who will wear it on her hand, she won’t be able to take it off. It is only you who will be able to take it off.” He informed me.

 

I walk beside Krystal’s bed and slowly grab her right hand. I slip the bracelet on her hand and put back her hand on its earlier position.

 

“Have you find traces of Magnus?” I asked him as I questioned him.

 

“We did. Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin where tracking him down right now. He is in Northern part of this country.” He informed me.

 

“You must act fast before he will possess a human. I don’t want to live as a human.” I remarked.

 

“Don’t worry, we will surely imprisoned Magnus back in hell.” He said to me with reassuring smile.

 

“You better should.” I replied.

 

“What if Magnus decided to choose other human to bear his child?” I asked him the question who just sank in my mind.

 

“I don’t think he will do that.” Kibum replied which made me furrowed my brows.

 

“Why not?” I asked him.

 

“The Higher-ups knew the reason why he specifically chose Soojung to bear his child.” Key informed me. “The greater work is really on you to take care of, Yiyun. You must protect what Magnus is after and never let him have it.”

 

Kibum left and I got questions in my head. I can’t think of any reason why Magnus chose her as the one who will conceive his child. I bet even Chief Siwon doesn’t know about that reason too. I let out a sigh and looked at Krystal. If Magnus grab a hold of her, then it will be her end.

 

“Good morning, Genius!” I greeted her when she opened her eyes. She slowly got up from her bed.

 

“That’s new. Not calling me human anymore huh?” she replied and yawned.

 

Her attention was caught by the bracelet and she looks at it with furrowed brows. She tried to take it off and I scoffed when I saw how she struggled.

 

“Don’t bother taking it off because it won’t come off.” I said to her.

 

“Yah! Did you put it on my hand?”she yelled on me.

 

“I did.” I answered her briefly.

 

“Well, take it off! I don’t like it in my hand.”she stated.

 

“Forgive me but I can’t do that. You must wear it from now on.” I told her. “Besides, why bother to take it off? It looks perfect on you.” I continued.

 

She stared on me for a moment and then she looked away. She marched in her bathroom and slammed the door closed. I really don’t understand humans. They are ungrateful and hard to please. No matter how beautiful what they are looking at, if they find it pleasing in their eyes, they won’t appreciate it.

 

“Yah!” she yelled on me when she opened the bathroom door. “Thank you for carrying me on my bed!”she continued timidly as she looked down.

 

“You’re welcome.”I answered her with a smile.

 

She lifted up her head and flashed her faint smile on me.  I noticed that her face flushed and I think she really got shy about it.

 

“But I don’t still like this bracelet that you sneak to put into my hand!” she stated and slammed the door closed again.

 

I shook my head in disbelief and chuckled. I tensed up when I felt another presence in the room. I noticed a dark aura and I got worried about Krystal. My attention was turn to the devious voice of Magnus.

 

'You're really guarding her well, Yiyun! Take good care of her and I will soon get her from you.'

 

'I won't hand it over to you, Magnus.'I said to him sternly.

 

'You will Yiyun! I know you will going to side me at the end!' He told me as his devious laugh slowly fading away.

 

Thank God Krystal is wearing her bracelet right now. It means that Magnus won't be able to go near her in his true form. Since I can feel his dark aura, it means he is just around us. I think my Comrades didn't manage to catch him.