Let Her Know

Potector and Protectee

AMBER's POV

 

We head back in the apartment where we can talk comfortably and privately. I decided to give Krystal a slight idea about her current situation right now. I think it will help her to be cautious in every things that is happening and is around her.

 

"There are people who will corrupt your soul and body." I started. "If you yield to what that person says to you, you will die both physically and spiritually." I continued but she gave me a confused look. I think her human intelligence comprehend on what am I saying.

 

"Are you telling me that there is someone who will cause me trouble?"she asked.

 

"Yes!" I answered briefly.

 

"Who?" she asked me with furrowed brows.

 

"A person named Magnus. I need to find him within seven days. That is the longest time they had given to me. "I said and she nodded her head in understanding.

 

"What if you won't be able to find him within that time? What will happen to me?"she asked.

 

"Then, they will terminate me in this mission." I respond to her. "As for you, they will do what they believed is the right thing to do." I continued. I can't just say to her that they will kill her.

 

Our conversation ended when she did not respond to me anymore and just keep silent. She sat down on the chair in the livingroom and then lost in her deep thoughts.  She excused herself after a while then head to her room.

 

"Where will I look for that demon?"I mumbled as I slumped myself on the couch.

 

'Hyung!'

 

'Kibum!'

 

'I got terrible news. Demons that came here in earth are possessing humans. I think they are planning to revive the bloodline of nephilims.'

 

'What are you talking about?'

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I don't know how that Magnus will affect me if he show up in my life. I don't know him and judging from Amber's facial expression, I'm sure that he is not an ordinary person. He might probably not a human being either. Why would an angel come here just to find him? I heard my phone rings which caught my attention. An unknown number is calling me.

 

"Hello?" I said after I pick up.

 

"Hello Soojung! Your beloved biological parents as well as your sister weren't really killed in an accident. They were mudered." 

 

"Who is this?" I questioned him.

 

"It doesn't matter who I am. But if you wish to know who was responsible to their death, go to  your old house and make sure you will come alone." he told me.

 

"M-Magnus?"

 

I heard him scoffed before he cut the line. I was only 7 years old when my family was killed in a car accident. An American couple adopted me. I never believed that it was just an accident so what that guy had said intruiged me. I don't care if that person is Magnus or not. I want justice for my family's death. I want to know who was responsible for that and I will definitely make that person pay!

 

MAGNUS POV

 

“Do you think she will come here?” Shugo, one of my allies asked.

 

“She definitely will.” I replied with a smirk.

 

“But Yiyun will definitely stop her. We need to get rid of him first.” He answered.

 

“Nah, we can make use of him. He is one of the strongest warriors. He can protect my wife against those righteous angels!”

 

“And against us.” He added.

 

“I will make him protect her until the Night of Claiming. Before he can get hold of u, Krystal Jung will be the one who will kill him.”

 

“That will be impossible!”he exclaimed in disbelief.

 

“It is so possible Shugo. After all, he got something to do about the death of her family.”I informed him. "All I need to do is to let her know what really happened."